It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi there my name is david

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
hi, let me introduce myself, im david. i live in phoenix arizona, i am 46 years old. i have been reading different things on this site because i do believe that aliens exist, i do believe that there are entities or ghosts, what ever you choose to call it is real, i do believe that the illuminati is alive and kicking, and in general do believe that most things that are in controll of the world, unfortunately, has some conspiracy behind it, i also believe in some way, that aliens, ghosts, the illumanati, are all connected in some way.
im not attempting to start a thread as for i want to get to better know the site, but i have run across something in my daily life that has led me to this site and further i have read and saw some video that compells me to one day show some of the pictures and video i have and get responses telling me what it all is, or if i need to get my head examined, anyway that is for another time, hi to everyone from phoenix,arizona.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daveflst

Welcome to ATS and enjoy your first flag, compliments of me. I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Hi, David..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Very nice to meet you!

Howdy from one noob to another. I have seen some very cool things on this site over the years and am finally compelled to participate.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi there. Welcome to ATS from another noob! I took the plunge the other day so it's good to have you on here!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Welcome! Now chop! chop! Show us what ya got!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Dave. Can't wait to read what brought you here.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hello there, Glad you joined up. We can't wait for you to be able to post out in the forum area with your thoughts and theories.

But until that period, lets get you oriented into becoming a valued member of our fine community. We made up this presentation for you, and it won't take too long but will prove to be invaluable. So lets start the little tour..

Welcome daveflst

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
i]Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

edit on 2/24/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

thanks to everyone that has said hi, i just want to read everyones thoughts on the paranormal, and on aliens. i have an open mind and hopefully i will get some questions answered reguarding my own dilema.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
...very open to the paranormal...and all things actually. Soooo, what story do you have to share...?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
well hi there david yeah the site!
i think the site is the site of the creator

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

what has ptompted me to join this site is that my home is full of some kind of entities, i have had brushes over the years with things as for i believe that i have a weak second sight. abouy 6 months ago i started noticing things touching me. laying on my legs etc. well it took me some time to figure this out but ive spent the last months taking pictures and video of this, they arent shy of anything. and they are around day and night. i know with what i will be throwing out on here, many will think im going crazy, i thought so as well except i have around 80 gigs of what i believe to be proof that what i am seeing is real, iys so wierd that i wont guess who they are, or what they are, but i do know rgis to be a large mass of energy and many thousands of what ever they are in that mass. what motivated me to let poeple know was the article on here about the nasa alien footage. well there was some imagry that looked simular. anyway, i have an enormous amount of video and pictures ill put 1 or 2 up and as long as folks can se in them what i do then more to follow, anyway ill put some up when i figure out how or when allowed, be patient what i have ro show is pretty weird,,,

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The illuminati call themselves the "aliens" to hide themselves under this guise.

They keep an eye on this planet and the people, and guide humanity (sheeple?) for better or worse.

ireign

top topics

join