It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this 60 minute documentary, and try not to be angry, I dare you. This is World War, swept unde

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well I took up your dare and i won. I am not mad, not at all. I am sad, almost in tears. By the way I am a male late 30's with a not so soft heart.

Sad - as in dont understand how we continue to let this happen and to be honest after posting this I am going to go back to my office to do paer work so i can make sure to pay my taxes on time for my struggling small business. Sure I wont forget this information and have already shared it, but reality is I have kids and many other mouths relying on me for food. So I'll continue on until when?

Sad because this is not the first time nor the last time man kind will kill thier own for control of resources off of the backs of those struggling to keep a roof over thier head.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

I just wanted people to stay educated on world affairs, and international politics. You sir are doing the best you can. I applaud you, and there is no wrong answer in being a good citizen and father. We are living the American Dream, but how much cost is The American Illusion?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

In this case the American illusion cost what was it, 30,000 Libyans lives? I want out and can’t call it an illusion any more. I know too much. It is a choice I don’t want to face it but it is a choice I make every day when I continue to remain silent and compliant. Therefore I am complicit and guilty of their death. I am responsible for their now grieving families, for the loss of hope in I assume many of their hearts, for the sleep deprived nights of those who witnessed the horror, of the lack and depravity coming to the new class. I am accountable for the continuation of death and destruction because I do nothing.

Maybe I did not win the dare, just not sure how to deal with the rage starting to rise up inside.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Not only that Islam only allows GOLD, SILVER to be money and has stated that you cannot make wealth out of thin air and that USURY (interest is outlawed). Gold is sound money, they want to enslave us with fiat money.

Take a look at this thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gosh no wonder the loan-shark Zionist ROTHSCHILDs spend so much of our tax dollars on killing ISLAMIC followers off.

Dumbed down Americans on the other hand, gladly pay 999% interest on "Pay Day" loans to buy junk they don't need with dollars not worth anything but the next 10 years struggling to keep up with Collector's minimum payments

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Budro, do not accept the blame. There is an information war, to keep the sleepers sleeping. The fact you even learned of it shows you are fighting to stay awake. The best thing you can do is wake more people up. Then find a way to to raise your kids knowing right from wrong. Set a good example, stay sane, stay strong for your family, find a way to make peace with yourself, for not having much of an ability to stop this. Fight dis-information with accurate information, deny ignorance.

I'm mad/sad as hell too. God bless you for being a dad, and giving a damn about doing the right thing, and feeling something.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised this is news to anyone.. it was a few months ago on here that a video was posted showing the true nature of Libya and how Ghaddafi was a people's champion and their overall quality of life was amazing.

Why would any sane person revolt against that?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am glad you bought this to the attention of ATS. It is the real reason for the wars and the finacial crisis we are in...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If it is not my fault then who owns it? If I dont make it right then who will? You? My neighbors? Who makes it right?

If You do take the blame but you are alone then what affect will you have?

I read your sig line and it made me think about letting this go but thinking that my kids could grow up to be more callioused than I am because they watched me choose to perpetuate the lies, paints a daunting picture of the attrocities that could be done to them as a result of their compliancy, which I encouraged. It wasnt my kids this time that watched as bombs blew up buildings, who saw blood in the streets, but next time "it could be you or me, yes? " ...Gaddafi

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The new Government in Libya is already implementing Sharia law. That is a fact, which has been confirmed by numerous mainstream news sources. But now the fight is over we don't hear anything about what's happening in Libya. We just assume they are now living in some type of "democratic" society, when in fact the new Government is "comprised of conservative Islamists, many with close ties to al Qaeda". It was absolutely clear to anyone with a brain what was happening in Libya from the moment is started. Now the exact same thing is happening in Syria, just as OldCorp predicted months ago.

It’s been less than six months since Qadhafi was ousted, and it’s already clear the new Libya will be dominated heavily by sharia law, and the new government comprised of conservative Islamists, many with close ties to al Qaeda.

The Stunning Truth Behind Libya’s ‘Democratic’ Revolution

Job well done guys, we should all feel extremely proud of ourselves for "liberating" them.

EDIT: Oh look guys, I'm getting deja vu: Britain set to recognize Syrian rebels

edit on 24-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thx for sharing this video OP. Im working my ass out to share it and make people share this. We need to cleanse humanity from ignorant stupid idiotic greedy evil elite bankers and co.

And if you are one of them reading my comment, I dare you not to shake we will get you. Bankers and co.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

This again is not a wrong answer, and I share your justifiable rage.

Thank you for thinking out my tag-line. How best I serve is not in fighting physically, but fighting the information war. You sir have the choices to live as you see fit, I pray for all of the nations future. I'm also fighting by refusing to breed. I want my intelligence to end with me, I dare not to pass on what I could by genes. It could end in the death of my children.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
17 cents a gallon for gas holy $%@! The government pays for half my house and half my car! Free electricity! Free education! Libya sounds like it used to be an awsome place!

And now I find out my corrupt government supported Al Qaida to overthrow a leader whose people loved him!!!

The American people did not support this. Our government has been compromised. Our voting system is rigged.

I know for a fact most Americans support Ron Paul. Yet our media lies to us and would have us believe otherwise.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
so is syria real or fake? do they have something we want or just more power to the powerful?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I find it funny in the video where the American politicians are demonizing Saddam Hussein, they say, "here is a man who attacked his neighbor", "here is a man who gassed the Kurds,", Here is a man who has done this and that. LOL Imagine what one could say about America were they to demonize us. "Here is the only country in the world throughout all of history who De-atomized innocent women and children with a nuclear bomb, not once but twice", not to mention the plethora of other charges and crimes perpetrated on humanity over the course of our history. Geez, I can't believe they do this stuff. Talk about, pulling th plank from your own eye before removing the speck from someone else's.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

Originally posted by jonny2410
Ah no surprises there, starts off with a good ol' bit of the hallowed news source "RT". No... not biased at all..

Sorry but then the video digs up the 9/11 rubbish again and i lost any respect for it.

What rubbish are you referring to? That Iraq had nothing to with 9/11..I watched the whole video..what are you talking about?

Peace

He sounds like a disinfo agent to me... Shame on him!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Ah no surprises there, starts off with a good ol' bit of the hallowed news source "RT". No... not biased at all..

Sorry but then the video digs up the 9/11 rubbish again and i lost any respect for it.

Yes, RT just wreaks of obvious bias. It's especially blatant when the source of their news is coming from the mouths of all those Americans they interview.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Someone needs to take this video and project it onto the side of the White House for all to see.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Someone needs to take this video and project it onto the side of the White House for all to see.

LOL........They could have a double feature that included this documentary and maybe "Money Masters" or something of that nature.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Canada
Public debt: $1,377,975,342,466
Public debt per person: $39,883.18
Public debt % of GDP: 81.6%
Total annual debt change: 4.8%

www.economist.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by EpocE because: forgot source link

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

That's a great idea, too!

We really need to use these fortresses for educational purposes. They aren't much good for anything else. All these governors' mansions can also be used for the same purpose.
I miss drive in theaters. I think it's about time they came back in style.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join