It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report Triangle UFO 1997

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Black Triangle Abduction

I heard people claim more than once that the so called Black Triangles Craft
that keeps being reported is one of our own.
But so far I haven’t seen any evidence that would support such a claim.
However this doesn’t rule out that such a craft could be in the possession of the Military. Looking through different Ufo reports that described Triangle shaped crafts I found a stunning case that took place in North Carolina in the year 1997.

This case was reported by MUFON and even hit the mainstream Newspapers all over the state. The reason I want to share this with you is because this Ufo sighting ended with an actual Abduction including missing time. Up to this time i have never heard about any abduction storys invoving Triangle shaped crafts. The abductee’s called Bill Foster and his Wife Peggy Foster took hypnotherapy sessions and discovered that Bill Foster had been abducted since he was a young child and up to this day.
It is also interesting to note that there were four people that witnessed this sighting. Now the missing time experience was only discovered four years later and resulted in an Abduction of all 4 witnesses.
They have also written a book which gives you a lot more information about this case and other weird things that happened on the night of the sighting, such as power blackouts in town. I took the time to read a small part of the book on Google books and I must say it is a fascinating read. I will try to get a copy of it soon.

Here is a link of the original Mufon Report from 1997

www.invispress.com...

www.invispress.com...

Okay if anybody knows about this case or has read the book I would love to hear their take on this story. If these Triangle shaped crafts carry out abductions then we could pretty much throw the idea out the window that these crafts are ours. Because I highly doubt that the Military is abducting civilians. Any thoughts on this?

Check out the link above for a quick synopsis of the Black Triangle Abduction.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Nice report.
I am surprised no one is even looking at this one... I guess since there is no youtube video to debunk?

Hmmmm

I wil add this one to my collection anyway...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
thanks man i appreciate that

i posted it early in the day came back i thought damn not one reply lol.
happens i guess!

join