It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do, and how much do you make?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Inquiring minds (such as mine) want to know.

Especially now that I'm going back to college.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well I am actor and I make about 10 mills a year. Wait do you mean in real life or in our dreams?

Just kidding. I haven't even graduated from highschool.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I play third base for an MLB ballclub and make $12 million a year.

I wish.

I work at my college's radio station, but I don't get paid for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I work at BestBuy on the weekends for 12$ an hour as a repairman at the store. I had my own Computer Repair little business, but I wasnt getting any customers cuz all the sheeple take there comps to BestBuy and CompUSA to get fixed. Its a sad sad world

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I work at FSU helping to bring in contracts and grants for research in substance abuse prevention by managing any conferences, publications or coalition management needs....and I'm an assitant office manager...and I make a lousy $10 an hour...full time...benefits...it pays the bills for now

I also have a personal chef service I run on the side, catering to very refined dining for small parties - I give them a little show while I cook and blow their taste buds out of the water
....business is slow though b/c the cooking I do costs an arm and a leg and finding the right clientele is difficult in a town like this....

My dream job: To own my own fin dining restaurant and be executive chef

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Pfizer...and not nearly enough to deal with this insane asylum!

[Edited on 20-9-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
starving artist

money?? you mean I am supposed to paid for my work?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
as little as possible and none of your business....

j/k

Regional Credit Representative.... that's right a COLLECTOR !! It's really more account management...

over $30k per year..... full benefits, etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As now just a home maker, former teacher.

My husband makes enough for me to be able to stay home and rest after two surgeries.

Then again teachers don't make much anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Move to PA, our teacher salaris are high, a bit too high.

Me, no job yet though I'm probally going to get one later this year. Maybe at Blockbuster, Bestbuy or a resteraunt.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I work for a big evil multi-national corporation (they're not that evil, i just dont like the morals of the corporations in general) as a senior customer service consultant (i deal with rich bastards all day) i'm on AUD$45 000 (USD$31 500) plus bonus and commision. Its ok for my age (20) but i wanna study more and get out of this corporate #hole.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am a Real Estate Agent for Re/Max.

But as for money, well, who knows. Could be anywhere from 30k a month to Zip. Plus, I don't want to make people feel bad.

Just kidding.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I make a thousand dollars a month for existing.
no.. it doesnt come from the government..
my hubby makes the rest of the money.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I work at a Movie theatre. No, it's not fun; it sucks. I get paid $5.25 an hour for dealing with stupid, annoying people all day or cleaning up peoples crap out of theatres. I'm thinking of starting up a small business with my dad. He already owns one, so he knows what he's doing. Besides, since I'm only 17 and live at home, there would be very little risk involved. I'd find a business like moving furniture or something... Even if I lost all of my money it wouldn't matter. I think my and my dad could qualify for a business lone if we went in on a partnership.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
I work at a Movie theatre. No, it's not fun; it sucks. I get paid $5.25 an hour for dealing with stupid, annoying people all day or cleaning up peoples crap out of theatres.

Ugh! I fearfully recall making minimum wage in my younger days at fast food resturants, retail stores and factory jobs. My honest condolences!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Poor, starving college student...

sadly inbetween jobs

Left a good fulltime job to come back to college

Must focus on the long term of it though... just so long as any of these cataclysmic predictions don't come true.

top topics

join