It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Philosophy:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
PEACE%*).>>> %*). >>> %*). >>> %*). >>>

CREATIVITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hAppyNess

LOVE.

Beauty.

Service.

What does it all mean?

SUrvival..................

edit on 23-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
-Smithjustinb

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I laugh in your faces. Why no replies yet?

The creator made us this way (in this most desired to forget way) to survive.

Every human on this planet is hiding from that.

There's an objective fact for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
In the world with everyone trying to get stars and flags.

The one with no stars and flags is king.

_Smithjustinb

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
^^ Nothing but words of 'unfamiliar' wisdom.

2nd

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
We are leading the way in a universe where, "Electrons are our thoughts"

Quote used by permission of
-Smithjustinb

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure why you haven't gotten any response here, but you took philosophy to a whole new level.

You've based it on a common aspect of living things - survival - and call it ultimate.

With my ideas of philosophy I love to look for something in common of all things living and the "non-living". I love universal philosophy more...

But at least you are actually thinking and having the creativity to create your own, which is awesome in my opinion.

Now find a way to link this survival of living things and relate it to all existence (living/non-living), then it will be complete.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I don't even know what to think about the OP. Personally, I think the ultimate Philosophy is exactly what Philosophy is: a love for wisdom. I think its having the appreciation from the capability to be wrong or right. Some internal sense of freedom of choice through perspectives in exchanging ideas.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Trust me. There is a whole lot more to be learned about why we are equipped to survive.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
reply to post by smithjustinb

I don't even know what to think about the OP. Personally, I think the ultimate Philosophy is exactly what Philosophy is: a love for wisdom. I think its having the appreciation from the capability to be wrong or right. Some internal sense of freedom of choice through perspectives in exchanging ideas.

I agree. One thing we don't do is appreciate survival and survival instincts. Why would we? It's scary. So we hide from it. There are only a few that kill animals for the rest of us, while the rest of us pretend like they think killing is wrong.

We have turned our back on this basic instinct, and where has it gotten us? Into wars among a list of other things.

The reason I think this is important is simply because I realized that that's mainly all the animal kingdom thinks about. It's true, they run around and play and what not and have a good time, but always, in the back of their head, they have survival on their minds.

Sometimes I can communicate with my dog in a way that I don't normally do. Every time I do, I see in his eyes that he is wild at heart. And I see in his eyes that he wants that to be recognized more than anything else in this world. Animals want to be appreciated for their ability to kill. We want to forget about it. Now who here is living more closely to the truth?

The one who is inherently a killer and confronts it daily, or the one who is inherently a killer and hides from it? Humans are cowards in the animal kingdom... on earth.

Then I had the idea that if we and the animals could remain in a state of constant appreciation of each other, and our survival mechanisms, that we would all be willing to communicate in a form of communication that we aren't even aware of yet. You might would call it, "telepathic communication". And it is real. And proven to be so.

Animals aren't stupid. They are smart in their own way to serve their own purpose. We are doing the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Animals want to be appreciated for their ability to kill. We want to forget about it. Now who here is living more closely to the truth?

Most animal psychic communicators would disagree with you.

They say that the animals like being in the moment and just living, not just focused on killing or wanting appreciation for it...

Unless, you are a psychic animal communicator that can read animal's energies and their thoughts and stuff... then that would be interesting...
edit on 24-2-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Animals want to be appreciated for their ability to kill. We want to forget about it. Now who here is living more closely to the truth?

Most animal psychic communicators would disagree with you.

They say that the animals like being in the moment and just living, not just focused on killing or wanting appreciation for it...

Unless, you are a psychic animal communicator that can read animal's energies and their thoughts and stuff... then that would be interesting...
edit on 24-2-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I do. I've seen things that you wouldn't believe. Things that have made me ask questions that most people wouldn't ask. The things I saw were shown to me so that I would ask these questions. I can telepathically communicate with animals, but the truth is, they can telepathically communicate with me better. I can only read their thoughts when I am letting them read mine.

Extradimensional encounters
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seeing Souls

Telepathic Information Transfer

These are my most divine and otherworldly experiences, and the crazy thing is, they have a strong subjective component, but the experience itself exceeds my pre-conditioned expectations and exceeds everything I have ever known.

"The kingdom of heaven is within"

What I see sometimes is that the universe is largely what you make it. So if someone has the balls to say, "let's become a unified form", then what's stopping that from happening. It is definitely physically possible for us to live if we were the only form on the planet.

And, most importantly, wouldn't it be the ultimate adaptational move in the effort of survival? If we all merged into one form, this would gaurantee our survival as planetary species. It would be the ultimate adaptational progression. We would combine the experience of every living organism on earth so that there is nothing we would be unfamiliar with. There would be nothing we couldn't do, nothing we couldn't know. That would be the most unstoppable and orderly form in the universe. Unless of course, this progression has happened in other places already.

The key to it, I think might be appreciating free will. And all beings, at all times, have the will to survive. So that would serve as a ground for cooperation.

I believe the universe follows a progression of chaos to order. What is more orderly than getting rid of survival mechanisms.

edit on 24-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It is true that the sole existential imperative is Survival. In that sense, then yes, the ultimate truth is that what exists must survive for as long as it is able to maintain that survival. And it really is the bottom line for all that exists, regardless of what it is or how it has developed. That survival effort involves a variety of active and passive expressions, but all of them serve the one imperative, so survival really is the key to everything.

Excellent.

You get a star and a flag.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
It is true that the sole existential imperative is Survival. In that sense, then yes, the ultimate truth is that what exists must survive for as long as it is able to maintain that survival. And it really is the bottom line for all that exists, regardless of what it is or how it has developed. That survival effort involves a variety of active and passive expressions, but all of them serve the one imperative, so survival really is the key to everything.

Excellent.

You get a star and a flag.

It is the key. The next thing to think about is how we can eradicate it all together. Is that not what humans already, subconsciously, try to do? Why is that subconscious for us? Could it be because we haven't really figured it out yet? I think it needs to be recognized, and then we'll see what unfolds from there.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

sorry but agreeing with others is proving ur death, so no survival how are u gonna discuss next or mean anything really

agreements is exclusively to subjective appreciations of positive objective, u cant get away from giving all objective to truth as long as u mean to live through consciously

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What does it all mean?

To 1 it means to accept that ALL* UNIVERSAL energies are created from the same source the CREATOR, so why is it that ALL* cannot find better ways to co exist or survive instead of allowing flaws to infect the universal family which causes the universal family to infight or even worst WAR which destroyes survival or leaves only a selected few universal energies within the universal collectivness for ALL*. In a larger visual the survival is of the energy sources so they can develop into better energies and to WAR will eliminate them and the GOAL of Energy preservation. 1 just feels the creator cares so please excuse my ways of thinking of how the CREATOR expects us ALL* to act. Positive vibrating thread for ALL*
Thanks smithjustinb

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join