It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of the Covenant!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Well you could say there is no such thing as a living human being.

And I could say there is no such thing as Negative,Positive,Neutral.

So there is no trinality!

But does that mean there isn't?

Just because we know we are nothing more then an imagination of either ourself or the dreamer's self doesn't mean were not really alive. It's all a matter of perceptions.

You think negative positive and neutral cannot be the same. But I say they are.

Matter of perception.

You see 3 dreamers and I only see one!

No! eYe see two dreamers (positive & negative) and one reality (neutral).

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Oh, I wouldn't exactly say that, Vicarious10000, the thought has definitely came to me before. Someone not of the Earth told me once that my DNA contains everything needed to recreate not only myself, but in fact my entire universe. I took that to heart.

Human beings are a fickle lot, and sadly, have to be controlled by Leaders. They cannot control themselves.
How can a God or a Goddess have any control on a world such as this?

Many of us seem to be happy to follow what we are told by others. We seem to be unable to take responsibility for our own destiny. Its far easier to follow another's truths we have been told...hey, that way we don't have to think...its been done for us...great. If it all goes wrong its THEIR fault not ours, it was they that told us this right? So we get away with any issues, they will have to deal with it not us....right?
But what if what we have blindly followed is NOT the truth. What if by taking responsibility for our own destiny we actually find the truth? Find the True God and Goddess? Find ourselves. That, friends, is the true quest.

Deny Ignorance, and Realize Reality.

I starred you because that is some outside the box thinking. Tv's and wheels weren't invented by thinking like everyone else.

If you think about your first statement there that's pretty much the sum of it. Your dna and anyone elses has the power to be or do just about anything.

Idk if you watched the creating synthetic life in the op but that's pretty much what there saying.

Once you understand the 4 letter matrix of life. And can turn a bacterial cell into a totally different one just by replacing chromosomes what can't you do?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Just because we know we are nothing more then an imagination of either ourself or the dreamer's self doesn't mean were not really alive. It's all a matter of perceptions.

Matter of perception.

Ribbit

Yeah but the 2 dreamers are inside the one reality that are made up of the dreamers.

And the dreamers are made up of the reality!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Matter of perception.

Ribbit

Yeah but the 2 dreamers are inside the one reality that are made up of the dreamers.

And the dreamers are made up of the reality!

That they IS!

Sumthing eYe realized this weekend is as a Soul, WE don't exist (live) in normal reality, but more of a Holo-werld created by the Collective Consciousness. Once WE are born, our Soul, WE take our place in the TRUE Covenant where WE reside forever, but interact with each other in the Holo-werld, when WE aren't playing a part in one of WE's Matrices.

Sew no matter how you look at it, WE live in a dream forever . . . the Dream of God/Source!

Ribbit

Ps: Sumthing eYe've wondered is if WE can tell the difference between a physical Matrix or the Holo-werld? Considering the knowledge WE possess, eYe could easily see no difference between the two, which tosses a monkey wrench into this Matrix. Is it real or just part of WE's Holo-werld?
If you can't tell the difference between the two, then how would We know the difference if We didn't know any better?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join