It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Trailcam. New Image.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

well thats a pretty huge THIE for a dog in my opinion. But hey could be..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Dude DELTOID and TRICEP are muscles in an ARM not THIGH.
And yeah that's a pretty massive thigh for a dog. I've owned big dogs that were very muscular and even their thigh wasn't that big let alone an english sheepdog? And dude even the pic you put up of that massive dog, the dog in that photos thigh is nowhere near the size of the supposed bigfoot photo.

I believe in bigfoot and wish this was a good pic but it is a bit (or a lot) too suspicious. Great post though OP, I've really enjoyed reading
edit on 10-3-2012 by doodles40 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
reply to post by Versa

Dude DELTOID and TRICEP are muscles in an ARM not THIGH

*sigh*

if its a dog bum as some people have suggested then the muscled area would be the THIGH.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Yeah I know but I'm saying it's not

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm by no means saying the photo is real however I came across this tidbit from a 1973 skunk ape sighting in Florida. Just reminded me of this thread.

The creature had long, "whispy" hair - not fur - that was very sparse. He was able to see the skin, which appeared to be light colored, "like a pig." It was dark with only the light of the camp fire, so the color may have been influenced by that fact. The hair appeared to be about 8" to 10" in length.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a dog to me, or a skunk! It looks likeBigfoot, which makes it suspicious to begin with.

Either it's the real deal or a hoax but definitely not a dog or skunk, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If it is a dog, it is one ugly animal... I can't think of a breed that has hair that coarse yet sparse. The base of the tail is too wide, IMO, relative to the body width.

The main problem I have with it being a Bigfoot is that the creatures seem to be very adept at avoiding trailcams, so to be caught at such close range and clarity would indicate that the creature is either starving or senile, or some combination thereof.

I can't believe that it would be a suit because of the musculature that is visible on the right side of the form...that would be very difficult to mimic with a suit.

Could be a model.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
mmm.. interesting pic.. but.. are you sure it's not just swilley from ax men? Pic provided

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's Robin Williams shirtless.

Or Ron Jeremy doing an outdoors shoot.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
the pic does look a bit like a bold mans head with the hair in a bundle at the back.. though it could be a great pic of yeti

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This looks cool. But in order for it to be in that position to activate a trail cam there must be other pictures of it coming into shot, not just one plonked in the middle Also most trail cams i know are in black n white night vision. I don't know but this pic screams suspicion to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

My trail cams are color if the light is adequate, and the green night vision if not. Haven't caught no bigfoots yet though :p

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Snoopie

My trail cams are color if the light is adequate, and the green night vision if not. Haven't caught no bigfoots yet though :p

I would be interested to see the clarity of your cams compared to this picture.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

My cams got nothing compared to the one in OP lol. Mine are pretty old, I can usually tell what is what by the general shape lmao. My cousin's husband buys new ones every year, they got money like that. Spending a few grand or so to be able to identify the breed of fleas on the deer is nothing

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Pic is a couple years old. Seen it before. Was ruled a hoax.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Snoopie

My cams got nothing compared to the one in OP lol. Mine are pretty old, I can usually tell what is what by the general shape lmao. My cousin's husband buys new ones every year, they got money like that. Spending a few grand or so to be able to identify the breed of fleas on the deer is nothing

Ah i see im from scotland, never used a trail cam, I always thought they were grainy night vision pictures of deer and other animals triggered by motion.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Like everything in life, quality depends on how much cash you got to blow.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Snoopie

Like everything in life, quality depends on how much cash you got to blow.

True but i wouldnt wanna spend hundreds on a camera im going to leave strapped to a tree, if you know what i mean.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Me either, but I struggle to provide food sometimes. If I could afford all the essentails, plus have a huge chunk leftover, I might sing a different tune. I hope not now that I know what struggle is, but talk is cheap. I remember buying out the bar back in the day among other things. Can't say for certain I wouldn't do it again if I had that kind of income again.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join