It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO fraud exposed in UK House of Lords

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

Im sorry to burst your bubble but a game is what it is. Derivatives: The $600 Trillion Time Bomb That's Set to Explodelink and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

For far to long money and resources have been the excuse for poverty and inequality when the truth be told they had unlimited funds, with this sort of cash we should all be living in paradise with all we need to prosper provided and no unemployment or war were as a civilization we could reach our true potential and maybe even one day expand and discover new worlds as a means to survive as a species.

But that just ain't in the game plan is it, I think this is part of a global desensitization of the masses worldwide people are seeing that money has no value and are being told by MSM and TPTB that the system is fraudulent and failing, as the veil that has hung over the banking system , money and its true origin , creation and purpose. People begin to wake, this is the plan to whip up a frenzy for this gives us the illusion of power and when we ask for change they herald in like saviours of the people with a new global banking system and world order. I could go on and on but most already know this deep down if they follow the news.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Whether that amount of gold has ever existed or not is completely and totally irrelevant to the issue.

One of the main premise for this fraud is that this gold never existed in the first place. It is clear that someone is lying somewhere as the background checks are not adding up. With hard facts few and far between everything needs to be checked and verifyed. Maybe the gold never existed or maybe it did as multiple frauds and scams are going on to further confuse the situation.

Lord James Blackheath has raised some serious allegations in regards to the FED's due diligence. Only those involved in the crime know exactly where it will all end if a proper investigation is launched.
edit on 25-2-2012 by kwakakev because: removed 'are'

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

My head just exploded

Well after a day of reading and catching up I'm still no closer to deciphering wth is going on. This does indeed look like a scam, BUT something is not quite right. There are so many tunnels down that damn rabbit hole that lead you to something totally unrelated yet still connected. Now I'm wondering just how the hell do those at the top keep track of wth is going on
. I think I'm actually quite in awe of them

I really wish that Lord James had just come out and stated for the record just who the hell 'Foundation X' was/is, if it did ever exist in the first place. It would really make that, and this request for an investigation, that much more credible. Instead it's only weakened his credibility. I find it hard to believe, maybe I just don't want to, that a man with his resume would fall for a scam such as this and I can't help thinking that even if what he states is not the entire truth, there is still some truth hidden among it.

Please see the other thread too as there are some good links and opinions there as well

On a lighter note for your Saturday evening entertainment:

"Every country in the world owes money, but to who? Who does everybody in the world owe money to? And why don't we just kill the b#####d and relax!"

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

I don't think anybody will find out what its all about. I think this is a scam for the black market of cash. What I mean by that is the secret offshore accounts ,secret Swiss bank accounts, Bank accounts in the Caymon Islands. Those are the perfect victims for the crime because there is no proof they every had money there to begin with. And who would do a investigation on a crime on illegal money to begin with? They endanger the very banks that hide their money. A drug lord does not call the cops if some one steals their drugs do they? I don't think any politician can come out and say someones trying to steal pur stolen money please investigate this crime but ignore the crimes we commited stealing the money in the first place. I have no proof the money was there but it was and they stole it?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
How was this taping made public? They own the media...if you see something from the media, you can most certainly bet that they wanted you to see it.

Something is very fishy about this. Yes, we know the Bank of England owns the FED, we know that the Rothschild's holds the BoE...and 15 trillion dollars is laundered...or so it seems. All this talk of Foundation X and Blackheath's willingness to accept their "genuine" offer.

I think Blackheath is being played. They want him out of the game, and he is being fed false information to make him unreliable, so that he is no longer listened to, or missed(people don't miss liabilities) in the future. Meanwhile, they're attempting to trick the people who are familiar with the financial rulership of the world, people like you and me. I do not buy, with any certainty, any of this. Some of it makes sense, but...too much of it doesn't. And they have an extremely good track record of deceiving. Deception is the name of their game, and they make all the rules.

The actual recording is from a session in the UK 'parliament' where as far as I know every bit of discussion is now filmed, much of it being shown live on the BBC's parliament channel, and written transcripts of everything are taken and appear on the Hansard website

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
the scary part is that this gives PROOF that there are greater powers out there, beyond what our gullible minds can comprehend. TRILLIONAIRES. regardless of who they are, they exist.

with that kind of money (36 trillion net for 1 guy), they could afford to be whoever the hell they want, and do whatever it is they will. i wonder how many trillionaires are out there

could you imagine what these people know? the things theyve seen??

i would love to see anonymous get info on these people
edit on 27-2-2012 by taguon because: sp

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Well, in my opinion, there is no real way to know how much gold has been mined in the world. Honestly, you're gonna trust some country to tell you how much they have mined? If I were the chinese I wouldn't be telling the whole world how much gold I've been digging out of the ground.

What most people haven't really discussed is , for example, the amount of gold and treasure that the Vatican has in it's coffers. Consider the centuries of plundering and pillaging during their quest for Christianity to take over the world. All the gold, jewels and artifacts. God only knows what they have in their bank and in their secret vaults here and there. I certianly wouldn't be surprised if the Vatican came along and tried to bail out the world with their hordes of wealth, though I don't really think it would be 'no strings attached'.

There are articles online about tons of gold being kept off the market in order to keep the price propped up, much like the diamond industry...sorry I don't have the time to look them up right now.

And my point with all of that is to say that I don't think any of us can really know how much gold is setting above ground. If you actually want to trust the figures that countries, banks, and world rulers give you then I'm surprised you would be on a site like this to try and search for greater truth.

IMO.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by magnison

They have so much they sale it like bubble gum in vending machines. Hell they even plate the vending machines in gold.

edit on 28-2-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Have just found a new post on The White Hats page. They apparently have the S.W.I.F.T. sheet for the first $5 trillion transfer!

From the post made yesterday :

Please review the total document, but what is very interesting is that in the same box containing the “FURTHER CREDIT TO:”, the third line states UN PERMIT NO. and a HOMELAND Reference. This means that the transfer was an approved transfer by people within the United Nations and the Department of Homeland Security. This means there was a pre-approved authorization for the transfer of the funds.

It's shown near the end of the post here, which also links to a strategic overview with more details about what's supposedly happened : tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by magnison

If you actually want to trust the figures that countries, banks, and world rulers give you then I'm surprised you would be on a site like this to try and search for greater truth.

I like to consider each piece of evidence on its own merits.

As for being on this site, there is a lot of dirt to dig through at times. But has a few nice gems along the way to help better understand the situation.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So.. who is this indo-china guy that the Lord James of Blackheath is saying claims to be worth 36 trillion?? I can't make out what he's saying - something that sounds like royardi.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

Bloody el.... and they wonder why people who are struggling in life commit crimes to get by.... it all begins at the top.... teach and preach as they say....

15 trillion? damn.... same amount as those bonds which were found in a Swiss bank!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by taguon
the scary part is that this gives PROOF that there are greater powers out there, beyond what our gullible minds can comprehend. TRILLIONAIRES. regardless of who they are, they exist.

with that kind of money (36 trillion net for 1 guy), they could afford to be whoever the hell they want, and do whatever it is they will. i wonder how many trillionaires are out there

could you imagine what these people know? the things theyve seen??

i would love to see anonymous get info on these people

Unfortunately 'Anonymous' are getting cuffed and taken into custody:
news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
For anyone sick and tired of the corruption in the Fed, here's a place to petition the White House:

wwws.whitehouse.gov...!/petition/investigate-federal-reserves-activity-and-missing-16-trillion-dollars-spent-without-congressional/SH7 CmD1P?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

his name is JOHANNES RIYADI

here are some HSBC/Fed documents, can anyone embed?

www.reddit.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Scam?

Dog bark?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
3 deposits ($5T each) equals 3 players. Being equally complicit insures mutual silence and cross leverage for the parties.
Scotland, England, and the U.S? ...maybe, ...or their correlating central banks at least? Probably. Certainly too much money to be under the radar.

It is a scam ... for the compound interest. The original "deposits" were fictitious (fraudulent) and never meant to be cashed in or collected on anyway (I'm sure all 3 parties agreed), so the "gold" backing them, or not, was always irrelevant to the scam.

For easier number sakes;
$15,000 at a daily compounded interest of just 1.5% is $15,226.69 per annum (add zeroes as applicable).
As mentioned in the video, the overnight holding banks take the above interest and invest it elsewhere ( and so earn rates of returns on those investments).
The initial "deposit" may have been fraudulent, but the interest earned (if they can maintain plausible deny ability?) is clean and retain able, as is the returns on the investments they've made with these funds.
This, in essence, is how money laundering works.

In the beginning he tells you what happened when talking about the bonds "...which has been prepared to provide a threat to one Government or more if they do not make a pay-off."

At some point a fourth party (Rhiyadi?) who was not included in their 3 party game caught on to what they were doing and tried to call them on it and/or blackmail them.
Likely told to kiss off, the blackmailer then had the bonds printed (fake) to directly represent the unfunded $15 Trillion these other 3 were already floating back and fourth between each other as a way to expose their fraud if they didn't pay.

Maybe they paid? maybe even a few times or to a few different people already?
Whatever the case, the initial fraudulent $15T has been cleaned off the books, or is about to be, as stated in the video "...we have a vast amount of money festering away in the European banking system which is not real money, in which case we need to take it back."
The $15T plus generated in interest on the initial fraudulent amount and the other ROI's from that interest generated, which have been invested several times over, have long since been shuffled and cleaned.
The initial fraudulent amount is back off the books, the scam is run, so paying someone to keep quite now is a mute point. Try to call them on it now and they'll just throw your Asterix in jail.

My Take anyway.
Adieu!

Oh, P.S. The guy in the vid. is a shill.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join