It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Trailcam. New Image.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Can you read? Thats not proof its just more speculation. Its another possibility. Not proof of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
One more...

X.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
not sure why it would only catch the back end shuldnt the cam flash at the first sign of motion? unless it was walking backwards towards the cam

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am very surprised at the number of people on here that have joked about this. I does look very real and I am fairly convinced this is a real photo. Why all the denial here? It has been proven time and time again that new species emerge daily. Thanks OP!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I like how the op posted this a few days ago and hes yet to reply

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
If this is a fraudulent photo, it's quality craftsmanship.

Question I posed earlier, however, is; don't trail cams shoot in IR without visible light flash?

This seems to be a shot from a standard DSLR with flash, or point-n-shoot camera with flash.
The light fall off from the foreground to the background would indicate use of a flash.

Thus, I wouldn't think this was a trail camera shot.

That's one of the main things that sets my suspicions on edge about this shot.

Further, if fraudulent, this wouldn't have to be a complete figure, or anyone in a suit. It could just be an upper torso with head shape shell, or an un-fired clay casting or just the visible parts with high grade SFX hair implanted.

If the hair club, hair replacement clinics can make realistic looking implants stick and pass on a live person, certainly anyone with enough patience, practice, and enough practical knowledge derived from meticulous research could do the same.

I'd certainly like this to be real evidence, but, it seems we'll have to wait and see if the 'witness' comes forward with any of the other photos supposedly in series of this subject.

Some EXIF data on unaltered images would also be very nice.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

It's the butt end of an Old English Sheepdog, and this is the closest I could find to a butt shot.
The "scars" are his tail.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Interesting photo. My first impression when I looked at it? The skin underneath looks like burlap. Homemade sasquatch gillie suit?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
A better fit for the coat color and pattern would be a Bearded Collie. Either way it's the butt shot of a dog (which explains the small head) and the lines that folks are calling scars are where the tail meets the back legs.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by krazyiven
I like how the op posted this a few days ago and hes yet to reply

What does that have to do with anything? I didn't take the picture, I just shared it to see what others thought of it.

Whether it is fake or real, we will never know unless the other photos of it are released, so I don't see how MY opinion would change the thread at all.

I did visit the link about it being that ones costume but to me that is only more speculation as the photo has the top of the neckline almost level with were the creatures nose should be and the costume that was made doesn't.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
A better fit for the coat color and pattern would be a Bearded Collie. Either way it's the butt shot of a dog (which explains the small head) and the lines that folks are calling scars are where the tail meets the back legs.

I really don't see how people are seeing a dog. If this was a dog it would have to be quite overweight to be as wide as it is and you would not be able to see the indentation where the spine is due to the fat on the dog. I have also never seen a dog have an indented spinal column, they usually protrude from the body on canines.

Unless this dog is 200+ pounds I don't see it...

I think it is either a suit or the real thing.

Pred...
edit on 25-2-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

It could be a bearded collie with a case of mange butt...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by Magnivea

Can you read? Thats not proof its just more speculation. Its another possibility. Not proof of a hoax.

Damnit, you caught me, I can't read. I have to have someone read the retarded posts to me to criticize them.

I don't give a rat's ass if it's speculation to you, to anyone with the ability to reason this is obviously a load of crap. For one, a cryptozoological creature just happens to look exactly like a suit made purely through speculation?

So the questions: Why did the original person not give permission for the release of this ONE photo for four years? Why release a single photo of IT'S BACK? Where are the rest of the photos from the series and why have they gone out of their way to say:

Number of images in this series: This will not be disclosed OR what number this photo is in the series
???

Why the big buildup to release at a predetermined (of course) EST? No motion blur? Why, when the fact that a game cam has a timestamp was brought up, did the elusive witness suddenly pop up after months upon months of not responding to multiple contacts to only say that the photo was taken with a 35mm camera? Why is it so clean? Why is there no matting? Does bigfoot have access to a go-between who brings him shampoo with conditioner? Why was the camera at the perfect level to catch the head and shoulders (possibly bigfoot's preferred brand of shampoo)? Why, even if it's not the suit from the movie is there yet another possibility of where a hoaxer could have gotten the photo?

Several of us believe that this is a picture of a display of Bigfoot that was used in 2006 at the University of Texas at San Antonio Institute of Texas Cultures. The "Bigfoot in Texas" featured a "life-size" bigfoot in a very similar background as shown in the picture.
(Before you look up that quote and mention the blogger's response, please take into consideration that photos from that display are more elusive than the "witness" from whom the photo came, thus rendering the blogger's response pointless)

Here's a photo from the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy page:

Weird how every avenue I take seems to lead to this non profit group who have a website with a store section full of overpriced crap and a donation section... I wonder where they got that money for the suit above, and what exactly was the motivation to create it? Also, it seems convenient the the species of Rhododendron that the plant is assumed to be is A) reportedly the similar to the one that was in the exhibit in Texas in 2006 and B) native to the southern US.

Then there are the costumes all over the net:

That alone is a pretty good representation of how readily available these costumes are if you have the money.

I have had an interest in cryptozoology since I started reading. I also am a firm believer in bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti... Not to mention other creatures. I personally would be happier than a pig in poo if this was real, but it's not.
edit on 2/25/12 by Magnivea because: Somehow spelled "perfect" with a g.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hope they release more convincing photos as that isn't a good angle to analyze.
Not that I could analyze it but I'm sure there are anthropologists on this board.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Dude I think I will have to agree wih you, that is no dog.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
looks remarkably like this an animatronic from a movie [congo]

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
^^^^ Agreed

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There's no way to conclude anything from that pic. Definitely need more pics and I believe it'll actually take a body to convince most people. I still love the subject, but with he abundance of costumes, pics just won't do.

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
There's no way to conclude anything from that pic. Definitely need more pics and I believe it'll actually take a body to convince most people. I still love the subject, but with he abundance of costumes, pics just won't do.

www.cryptomundo.com...

Sad thing is, with suits like that up for auction, we may very well have a suit wearing human body as evidence in the future.
I'm surprised a monkey suit hoaxer hasn't been shot already all the years interest in this Cryptid has been pursued, investigated, hoaxed and followed on both sides.

For once I'd like some interests with $, or organizations such as BFRO, and others to hire trained professional trackers with SAS, SEAL, real world survival, escape, evasion, and tracking experience, armed with the best cameras technology has to offer, not weighed down or slowed down by fat out-of-shape enthusiasts, hobbyists, or 'researchers' following them, and let the real professionals get paid to run off the leash for a few weeks tracking in the bush, surviving, eating bugs, tracking, and getting the job done.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i feel like its just the rear of some old animal like a dog or something and what looks like a head might just be a stub of a tail...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join