It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dummies Guide to GOLD bullion refining at home as a long term precious metal investment - made EASY

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: luisercha
a reply to: tauristercus

ur post was great. and i did exactly as u mentioned with 1 part nitric and 3 parts hcl but the all the gold doesnt seem to dissolve and the color is not yellowish but greenish. i dont now what ot to now do help me with the next step please?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

How do you use the smb to "drop" the gold? Did I skim past a step? Excellent article as I am going to attempt this process at home!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Marked for future reference

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Have you tried to trade this gold for goods, or sell it for cash? What were the results? This gold has no value unless someone else takes it for payment.

edit on 8-11-2015 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi tauristercus? I am also dealing with gold in Kenya. You see, I usually go directly to the mining source and buy a few grams usually not more than 100 gms at $27.6765 then sell it to the buyers in the capital city for an amount not exceeding $34.5957. Now the catch is, the smelted product usually contains impurities hence less grams at the market. I read your thread about how to purify it and was really motivated. I am intending to sell it abroad so if you have any leads who to sell pure gold weighing less than 1Kg, most probably 100 gms, please get back to me with the contact and other necessary details. I will greatly appreciate. You can also communicate via my Email: [email protected]

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Hello,i know the thread is very old but how should i dispose the chemicals after the gold recovery process is finalized.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks eric the awful

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jamesthegreat

I'm curious about the same info, seems to be missing a page? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What do you do with the left over nitric acid after washing the gold? Add urea like in the next thread to neutralize it?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
thank you again

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join