It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Lyrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Hunt in the garden of false opportunity I am the bug in this global community Ravage your conscience with total impunity I am the bug in this global community Seek and provoke degradation and lunacy I am the bug in this global community Go tell your new God to beware of my heresy I am the bug in this global community When all of our minds collide You will confide Everyone stays inside Penniless golden rush Government hush Billions of souls in the crush Open the heavenly gates Nobody waits Nobody contemplates We are a cog in the wheel Cut us a deal What are we supposed to feel? Automate all of the fears Scan our tears We are my eyes and ears See how the lovers click Totem to pick Monitor sexual rhetoric Up in the swelling storm You can be born After we fill out the form Remotely feed my desire Intimate liar Take evolution higher Take evolution higher Hunt in the garden of false opportunity I am the bug in this global community Ravage your conscience with total impunity I am the bug in this global community Seek and provoke degradation and lunacy I am the bug in this global community Go tell your new God to beware of my heresy I am the bug in this global community Sympathy caught en masse Footage of blast Triggers petition and cash Every iota retained Hacked up and chained Personal details ingrained Making immortal the ages Who sort through the pages Searching for vaudevilles and wages Blindly embrace the tsunami New York to Malawi Identity Kamikaze Take evolution higher Hunt in the garden of false opportunity I am the bug in this global community Ravage your conscience with total impunity I am the bug in this global community Seek and provoke degradation and lunacy I am the bug in this global community Go tell your new God to beware of my heresy I am the bug in this global community

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here, I rearranged some of that unformatted slab of text for you...
...but somehow on the way the order got changed.

Hunt in the garden of false plain
Am the bug in this waiting bane
Ravage your conscience with collude
I am the bug wake latitude
Global community seek bomb
Degradation and veery palm
Am the bug in this global dupe
Tell your new endorse nincompoop
Beware of my heresy czech
The bug in this global donned fleck
All of our minds collide you vice
Everyone stays playwright nice