It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Trailcam. New Image.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by virraszto

Dog Butt!

img.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/3/2012 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

Quite plausible.

The pic looks iffy (IMO), the circumstances don't add up. Not very good odds on this one.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
If it's a hoax it's quality work. I can't get past the underlying skin tone but what the hell do I know..I guess they're nocturnal.
I think the lesion on his back (middle left) is puzzling and the muscular structure would be consistent with what I surmise in my imagination. I appreciate the post OP. Jury's out.

I too noticed the lesion......that and the thin-ish hair, makes me think 'mange'.

Nice touch if it's a fake, not something you'd bother with for a movie prop for longer shots....
although...this one was noted by an earlier poster, pretty close.
media.photobucket.com...

Could it be a person afflicted with the 'werewolf' syndrome?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-3-2012 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That is cool looking hair and all, but shouldn't there be shorter, finer hair underneath it instead of bare skin. I am no Bigfoot expert, but it just seems odd to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Oh my. That was a hypertrica freak show.

On topic it's probably a really good costume or movie prop.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Bigfoot was an alien machine or something.

hey that really makes sence!
I wonder why no one has come up with that idea yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
That is cool looking hair and all, but shouldn't there be shorter, finer hair underneath it instead of bare skin.

Probably not. If you look at your own hair, we generally have just one layer of the same basic kind of long, average thickness hair. Slightly thicker on our heads. Some of us more than others. We're not like cats, who might have different lengths and thicknesses of fur all over, with a finer undercoat for warmth. If so, we wouldn't need to wear as many clothes.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

that makes sense - in my earlier post dismissing the " dog " therory - i made the assumption that people were claiming that the pic showed the the tail at the top of the pic

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I keep telling dad to put a shirt on when out pinching mangoes, he never listens.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The muscles on that thing show that it cant be a dog. Or a dog on steriods?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

this image looks pretty close to what i seen outside my bedroom window years ago,the hair looks as though it is attached to the form,you can see the definition in the right arm .if it was a suit,you would not see the definition,and you would get a drapery effect where the suit is not attached to the form.

i still have the occasional nightmare from my childhood.in the summertime i would occasionally get sent to a friend of the familys farm,just outside of harrison in bc.the farm started to have problems with a nocturnal visitor,things and animals would go missing,mainly chickens.the horse salt block would be stolen alot.

my bedroom was on the second floor,late one night i heard the chickens causing a fuss and got up to look out the window,couldnt see much so i ran downstairs and woke everyone up,they went to the kitchen window,which was below my window.the chickens stopped freakin out when all the lights from the house came on,a few of us by this time had our clothes and shoes on and went out for a look.of course we saw nothing.....the coop wasnt disturbed ,no sign of any predators around.so we went back in......had some hot chocolate.i went back upstairs and just started to lay down when i heard a scratching noise outside my window.so i got up to look......and frose,i was stunned i had no clue what i was looking at......i saw a tall,huge thing,covered in hair looking in the kitchen window downstairs,it turned and started to walk away...it looked exactly like that photo,only the hair was a little thicker and the skin pigment was a bit darker,the hair color was the same in the photo.....

i was freaked out,i never slept the rest of the night.....at 14,i knew monsters existed and my world was shattered.that summer effected my life forever.liitle did i know that was the first of alot of terrifying nights

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea where this photo was taken? Not an exact address... come on, but at least the state? Or Canada?
If this was brought up earlier, my apologies, i only made it through 3 pages of this thread.

And is that the back of an ear in the upper right part of the head?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It was shown earlier in this thread that this is a dude in a suit. Did that link disappear?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What makes you think this potential animal would be slow? Most primates are very quick, so if this is an undiscovered primate why would it be slow?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
While the photo in the OP is, as of yet, undetermined - the issue of whether there are Sasquatch, Bigfoots (Bigfeet?), Yeti, Abominable Snowmen, Skunk Apes, etc. or not is something that is really interesting to me. In my opinion, it is very likely that there exists some undiscovered "great ape" like creature that just hasn't been "discovered" yet. We discover new species almost daily now and not just little critters.
There are many stories/legends from the various tribes in the Pacific Northwest going back centuries concerning the Sasquatch as well as stone carvings and other artifacts that resemble apelike heads that those tribes should not have been aware of otherwise. The very name Sasquatch is a word derived from the Salish word “sesqec,” meaning, “Wild Man.”
Living in the Pacific Northwest myself, I have heard that there are dozens of airplanes that are missing in the mountain and forest areas of Washington state alone. These are big, shiny, metallic airplanes that are just laying there waiting for someone to find them - yet they remain missing. If we can't find these big shiny stationary objects, what makes you think we could find a six to ten foot tall, dark furred and mobile animal that likely doesn't want to be found by mankind? I would assume that they have a very heightened sense of smell and would know if a human was coming and get away.
As for remains, I watched a show a while back - I can't remember what show it was, but they took a dead deer or something and staked/tied it down to the ground out in the woods and attached a time lapse camera or something to the tree above it to record the decomposition process. Again, I don't remember what show it was or the exact details but it was something like within a month there was absolutely no trace of the body. Bones, fur, guts and all were completely decomposed and consumed by all the maggots, bugs, animals and everything else. So I would assume the same thing would happen with a dead Sasquatch and that's why we have never found a body. Or perhaps they bury their dead, but either way it would be deep in the woods where humans seldom, if ever, go.
S&F OP.
Even if the picture turns out to be fake, it was still interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mzinga
It was shown earlier in this thread that this is a dude in a suit. Did that link disappear?

It was shown earlier in this thread that a member of ATS believed it to be a man in a suit and that ATS member included a link of a man in a suit. It was nothing close to proof, just an opinion. There's also been opinions that this is nothing more than a dogs a$$, but again it was just an opinion. There are those who believe this to be a genuine photo of a Sasquatch too, but all of these are opinions since there is no proof of any kind whatsoever. Just a photo that someone claims is the back of a Sasquatch. It could be any number of things. The fact that it is a cropped photo (supposedly so the location isn't revealed) is suspicious though.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I saw it right off.. but then I spend a good portion of my day ferrying Danes in and out of the house and watching butts walk down the ramp into the fenced yard. I also photograph a lot of dogs and when photographing a dog you hunker down to shoulder (theirs) level to get a good shot. I have a Cocker mix that I tried to get a pic of to compare with but the silly girl wouldn't stand still. She has chronic wiggle butt : ).

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If you look closley at the right arm you can clearly see a very large triceps and deltoid muscles. Does a dog have such well trained muscles on his butt? In my opinion this can´t be a K9.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
If you look closley at the right arm you can clearly see a very large triceps and deltoid muscles. Does a dog have such well trained muscles on his butt?

yes... that would be called its THIGH.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

That trail camera would have to be set mighty high (at least 6 ft. In air) to get that image of just the upper back & head and then why is the creatures back to the camera? Unless he was waking backwards, there should be a side shot of the animal. I'm calling bull# on the picture, but do think it is a noteworthy find, defintely worth posting!
edit on 10-3-2012 by Mississippi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by Mississippi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

There probably have been cases of suit hoaxers getting shot but when the hunter finds out it's a human wearing a suit they probably hide the body or something haha

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join