It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Trailcam. New Image.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
hoax - thank you anonymous =)

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

No proof it's a hoax. Only that the costume in your link is one possible way the Bigfoot could have been faked. That is not proof.

To those who say - it's the business end of a dog, look closer.. the hair on a dogs business end and back would Not grow in that direction.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is very interesting to me because the Native American descriptions of the wild man of the woods describes him as distinctly hairy, not furry. Also that it is distinctly human, although not quite so and as such very unusual. I always struggled with imagining that in my mind. Most bigfoot depictions are very ape-like in both facial structure and fur but it never seems to be quite right. This depicts very human like scraggly hair that is very long but all over the body, yet thin enough in density that muscular human skin can be seen underneath. This picture finally gives me a sense of a real type of homo sapien with staggering build and very long body hair that is more human than any ape. It also fits the descriptions of the grey yeti that the Native Americans describe, although the grey ones supposedly liked to twist a man's head right off his neck.

I don't see how this could be "the south end of a dog" because the hair would be growing int he wrong direction.

I also thought it was odd, as others do I see, that the trail cam would be pointed where it is. I also am not comfortable with the story of cropping the picture because of identifiable things in the pic. That should be a GOOD thing.

This picture seems to fill the gap in my mind of what a bigfoot really looks like physiologically. I can almost smell the B.O.

Despite that I can easily see this as a well-made wax or latex bust with hair added, especially because I have an old man wig with long grey hair that looks exactly like the wiry hair in this photo.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is a suit that Lee Romaire made for the movie "Letters From The Big Man". I've seen this pic many times now.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by slasher75

Any proof, photos of the movie suit?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner
reply to post by slasher75

Any proof, photos of the movie suit?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join