It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras - But wait!!! There's more???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

I will try today!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pteraductile

NO it is. Not. A reflection...it truly is my aura. There will never be two auras. Exactly the same, for it is energy. . And it is not a kirilian attempt at seeing the energy field, however it is based on his philosophy. I will try and scan. And upload in a new thread in a. Bit today.

Sorry for the poor punctuation, however I'm using my iPad and it is difficult to maneuver the keyboard sometimes.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pteraductile

Hey there,

I have been able to see Aura for as long as I can remember. Well at least that is what I think I am seeing...
I don't see them around people all the time and its usually only when they are experiencing a very intense emotion...

I also see colours around trees and animals although they are always the same colours.
Its always a striking blue along the one edge and a yellowy gold colour along the other edge.

Am I seeing auras around them?? I dunno but it is pretty cool to look at.

Thanks for the post, it always interests me to read about other peoples thoughts about auras

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey there!

So, I have been practicing this non-stop almost for the last week, usually at night more cause I sleep a lot during the day. I've been making a lot of progress. Its a slow thing to learn, but once you get the -feel- of it, you really start to notice how much concentration it really takes. Props to the people ahead of me, I hope to get there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
nice thread ! thanks.
I can see auras on people, but not all the time. and I seem limited to certain colors I can see - white, black, yellow and shades of green.
thanks to all for the links, I think eons ago auras were seen as common place, but it has been lost through the centuries with civilization.
I think with practice anyone can do it, it helps me to stare at the 'third eye', but if you're like on a bus, people don't care too much for having you stare at them...

get some willing participants and practice.
I certainly believe it's very real, a reflection of peoples emotions, true feelings, and health.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

The irony is, some individuals you look at might not be exhibiting any strong energy. So, unless you have lots of practice, you will have to wait until you accumulate more focus to notice the weaker layers. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pteraductile

Hi! I went to the odd ball website and am mesmerized. I swear that after doing the exercises that it seems my eyes automatically focus on everything differently. I hope this isn't actually affecting my regular eyesight negatively. thanx for the link

Text Teal

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
hi again
I just wanted to mention that on the oddball website i just noticed that the red circle has blue around it and the blue has red around it (not auras, just normal everyday naked eye colors surrounding them). this made me think of how color blind people see certain colors such as red&green or blue & yellow (something like that) just wondering if that has anything to do with it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join