It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Trailcam. New Image.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Slightly higher Rez/ No Watermark: ABS Sasquatch Trail cam

Posted today: Notice the darker hair down the spine and the musculature of the right arm. Can Someone please identify the flowering tree? This indeed would be extraordinary work to fake. Bill Munns Giganto did not have this level of detail.

Slope to back connects at nose level. Possibly shows right ear, shine on hair indicates possible oil glands on back, 6-8" hair, over well-muscled frame. Possible face on right side.
Melissa's blog site txsasquatch.blogspot.com...

Well as most here know, I am a big proponent of Bigfoot, so when I saw this, I had to share the image.

If it is a fake the person has bought a good suit and spend some time doing this which is a shame that people would go to this length to fool others.

The hair looks good and would be of a good quality suit if it actually is a suit and you can actually see skin underneath the hair.

The one thing that really gets me is that if you were to set up a trail cam, why would you face it towards a bush rather than on a trail or something where there is a bit of an opening?

Anyway, thought I would share it with all of you and I cannot wait to hear others opinions.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 24-2-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Looks like the top of a balding man's head.

Need more pics.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
looks like to guy at the pool the other day

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Great pic, though, of course he had to have been facing the other direction, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
to both of the previous posters.

As for more pictures, this is the only one released. It has been cropped as the person said there identifying features in the background.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
When I saw that image,the first thing that came to mind was a mango tree.

And a grey haired old bigfoot eating mangoes.

Where was this taken?

But if that is what it is,it is flowering with no fruit.
edit on 24-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Best Bigfoot photo ever, obviously, but I had to do it.

X.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
thats either bigfoot.. or just some italian guy

but it's scary .. thats for sure

ill bet he stinks somethin awful too
edit on 24-2-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Identifying features...

Like the collar of the man's shirt?

This has bunk written all over it.

I've always been a fan of Bigfoot myths, but the circumstances around photos are always fishy.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, its a really interesting picture.
Good hair effects. I like how its quite natural in its flow. If its a hoax, I must give props to the person's work for convincing hair.

But ok..so what do we have. We have a potential humanoid back with hair...no reference for size, or any distinctive features that can be potentially debunked...so, like a film of a UFO being little more than a wiggly light in the sky..it is pretty much nothing of great note in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I cannot say what the image is, I am not cryoto expert, but to answer your question as to why you would have a trail cam looking at flowers on a tree, possibly to capture the image of birds ,bats or small mamals that may feed off the nectre in the flowers.
Trail cams arn't just being used for large animals.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I know like 10 people hairier than this guy.

I can't believe I'm commenting in a big foot thread on a major conspiracy site. No wonder my cell phone stopped ringing years ago.

Of all the conspiracies out there, I think this is the one I can never believe in no matter how much evidence I see.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Incidentally
we could be seeing the southern end of a northbound dog.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I know like 10 people hairier than this guy.

I can't believe I'm commenting in a big foot thread on a major conspiracy site. No wonder my cell phone stopped ringing years ago.

Of all the conspiracies out there, I think this is the one I can never believe in no matter how much evidence I see.

Why? If there is bigfoot out there somewhere, its little more than yet another primate..just obviously not as populated as the average chimp...keeps away from noise and whatnot.

But, on the other hand, I would think with the interest throughout the years, some pretty clear footage would have been captured by now...or bones or something.

I don't dismiss it, just not overly interested in it...ok, good..we have a gorilla variation in the north...not that earth shattering really.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I use to give it a good possibility, like Nessie, the Greys, even gave Nibiru some of my time, but think about it. We have discovered CRAZY deep underwater life, new microscopic organisms, all kinds of life forms many people still have never seen but do exist... but we just can't seem to bag one of these 8-10ft tall slow moving hairy beasts in America??

If it lives on land in America, we've seen it, killed it, and ate it by now.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

A picture with no background information. No EXIF data, no time stamp, no location. Who took the image, what type of trail cam did they use? What position was the cam in?

Trail cams usually take sets of three images when they are triggered, is this cam different? Where are the other images? I wouldn't even waste time on the image itself without this basic background information along with it. So far there is an image that has been cropped with zero background info. Scientifically this is worthless I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by SaturnFX

I use to give it a good possibility, like Nessie, the Greys, even gave Nibiru some of my time, but think about it. We have discovered CRAZY deep underwater life, new microscopic organisms, all kinds of life forms many people still have never seen but do exist... but we just can't seem to bag one of these 8-10ft tall slow moving hairy beasts in America??

If it lives on land in America, we've seen it, killed it, and ate it by now.

The ussumption would be that they are slow, they may be faster than you think so therefore they dont get shot and eaten.
I will also add that new animals are still being discovered and I am not talking tiny organisms, but animals like the ferret badger, a lemur and also a Giant Monitor Lizard in the philapines.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
That's not Bigfoot it's George the Animal Steel

edit on 24-2-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Incidentally
we could be seeing the southern end of a northbound dog.

Good explanation, that could very well be.

Or it could just be a picture of Marko Rodin
528records.com...
That dude is hairy!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Text

When I set up my critter cam for night shots I always set it to take three pictures with a delay of ten seconds between shots. The camera is set off with a combination of motion and infared heat sensing. The target always looks in the direction of the flash from the first picture so I get a good mug shot in the second frame and the critter most often turns and walks away by the time the third picture is taken twenty seconds after the sequence begins.

The features of my critter cam are common to all the devices I have seen and I would expect the person who set out their critter cam is familiar with what I have described.

Lets see a sequence including one of the animal looking at the source of the flash.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join