It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon flickering on and off london UK 22 feb 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Flock of birds flying past. If the moon's in focus then the birds will be huge and out of focus, and them passing by will cause flickering.

IF that is the moon.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

i have now had time for a ` closer look ` @ this vid - and the resolution is so horendus that pretty much any shenanigans with props , arpeture control or digital editing could be the " results "

as a great man once noted : " extra ordinary claims require extraordinary evidence "

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I haven't read all the replies.
But if this was real then there would have been multiple sightings!

I'm not going to believe any kind of "sighting" until its on a mass scale and not via youtube!

Interesting none the less op

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Another mountain from a mole hill POOR quality video have a look at other videos of the moon on here its turbulence in the atmosphere and the moon being a narrow crescent that's all

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If this was morse code it would be dash dash dot dot I think .
This is Z, the last letter of our alphabet.
Omega?

And there is something that could do this to the moon. Scientifically provable too!

You'll soon be seeing what it is, when the sun goes as dark as sackcloth.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I realize you might think because this is my first post, im BSing you guys. But I also saw the moon flicker with a bunch of my friends yesterday night. It was pretty cool if you ask me. But I live in the northwest so it also could have been a number of things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join