It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Trailcam. New Image.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I know for a fact that they are real. I have had a run in with one while hunting in a dark Florida swamp. I doubt this picture is real because one they seem to be able to spot these game cams and stay away from them or just take them completely.

I know many people who have had their cams go missing. Also I just does not look hairy enough, Bears have thick hair to stop insects from stinging them and where these big guys live that would be a huge necessity.

If you read the blog the lady who posted it has been jerked around by the person who sent it to her for four years.

Even she thinks its not real for that reason.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I gave up on bigfoot along time ago! LMBO If he this is him I must say thats one sexy sasquatch. He is so manly!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Where was it taken?

when was it taken?

There's no size perspective.

How many frames were taken? Why show only one?

Color me suspicious...which pains me, 'cause I've seen the beastie myself.

Did you happen to read the info on the OP's link? The person who received the photo(s) hinted there are more but she signed a non disclosure agreement and waited 4 years to publish them. Said she did this to protect the photographer AND the bigfoot according to this link: www.ghosttheory.com... .

The photo does look cropped. IDK

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by SaturnFX

I use to give it a good possibility, like Nessie, the Greys, even gave Nibiru some of my time, but think about it. We have discovered CRAZY deep underwater life, new microscopic organisms, all kinds of life forms many people still have never seen but do exist... but we just can't seem to bag one of these 8-10ft tall slow moving hairy beasts in America??

If it lives on land in America, we've seen it, killed it, and ate it by now.

That's under the assumption that they're of this world. There seems to be a trend of Bigfoot/UFO sightings happening near or at the same time. Maybe "Bigfoot" isn't a missing link. Maybe he isn't in the chain at all. Could bigfoot really be an alien species, wondering around taking samples from our forests? Would put an interesting spin on an already interesting creature.

This is all simply an idea of course.

To the OP: Cool Pic. Let us know if they "release" anymore.

edit on 24-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Because I don't have proof either way, I'm really say anything regarding the pic being a hoax or not. The coat appears to be that of a large primate, though if it isn't real then someone has done one heck of a job, to the point where I can almost smell it!
It would be great if whatever it is (if alive) was facing the camera, but unless the camera was set to take another pic after this one and the creature turned to see what just happened, its interest will remain fixed on whatever is in front of it that it might be feeding on.
As much as I'd like to believe this is the real deal, in the bush a coat like the one in the pic is bound to have a certain amount of debris tangled in it. I'm also surprised there are no flying, and or biting insects frozen in the flash.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great pic. No realy. I wish we can finaly find or capture one of these things

Bigfoot is like ufos. I feel they exist. There's lots of evidence. But nobody can find them

And unfortunatly is easy now with computor graphics to fake photos (I'm not saying this one is fake!!)

But realistically, My best friend is in the motion picture effects industry and he can make a guy look just like that in a matter of hours

We need to actualy capture one of these bigfoots / skunk apes

Be safe people

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Could be because deer come in at night and eat the blooms off of it like they do mine. I've really considered putting the trail cam up to catch the culprits!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could this be some type of exhibit in a museum somewhere? Some type of wax neanderthal man ? That's the impression I'm getting. The fact also it's facing away makes the hoax easier, if it is a hoax. Look's interesting but still not the smoking gun.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

that was an ephisode of the 6 million dollar man way back in the day.
Steve Austin Vs. Bigfoot! One must die! I believe it was a cage match.

Actually, the premise of the show was just as you described. Bigfoot was an alien machine or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is that some type of cement block I can see near the top of the photo? Anyone else see what I'm seeing? I could be wrong though. Seems a bit weird to be hunting near a building....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I seem to recall that, but, as it turns out through a quick google search, there are a ton of websites and blogs online which entertain this same idea. So there might be something to my theory after all.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If it's a hoax it's quality work. I can't get past the underlying skin tone but what the hell do I know..I guess they're nocturnal.
I think the lesion on his back (middle left) is puzzling and the muscular structure would be consistent with what I surmise in my imagination. I appreciate the post OP. Jury's out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
looks like a teacher of mine, from highschool

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Its robin williams's knuckle

Good mornng Vietnam.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Perhaps I have been watching to mutch "finding bigfoot" but I really feel there is something there. The detail of this picture is great you can see the individual hairs on its back and something that looks like a scar. I do feel it's unlikely that a 6-8 foot tall primate has been able to avoid detection for hundreds of years but then I remember they discovered this guy in africa.www.primates.com...

The image quality sucks, if anyone can find a better image feel free to add it. This isn't some little monkey it's a large primate discovered within the last 10 years. So the chances of a bigfoot is not completely out of the relm of possibility. If it's smart enough it may never be discovered. We burry our dead it's possible they do too. The forests are there home, humanity is far removed from that enviornment so hiding from us wouldn't be that hard. Sort of like hiding from a burgler breaking into your house. You know all the hiding spots they dont.

Side note: Was in boyscouts in colorado for almost 8 years when I was younger and I never saw anything that would convince me they are real. But I did see some trails and heard some noises that are unexplainable. I want to believe!

edit on 24-2-2012 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
HEY EVERYONE who can't read or chooses not to..... It's a hoax. There's even plenty of proof for you "can I see some proof" people. A page and a half ago, this was posted:

Originally posted by Hessdalen
hoax - thank you anonymous =)

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

via

boards.4chan.org...

Pay attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The tree in the background looks like a loquat tree !! i have one in my back yard..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When I was kid growing up in central Florida in the 70's we had a rash of skunkape sightings....the sightings suddenly ceased after a newscast on the creature was broadcast and they interviewed this one old coot who said if he saw it he would shoot it...funny no more sightings. The moral of this is to stop the fakery do what the old coot suggested. LOL
edit on 24-2-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
thats either bigfoot.. or just some italian guy

but it's scary .. thats for sure

ill bet he stinks somethin awful too
edit on 24-2-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

Foo-getabout-it,
I thinks that Khalid Shiek Mohamed.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Ha ha Bigfoot is really a Wookie! sweet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join