It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed

Yo, Mr. P, do you or the rich family know about the 40-week cycle a.k.a. 9-month cycle a.k.a. 280-day cycle? Was the name of Elizabeth Smart ever brought up in conversation?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

what do they fear?
I can only speculate, but their concerns as aired to me seem to be pretty mundane from what you would expect

Are they united on all fronts?
I noticed the heads of all these families do seem to have a kindred connection and deep friendships - even if some of the businesses they run are direct competitors

Do they seem like reasonable people?
They are your best friend so long as you are serving their needs... Think Gordon Gecko

Are they archaic and backwards?
No - but I would need clarity on what you mean?

Do they in fact claim to have noble blood?
No - this family does not claim nobility

Do they ever talk to each other with love and warmth?
Yes, in fact I marveled at the family connection

Do they have people that speak candidly to them?
More so than anything that is what they want.. they need people who are strait shooters and not yes men

What besides money drives them?
Great question and in fact I asked this very question to them - sense of accomplishment - purpose in life

What nationality do they claim, if any?
American

Do you consider them loyal to the country they claim loyalty to?
I would only be speculating but I think yes.

Do they look like they have killed personally?
DO you mean for money? I dont think so- but then again knowing what I know, I wouldn't put anything past them

Are they cowards?
no

Are they tough guys?
no

What do they consider their worst enemy?
One of them once voiced a grievance over unions
I latently percieved that the communication war that is happening is troubling to them
Their worst enemy is anything that bars them from getting their way...honestly

What do you think is the chance of in-fighting amongst them?
when it comes to the bottom line, money....100%

What do you think? will they evolve like the rest of us? do they think beyond dumb ass wealth? hoarding?
Moreso than the wealth, it is the access... Access to celebrities, to politicians, to anything you want..it is more intoxicating than the money honestly. I think they think about legacy, but everything else comes way to easy for them to have concerns that cant be fixed with money

edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
What is an "elite"?

specifically in regards to ops claims...
money? power? knowledge? etc...what makes them any different than old man Miller whom made his fortune selling rubber bands or whatever.

I use the term elite in reference to other posters using the term as a moniker for high net worth families. In this instance I use the term in reference to their elite social status and access. In my dealings with other families of wealth, they couldn't hold a candle to the access this family has.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Yo, Mr. P, do you or the rich family know about the 40-week cycle a.k.a. 9-month cycle a.k.a. 280-day cycle? Was the name of Elizabeth Smart ever brought up in conversation?

They may know, but I dont. A quick google search by me on the cycles and names brought stuff that doesnt seem to fit into what we did. I never heard elizabeth smart being brought up.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So you recognised an emerging bubble? Well then, you must be Bud Fox? How is Gordon Gekko?
brice

Haha, its funny you mention that and in fact I liken the ride to that movie in my head. I just never made it to the part where the money gets to me.

To note: finance is not my industry. Technology is.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
How are their children schooled?

Now THIS is interesting...

The children I met went to a private Catholic school and their heritage is definitely NOT catholic or christian.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I was going to say Trump, but since it's technology, going to have to go with Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I was going to say Trump, but since it's technology, going to have to go with Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I cant start a process of elimination scenario because there are only so many billionaires out there...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Do the royals have any secret technology, if so what kind of technologys? Also are you aware of the medical cures kept in the organization? How much did they pay you was it not enough? What kind of method do they use to obtain natural resources by becomming trillionaires, do you know of any places where I can find free minerals, gold, diamonds, oil, etc?
edit on 24-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Do the royals have any secret technology, if so what kind of technologys? Also are you aware of the medical cures kept in the organization?

Now this is the type of question that makes me ponder.... When it came to royalty (ex. Saudi Royal Family), I was not permitted to the dealings even if it was in my realm of expertise (perhaps they had someone else for this?).

Since emerging technologies are the name of my game my gut tells me it has less to do with secret technology and more to do with etiquette perhaps..Can you give an example of what you mean though, also expand on medical cure question?

edit on 24-2-2012 by mrperplexed because: expanded on answers.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

OK I just edited my last response with a new question for you, please look at the trillionaire question.

About the medical cure it's things like cancer, hiv, etc kept research for themself not availible to the public.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

OK I just edited my last response with a new question for you, please look at the trillionaire question.

About the medical cure it's things like cancer, HIV kept research for themself.

I dont think I ever made it to that level of eliteness.. and something like that would be more closely guarded. I can say that the health of one of the family members seemed to be that of constant ailment - to the point I questioned the level or method of healthcare they were getting. I know they go to regular doctors for routine care, despite the ability to afford their own team of doctors...take that for what it is worth, its about all the insight I have on it really.

As far as resources - without being specific about anything I would point you to Colorado.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Originally posted by onequestion
How are their children schooled?

Now THIS is interesting...

The children I met went to a private Catholic school and their heritage is definitely NOT catholic or christian.

Do you think (or know) if this is a "cloaking" tactic or if it is common practice so children learn more than one side of the coin so to speak ?

I know a Jewish family (semi-elite) that sent their two kids to Catholic elementary schools for those reasons.
(grades 1 thru 6).

Then public schools after grade 6.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Of course.
Infiltration of the Catholic Church, mainstream Media, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Have you attended any parties involving sex and or illicit substances with your partner or associatesi, if so, were these affairs unbeknownst to the wife/husband/family?

Did you have affair with an elite?

Are you aware of any demands or threats/blackmail against a Congressman or Senator by these powerful families, or alternately, any good ol' boy - quid pro quo exchanges whether campaign funding, private sector job offers or other for favor of vote, beneficial legislation, to grease a commitee chairman's wallet/vice to thwart all from seeking criminal investigations or other inquiries? Are these elite exempt of consequence of law for illegal or ublawful business practices? In general?

Name some celebrities you have met through you partner(s), et al, and humour us with an anecdotal true story of one such encounter.

I will share one as well and tell you that one day, my better half did bump into Jane Fonda, (literally) and subsequently, Jane's cup of coffee ended up all down her...shall we say, clothes?
(She did not look as I remembered her from her earlier films), But I must admit, her daughter is a knock-out!

Do servants care for the elite's children rather than the parents?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You sound to obviously be in a much sorer position now then you were when you were when you were in the thick of it, but I suppose that you have made some powerful connections, along with first hand knowledge and experience. I suppose that's how those that spit you out would justify it. In a way, it just a simple a transaction. Do you find that your time was mostly beneficial in the end, or do think your efforts would have been more fruitful if you hadn't gotten involved? Will you build on what you've learned or head in an entirely different direction?

I am interested in this subject. Mostly because I am betting I'll wind up in a similar position one day, seeing as I am in energy and finance. I am young, but I do see that connections pave the way towards greater freedom. Power in numbers, whether it's people or wealth.
edit on 2/24/12 by Resonant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
With 7 billion people in the world, there are 140,000,000 people in the "Top 2%." Food for thought.

But I'll ask a few questions anyways.

1. Were the people at the head of this family "born into money" or were they "self-made?"

2. Was there ever any specific market, currency, or economy that they seemed eager to "bail out" on, especially recently?

3. Was there ever any specific market, currency, or economy that they seemed eager to get more involved with?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Alonzo? Is that you? Mr. Typer?

My question is:

Have you ever flown B-25s off an aircraft carrier?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Another one of these threads eh

Do people ever get bored of trolling this site? Clearly not.

So many claims, so little evidence.

Go through his profile, read his replies, threads etc and you will see he is full of it
Like all the other trolls looking to be admired by strangers.

I dont believe you, and i am normally right in my judgements. I believe you are just a normal person, who worked for a normal company, in a normal town, looking to make your life seem more exciting on the interwebs

Ive probably spoken to you before under your other usernames...but im still trying to work out which banned member you are

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join