It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this 60 minute documentary, and try not to be angry, I dare you. This is World War, swept unde

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Thank you so much for posting this, we need to spread this knowledge and let the masses filter it for themselves but I can assure most would be appalled and disgusted once they see laid out to them how its happening. Its funny I remember a thread on here about time perceived and universal time reaching a point of zero 0 and it follows right along with the wild year we have been promised by our former self destructed civilization, we have been warned by religious texts, science(fiction?), propaganda, etc. However take a look at the fact that out of no where we are attacked, the happenings horrid, but the events unknown I must say, yet we have been doing this strange crap all around the middle east for a decade it seems and like its becoming more often, hence the reference to the time theory.

My biggest question is when the time point reaches zero what comes next...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
And if you are one of them reading my comment, I dare you not to shake we will get you. Bankers and co.

And how, pray tell, do you expect to accomplish this?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow America is REALLY bad for the world. We should all be like Castro Gadaffi Mao Stalin Mugabe Ahmadinejad Chavez and the Kims and just turn in to modern day communism, that seems to be working alright.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The only war on Muslims is on the Muslim countries that the Rothchilds don't own the banks of.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
Wow America is REALLY bad for the world. We should all be like Castro Gadaffi Mao Stalin Mugabe Ahmadinejad Chavez and the Kims and just turn in to modern day communism, that seems to be working alright.

Invalid argument is invalid.

How about we avoid Communism and get are politicians to obey the Constitution at the same time, is that to much to ask for?

One thing I know for sure is that no modern President would dare to ride around town standing up in his vehicle out of fear from his own people. The video suggests that Gaddafi didn't have any reason to fear his people, he took care of them and they liked him for it.
edit on 24-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Wondering if you are being sarcastic. hmmm.
Take away the labes and look at the actions. The label doesnt always match the contents inside. Language is power.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by budro

Wondering if you are being sarcastic. hmmm.
Take away the labes and look at the actions. The label doesnt always match the contents inside. Language is power.

It is sarcasm intended to mock the idea that people would say that Libya shouldn't have been attacked. He is suggesting that Gadaffi belongs with the others in his list and they are all communists. People that support him are communists and Gadaffi got what he deserved.

Haha, it's a funny joke. /sarcasm
edit on 24-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I had to make time to post in this thread.

What a great video! S&F to the OP for posting. Although I knew most of information provided in the video, the way it was presented and some of Gaddafi's speeches really got to me.

I did get upset watching this video. In fact, I had to stop halfway through so I could contain myself and believe me when I say that I never get physically upset. Never.

We should all feel ashamed. We all just sat back and did nothing to prevent them from murdering a true hero of humanity. We are all so screwed because we will never be able to open enough eyes to ever do anything about about it. Most people are ignorant to how the world actually works and actually prefer to remain ignorant rather then face the truth. Too many people just sit back and blindly accept what the MSM presents to them as being the truth. TPTB are truly masters of mass psychology. We're doomed! There is literally nothing we can do to stop these monsters short of a global revolution.

This year is going to get really scary.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Darkmask because: content

edit on 24-2-2012 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I pray that God of the heavens prove you wrong! I feel it too and if God be just we will have the spoils of our wants, then you would be right.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I guess it has been to long since my last indoctrination meeting with MSM news and faild to catch it. What I mean is I completely understand now that you point it out but I never did believe we should have been involved. I also had no idea all of the wonderfull things Gaddafi was doing and was appalled to think that some one would lump him in with that group.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I especially liked the end of the video, seeing him openly drive around his clean city streets.

Now that we have liberated libya from this horriable dictator, who poisons his people with education and wealth, and have given them our wonder demoncratic debt money, im sure its for the better!

I bet that country is destroyed and in complete chaos, thanks to america, and their banker masters.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow, this was very informative. I had been suspicious, and will remain so, of news reports about the "truth", but the video really unveiled new information to me (if true, of course). Libya seemed to have lots going for it and the people seemed happy, heck who wouldn't be in that system. FREE electricity for everyone? Again, if true is amazing.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I too experienced much of the anger, sadness and astonishment others have written about in this thread after watching this video. Thank you so much for posting it...it has truly opened my eyes SO MUCH MORE. I have a pain in my chest right now and the question remains unanswered, at least for me....what can I do to stop this? I too have a child and I'm sickened by knowing that their future looks grim...very grim.
I guess we can start by sharing this clip with others to have more people's eyes opened...wow...in shock

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am, and always will be, a good-natured skeptic. I went into this knowing that there had to be another side of the story, but I wasn't sure how much of this video would be flat-out propaganda or crazy ramblings.

Like most people in this thread, I had to stop at one point to gather myself together. Maybe because I had to get over asking myself "Why?" so much.

The ending made me smile so much. It wasn't so much Gaddafi rolling around in the car -- it was just seeing the unbridled joy of everyone on the street. Until it hit me that he was dead and the future of Libya is uncertain -- that kind of killed the mood.

I wonder if anybody else is going to pick up the torch?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyaena

That too was the best part of all. Seeing all that security with Obama's convoy made me realize how he knows that people are out to get him for the corrupt things hes done and his fellow criminals. Gaddafi rolled around town with a smile on his face knowing that he did good for his people by provided them what we in U.S would dream of having someday...free high quality health care and proper schools, even homes!

Sadly the media did a good job in making him look like a dictator but i'm certain people will wake up to the truth someday if we show the facts rather believing in the lies,

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

It's not just Obama -- it's all presidents. They've all all been flanked by an impenetrable wall of Secret Service since Kennedy. I don't want to get into a "Who shot JFK?" debate (especially since I'm heading to bed soon), but that really hit me. Our government is totally inaccessible to the people, and it's been that way for decades. (In fact, they actually tried to talk Kennedy out of riding around in a convertible like that, and he said "No, I want people to be able to see me.")

It's almost like whenever the President comes down the street, you want to run and hide -- not go out on the sidewalk and wave. That part of the video was downright scary. I think that's why so many people had such a hard time with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I haven't watched the video. But we all know that the U.S government is pissing all of us off. Looking for ways disturb the peace, looking for excuses to invade countries that don't have the technology to send a missile 5000 kms away. U.S government largest s**t disturber ever. Accusing it's own citizens to be potiential terrorists. Government spending it's paper toilet currency to make it even more worthless. So that many people will end up homeless and on the street looking for jobs. There you have depopulation, carbon taxes, etc etc. It goes on and on, and I'm ticked off just as much as you guys are. I'm Canadian I feel sorry for you guys that you have to live in a country so far in debt, and have to live in a police state which there's no freedom. Makes me sick

edit on 24-2-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

I'm Canadian too and I feel your way, don't be fooled too quick about the currency never forget the fact they knew they were going to attack those countries for awhile now... There's ALWAYS a recession before war and I highly doubt it has anything to do with the real economical status of the world...

Ever had a dominant dog and wanted to control it??? Be it the worst dog in the world if you take away his food it'll bend to your will quickly... Economical recessions like this in my opinion are created before wars so that when 2/3 of the population is sitting at home calculating their pennies trying to make both end meet they don't have time to pay attention and see whats really going on around them. Most household problems arise from money issues one way or another it starts by little frictions caused by the stress of the coming bills and it end up in full fledged war but while your screaming at each other they are bombing countries in a hurry before you start paying attention again...

It gives the government the time to do whatever they want then soon as they are over with their business let the money flow again... Everybody's so happy to finally have jobs and spare change no one wants to think back of the "harsh times" so most of what happen during that time is forgotten by the masses and history is "written" by the medias...

Seriously why do you think they call us the "cattle" and "bottom feeders" they seriously treat people like animals, give them puppies a bone to distract them while we go take over some foreign country that's trying to get get out poverty.
edit on 25-2-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EpocE
reply to post by Shrukin89

Canada
Public debt: $1,377,975,342,466
Public debt per person: $39,883.18
Public debt % of GDP: 81.6%
Total annual debt change: 4.8%

www.economist.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by EpocE because: forgot source link

I don't know where they get there facts and figures from but here's from another site that looks a bit more accurate.

www.debtclock.ca...

I know Canada is in debt but not hit as hard as you guys. In Alberta it's a mere couple billion dollars in debt, no biggie, easy to pay off, and get a nice tax return. lol

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I just wanted to add another comment to put in perspective the bombing campaign by NATO. A Russian Government official said "NATO dropped more bombs and larger on libya then the Entire bombs used in the world war 2."

war.moonlitlibya.com...

Sirte especially is totally destroyed. The rebels wouldn't of been able to achieve anything without NATO. Here are a few videos showing Libya before and after NATO's campaign. (I apologize i'm not better at presenting them but I really urge everyone to take a few minutes and view some of these videos)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Amazing documentary. It's so unreal that I'm actually shocked that something like shelter was given away in Libya before all this happend. This is how people are supposed to be living. I really don't have the words to describe this. It angers me that we are enslaved to a system that does nothing but screw us over. Housing should be a human right not something that keeps people enslaved for 30+ years of their life. Such a shame that we've been brainwashed to not only accept slavery, but defend it as well...

S+F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join