It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN condemns terrorist attacks on Israeli officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The United Nations Security Counsil has condemned those attacks on Israeli diplomats in New Delhi, India and the attempted attack in Georgia's capital Tbilisi. as "terrorist".

They state that terrorism "poses one of the most serious threats to peace and security".
(no kidding ?)

The last time the U.N. condemned terrorism against Israeli "victims" was 2005.

The UNSC however, falls short of placing blame on any particular nation or group.

By JPOST.COM STAFF 02/24/2012 01:34

The United Nations Security Council condemned "in the strongest terms" the terrorist attack against Israeli diplomats in New Delhi, India and the attempted attack in Georgia's capital Tbilisi.

The UN resolution stated that terrorism poses "one of the most serious threats to peace and security," and said that terrorist acts are "criminal and unjustifiable."

Israel Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor welcomed the Security Council resolution, saying it was the first time the UNSC condemned a terror attack against Israelis
What exactly ARE those "strongest terms anyway ?

Who done It ?

All sides involved of course are blaming somebody else

What if any future verifiable investigations show that multiple intelligence agencies were involved ?

Who pays the damage then ?

And what if later it is found that these incidents were actually staged using actors ?

WHO really done it ??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The funny thing is, the UN doesn't seem to mind when Israel attacks a civvie aid flotilla, but as soon as some Israelis are killed then heads will roll. I am so sick of the double standard in this world. It's OK to be a murderer, a thief and a liar as long as you work for the government, but if you don't then you're a criminal. It's bloody pathetic. I can't wait till this all boils over. I'm just gonna pull out a lawn chair and a 2-4 while everyone else is freaking out and I'm gonna toast to the end of the world is what I'm gonna do. I'll be glad to see this crap-infested planet become human free. We are nothing but a scourge.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

That's because a good chunk of the world is ruled by religion whether they admit it or not, and in the bible the Jewish people are the chosen ones, and therefore no matter what Israel will always get special treatment. Its sad but true. The truly ironic part is the UN didn't condemn actions against Iran by terrorists funded by Israel. Yet the only real member nation in the UN is Iran not Israel. Funny how a UN member nation gets treated worse then a non-member nation by the same group that is supposed to protect them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Tradition and stories have nothing to do with Israel's status in the world. Israel's whole conception was for the sole purpose of giving the Rothschilds a nation to call their own, with all it's benefits, including a world-class military and intelligence (Mossad "By way of deception, thou shalt wage war") The first three presidents of Israel were all pretty much the founding fathers of mass terrorism. You have things backwards, methinks. Israel has influence because of money, the real god of this world.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

The truly ironic part is the UN didn't condemn actions against Iran by terrorists funded by Israel.

Which attacks against Iran are you talking about? I'm assuming you mean the killing of the Iranian scientists? If so, then yes the UN officially condemned those killings, so did the USA. www.presstv.ir...

Just because they condemn it officially don't mean squat though.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join