It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
reply to post by hawkiye

You most likely don't know, or realize this, but I bet the OP is under contractual obligations to never say anything negative about said investors for the rest of his life and most likely could lose everything if details about who he is, as well as who the family is emerge here.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

Yeah right LOL! Are you an alter ego hmmmmm? Non disclosure agreements are a joke for the mot part unless there is some real tech worth protecting. The trolls says he already lost everything so he has nothing left to lose if that were truly the case. This guys is just an attention whore pure and simple trying to sound sophisticated and failing miserably at it and you are trying just a little to hard to defend his non-sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Nope, I'm not an alter-ego and i'm not referring to a NDA. I'm referring to separation agreements, and like the OP said - he was strong-armed into giving everything away. I have a 5 page ( 10 point font, 2 collums on each page ) that has pretty much the language i described to you in my previous post, from a previous employer because I was a server administrator there and had access to their code.

In my experience, corporations do this a lot to protect their image and bully their former slaves into never shining a bad light on them, and I wouldn't be surprised at all the people the OP is describing engage in the same type of contracts. It's a bullying scheme. "You say anything that could damage me, and i'll make sure you pay those damages 10 fold!"

However I make no attempts to hide myself online and it wouldn't take someone a lot of effort to connect the dots with my username, communities and figure out my real identity. The OP is a bit more anonymous, and people in this thread have failed to respect his request to remain anonymous, so it's not surprising that he's shut-down further questioning.

I'm also not protecting the OP, but trying to give you an insight into a different perspective on why the OP may not be able to divulge detailed information. Deny ignorance, eh?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed

Describe your best day on the job, please? What was your routine for that day at the time? Did you visit any interesting places? Did you learn something new that day?

These are all the questions I have right now.

inquiring minds like to learn.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

How exactely powerful are these people? I understand this is a general question, but could you please be specific (if you choose to respond)?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
you say they dont like unions,it sounds like the koch brothers,but my question is why do these people want to screw the common man when they have more money than they can spend in a lifetime?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The op has come way short of his promise in the title to share everything he knows. Actually, he has said nothing.

In my previous career, I had the chance to work with some pretty wealthy people. For one thing, if you expect to get paid in full, remember that they have legal representation. If you do not, you will probably end up with less than you hoped. The Lawyer is going to look for ways to retain the most money for their client--that's how they get paid. You must have adequate legal representation from a lawyer with a very well known reputation. One that they respect. If the deal is a good one, they will accept this as normal. If they reject the idea of you having representation- run as fast as you can.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Does money make people happy and truly fulfil them or is it closer to the opposite? And at what point in their lives does either realisation usually take effect?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Just 6 pages, and the poster has to 'Quit' now. Haven't we all seen this many times? Alonzo Typer et al?
reply to post by jb1958

Yup yup. A give away was the water question. He maintained a certain writing style until he was asked about their eating and drinking habits. Ie: He said they drank aquafina. Then said oh yeah wait....one of them had an aluminium drink bottle or whatever. Writing style changed as well as mannerism.

Thread Fail

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What are their thoughts on what's to come in 2012? Are they doomsday prepping? Planning on moving out of the country or into their "elite" underground bunkers stocked full of their fresh homegrown veggies and aquafina???

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

You most likely don't know, or realize this, but I bet the OP is under contractual obligations to never say anything negative about said investors for the rest of his life and most likely could lose everything if details about who he is, as well as who the family is emerge here.

Yeah right LOL! Are you an alter ego hmmmmm? Non disclosure agreements are a joke for the mot part unless there is some real tech worth protecting. The trolls says he already lost everything so he has nothing left to lose if that were truly the case. This guys is just an attention whore pure and simple trying to sound sophisticated and failing miserably at it and you are trying just a little to hard to defend his non-sense.

Sounds alot like YOU are the attention whore...
Guys like you are the trolls, you spam every OP you come across, posting again and again, to let everyone know the OP is a fake. We heard you the first time, and we apreciate your opionen, now shut the # up, and let us decide for ourselfs. You sir, is a troll!!! and you are destroying ATS with all your spam, dont you have something better to do?? Why is it, that guys like you spend all their time, trolling an OP, you dont even believe in?? Just move along, and stop destroying ATS!!!

Who pays you salery by the way??

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

I invite you to look through my threads - you will see I am not full of it. I am willing to share my identity with those who have something meaningful to contribute with one caveat. If I disclose my identity, you have to admit I am who I say I am. Deal?

Des there are ways I can disclose my identity to you that can prove my claims. I never claimed to be elite but making a few million dollars is a lot to me..sorry.. it is... to them being billionaires it is not.

You challenged me on my identity... I am willing to disclose who I am - (just not make it public) so long as you are willing to admit I am who I say I am. Is that not fair?

To me this is the "Red Flag" -- if the OP is who he says he is, why would he reveal his identity to anyone here? He was willing to disclose his identity to Des? This is simply stupid.

And they were drinking Aquafina? If I were rich, muchless a Billionaire, I'd be drinking better water.

The OP must be laughing his #$$ off.
edit on 25-2-2012 by AuranVector because: reformat

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Mr. P, I am a born-again Christian who has researched and read much about this one-world government ... do these people, in fact, know that this one-world government, they are determined to have, is actually kingdom of antichrist? Or, are they just plain dumb? I know there will be a one-world currency and one-world religion ... do these "elitists" know this too? There a comment earlier about reptiles ... I, for one, do not believe in this reptilian theory, but I do believe these people ARE demon possessed. Your thoughts on this.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I believe you. My experience also left me reeling- even tho I did not drink the cool aid.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Drank the cool-aid in what? What was your skill and type of business? How were you screwed over etc.? Your going to have to do a lot better then that. if you can't even tell us that then this is BS and your just seeking attention.

I thought that this was my chance to get a piece of the pie.

I drank the cool aid meaning I bought in to everything hook, line, and sinker. The lifestyle, the excess, the power really. It was like a courtship where I felt like the gushing girl being swooned. I felt lucky to have a seat at the table and take part, it felt bigger than me. As mentioned in other posts my background is technology and the business was emerging technology that posed to make a ton of cash because it was meeting a need that was coming into high demand, almost over night.

I was screwed over because a vast majority of my compensation was equity. To the point I was cutting my own hair, and taking diet pills to skip meals just to make ends meet. But this was ok at the time because the "perks" were worth it... for instance private jet....such a weird contrast right? And honestly on paper I was looking pretty good. And when things were good, they were great, but when it came time for me to be fully vested and realize all the hard work has paid off... I think they had an evaluation and decided I wasnt worth the million or so it would have netted me.. Instead they thought that money would be better repurposed for equity in another funding round for investors and thus was terminated... I was threatened to sign everything away or be sued to oblivion. I really wanted to stand up for myself and tell them to # off, but practicality came in. I regret it to this day and it is only now apparent that part of why I am doing this is to reclaim my voice in this world.

If you were treated like that you would be willing to spill the beans completely.

SO I'm calling BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Did you have to bathe in blood like Lady Gaga did?

Gaga Bathes In Blood (Satanic Ritual)

Also, do the Elite worship satan?
edit on 24-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

This is tripe. Pure tripe. No proof that the red substance was blood, as is clearly stated in the article.

However, her overwhelming fear of paranormal hostility is a clear indicator that she could be in with the "Rain Man", as the music industry calls their 'demonic' connections.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Also, I would like to say that for as much as you claim to know about the Illuminati and connected families, you've given us about two steps above nothing.

You have given names, some vague events...nothing that we are very interested in.

Give us something to work with, some plans and schemes, something that affects the world...or move on. We don't want useless trash in here.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Seeing as how youre no longer employed and wish to help the ATS community, then why dont you tell us who this elite family is? Then tell us the bubble you foresaw coming and helped them profit off of? Then we can look up the family and try to see if this connection is real. Otherwise im not gonna waste time waiting for you to answer questions when I have no idea who you are and its FAR more likely youre just some guy pulling a bunch of people along for fun. So, name of family?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah right LOL! Are you an alter ego hmmmmm? Non disclosure agreements are a joke for the mot part unless there is some real tech worth protecting. The trolls says he already lost everything so he has nothing left to lose if that were truly the case. This guys is just an attention whore pure and simple trying to sound sophisticated and failing miserably at it and you are trying just a little to hard to defend his non-sense Textreply to post by hawkiye

I believe this person to be more on the "professional" college level with his answers, whom also ran out of unique detailed answers to the many questions posed...not because he couldn't reveal more...but because he simply dug a hole too deep, and didn't know how to get out! This person appeared to "fade" out over a period of time. Why of why would he be on this site...what purpose did anything he said serve? There is much better fiction out there than what I wasted my time reading! Interesting why he zeroed in on this site!?

edit on 25-2-2012 by elrem48 because: pasted twice by accident

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join