It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO fraud exposed in UK House of Lords

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00bil
EDIT: I also read in his speech that the guy Riyadi owns about 700 tonnes (btw for Americans I think this refers to metric tonnes = 100kg, rather than 'tons') - 700 would be just under half of all the gold ever mined, by his estimates then? And it's owned by one person!!
edit on 24-2-2012 by 00bil because: More info

RE-EDIT: 1000kg not 100
edit on 24-2-2012 by 00bil because: (no reason given)

Yeah a bit connected to that is one of my fave bits, and has had me properly laughing : "He did not have the 750,000 tonnes of gold which was supposed to be backing it; he had only 700 tonnes."

Only 700 tonnes of gold, almost as if that's something to be ashamed of the way it's said! Was really laughing at that earlier when watching the clip.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
        Yohannes Riyadi

The Philippines Phantom!

Looks like this Filipino con man has got his hooks into Lord James of Blackheath. The Philippines Phantom has been arrested and charged with the multi-billion dollar U.S. bond fraud as far back as 2001. Is he a crook, a spy, a terrorist or perhaps a US asset?

edit on 24-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 24-2-2012 by MollyStewart because: my edited reply was too long

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This foundation x, offering £75bn to the uk near the end of 2010
In the middle of 2011, the UK government initiates £75bn quantatative easing
Alright i know they're printing money thta didn't exist before but it seems strange
Any insights on this? I wont have the time to do any reasearch as it's 1a.m.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

Only 1,507 tonnes of gold has been mined in the history of the world, so you cannot have 750,000 tonnes

This is a contentious issue. In one report there has been 10 000 tonnes of Gold mined just in Australia over the past 150 years. www.surbiton.com.au...

One accounting of the global stock of gold puts it at 140 000 tonnes. www.onlygold.com... . I assume this does not include the gold that has been used in manufacturing and jewellery and just includes current bank reserves.

With all the misinformation going around associated to this case it is going to take a lot of work to sort it out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance
I did wonder if this had anything to do with the Fulford/Wilcox story. I'll admit that I did start reading Wilcox's article but life got in the way and I didn't finish it, so I guess this weekend will be spent reading all the relevant links. Thanks to all those that provided them, especially Maponos for the hansard, I find it far easier to take something in if I read it rather than 'listen' to it. And apologies again as I see this is a duplicate thread. I'll be posting there when I've caught up to the rest of you

Here's a quote from Lord James Blackheath inside the U.K. Parliament link that you provided in this post.

Mr Riyadi has sent me a remarkable document dated February 2006 in which the American Government have called him to a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is neither the Federal Reserve nor a bank. It is a bit like "Celebrity Big Brother". It has three names to describe it and none of them is true. This astonishing document purports to have been a meeting, which was witnessed by Mr Alan Greenspan, who signed for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of which he was chairman, as well as chairman of the real Federal Reserve in Washington. It is signed by Mr Timothy Geithner as a witness on behalf of the International Monetary Fund. The IMF sent two witnesses, the other being Mr Yusuke Horiguchi. These gentlemen have signed as witnesses to the effect.

"The IMF sent two witnesses, the other being Mr Yusuke Horiguchi."

Here's a brief that was printed by the IMF on July 23, 2002:

Horst Köhler, Managing Director, made the following statement today on the appointment of Yusuke Horiguchi as First Deputy Managing Director of the Institute of International Finance:

"Yusuke Horiguchi will be missed by all his colleagues at the Fund when he leaves us towards the end of the year. His selection as First Deputy Managing Director of the Institute of International Finance is an important new challenge, for which Yusuke is extremely well qualified. We will miss Yusuke as a colleague but look forward to working with him in his new position.

www.imf.org...

So, Yusuke Horiguchi leaves the IMF at the end of 2002 to become the First Deputy Managing Director of the Institute of International Finance, but Lord Blackheath has him listed as a signed witness for the IMF on a document dated February 2006?
edit on 24-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo
        Yohannes Riyadi

The Philippines Phantom!

Looks like this Filipino con man has got his hooks into Lord James of Blackheath. The Philippines Phantom has been arrested and charged with the multi-billion dollar U.S. bond fraud as far back as 2001. Is he a crook, a spy, a terrorist or perhaps a US asset?

edit on 24-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: (no reason given)

I'm totally with you on this one.

The documents that Lord Blackheath has aren't adding up.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

Eh? 750,000 tonnes of gold???

This guy is nuts, up to 2010 the total amount of gold ever mined was estimated at 166,000 tonnes. It's rare stuff, not as rare as platinum but still...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
=0 was my literal reaction...

Geezs I dont understand why we can't have healthcare for free, when these people have enough money to just DONATE it to the 99%... i mean really... TRILLIONS!??!?!?!!??!!

The answer isn't donating it my friend.
The answer is for us to stop pretending that this paper with numbers printed on it has ANY real worth or value.
It is all a very sick game and I am tired of playing because there seems to only be a handful of winners out of the 6.7 BILLION of us.

Why can't we have healthcare for free you ask??

We can, just as soon as we start caring for eachother.
It doesn't COST MONEY!!!
It costs TIME!!!
YOUR TIME, MY TIME, EVERYONES TIME!!!!!

When you are stingy with your time then everyone suffers.
When we all freely give our time where needed then free healthcare will be the least of the benefits.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I now have the feeling this is just rightwing propaganda. I ran across this site which is pushing the story of this guy Yohannes Riyadi. Saying they are the wikileaks of banks. But then they post a section showing tags.

Written by PPP Kingdom

June 17, 2011 at 5:01 am
Posted in PPPKINGDOM RELEASES

Tagged with ABN AMRO, Ann Coulter, ASSET MANAGER, BANK GUARANTEES, BILDERBERG, Bill O’Reilly, BLOOMBERG FINANCIAL, BUY-SELL PROGRAMS, Daily Beast, DEUTSCHE BANK, DRUDGE REPORT, FEDERAL RESERVE, fox news, FRAUDULENT BANKING ACTIVITY, George Will, Glenn Beck, HIDDEN BANK ACCOUNTS, HSBC, HUFFINGTON POST, ILLEGAL BANKING ACTIVITY, John Stossel, Laura Ingraham, LINKEDIN, Matt Drudge, MEDIUM TERM NOTES, Michelle Malkin, MONEY LAUNDERING, MT760, NEW WORLD ORDER, Paul Steiger, Peggy Noonan, Power Grid, ppp, Print, PRIVATE BANKER, PRIVATE BANKING, PRIVATE BANKING SCANDAL, PRIVATE BANKING SECRECY, PRIVATE PLACEMENT PLATFORM, Radio, RIYADI, Rush Limbaugh, SARAH PALIN, SECRET BANK ACCOUNTS, SECRET SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS, SWIFT, TODAY SHOW, top right-wing journalists, Tunku Varadarajan, TV, wall street journal, WARREN BUFFET, WikiLeaks

So I guess they are pushing a conspiracy from Fox News and he right wing blogosphere?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So lemme get this straight:

Some guy wanted money for all the cash people owed him.
15 trillion was taken out of banks and transferred to this guy?

Is that right? Sorry it's hard to follow, someone help please. I really want to look deeper into this

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Looks like it's a scam...

Scam Involving Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin November 2007

The Federal Reserve is aware of a fraudulent scam involving individuals using the names Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin, or persons claiming to be representatives of these two men. In a typical version of this scam, Mr. Riyadi and/or his delegates falsely claim that they have on deposit with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York several U.S. Treasury Checks issued to Mr. Riyadi amounting to billions of dollars. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has been contacted by several brokers and financial institutions worldwide inquiring about the validity of this fraudulent account documentation, which is being offered as collateral for lines of credit or other types of asset based financing. The fraudulent scheme includes multiple documents which purport to have the signatures of various Federal Reserve officials, including Chairman Ben Bernanke. In some instances, individuals involved in this fraudulent scheme claim to have met with Federal Reserve officials and claim to have verified that the alleged account is in order. We have also learned that the fraud may include the purchase of certain documents by the introducing brokers. If you have information regarding this fraud please contact either Robert Amenta, Special Investigator at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or Erik Rosenblatt, Senior Special Agent at the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Source: www.ny.frb.org...

It appears to be a scam. But I think just the alias is being used because the info this man gives purporting there are legal documents showing the money in the HSBC.

edit on 25-2-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
How was this taping made public? They own the media...if you see something from the media, you can most certainly bet that they wanted you to see it.

Something is very fishy about this. Yes, we know the Bank of England owns the FED, we know that the Rothschild's holds the BoE...and 15 trillion dollars is laundered...or so it seems. All this talk of Foundation X and Blackheath's willingness to accept their "genuine" offer.

I think Blackheath is being played. They want him out of the game, and he is being fed false information to make him unreliable, so that he is no longer listened to, or missed(people don't miss liabilities) in the future. Meanwhile, they're attempting to trick the people who are familiar with the financial rulership of the world, people like you and me. I do not buy, with any certainty, any of this. Some of it makes sense, but...too much of it doesn't. And they have an extremely good track record of deceiving. Deception is the name of their game, and they make all the rules.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sorry for 2nd post but it is a summary of my research. Apparently this whole thing is a scam, but the reason the scam arised in the first place was to get potential buyers to believe that U.S. Bonds had values to them. Of course that doesn't mean by scam I mean pretend. It is very real. I think the word I mean to use is Fraud.

If it isn't obvious, the dollar is pretty worthless now. It really is on it's brink. Even N. Korea is printing US dollars like wildfire. N. Korea, Japan, The Dollar is just holding it's own right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
To sort this mess out, lets start at the beginning, is it plausible that this amount of gold existed in the first place?

There was a good post somewhere about this with crust and ocean percentages of gold content around. From www.webelements.com... there is:

3.1 ppb of weight of gold in the Earth's crust
0.05 ppb of weight of gold in sea water

The mass of the Earth is approximately 5.98×10^24 kg, en.wikipedia.org...(geology)

Therefore for the Earth's crust, 3.1 x 1 000 000 000 = 3.1 grams of gold per 1 000 000 000 ton

The Earth has 5 980 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 grams of matter

Therefore, there is 3.1 * 5 980 000 000 000 000 grams of gold in the Earth

= 18 538 000 000 000 000 grams of gold in the Earth
= 18 538 000 000 tonnes of gold in the Earth

This calculation is done under the metric system, if anyone have a better calculation then please present.

This does not include the gold in the sea water which will become economically viable once free energy is available.

edit on 25-2-2012 by kwakakev because: formatting error to phone number

edit on 25-2-2012 by kwakakev because: alteration did not work, phone number overlay -= 1 000 000 000

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

Apparently the rich indo-china chap had been giving money to the USA for a number of years to prop up the dollar. The trillions lent were due to be paid back on, you guessed it, Sept 11 2001.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
To sort this mess out, lets start at the beginning, is it plausible that this amount of gold existed in the first place?

There was a good post somewhere about this with crust and ocean percentages of gold content around. From www.webelements.com... there is:

3.1 ppb of weight of gold in the Earth's crust
0.05 ppb of weight of gold in sea water

The mass of the Earth is approximately 5.98×10^24 kg, en.wikipedia.org...(geology)

Therefore for the Earth's crust, 3.1 x 1 000 000 000 = 3.1 grams of gold per 1 000 000 000 ton

The Earth has 5 980 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 grams of matter

Therefore, there is 3.1 * 5 980 000 000 000 000 grams of gold in the Earth

= 18 538 000 000 000 000 grams of gold in the Earth
= 18 538 000 000 tonnes of gold in the Earth

This calculation is done under the metric system, if anyone have a better calculation then please present.

This does not include the gold in the sea water which will become economically viable once free energy is available.

edit on 25-2-2012 by kwakakev because: formatting error to phone number

edit on 25-2-2012 by kwakakev because: alteration did not work, phone number overlay -= 1 000 000 000

Whether that amount of gold has ever existed or not is completely and totally irrelevant to the issue.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

... as I feel this is the start of a hostile takeover of nations worldwide ...

Takeover now?

Almost ALL the Nations of this Planet are owned - lock, stock and barrel - by the Rothschilds,
since 200 years ago, at least.

(inhabitants included)

"Follow the money" someone wisely said...

Yes indeed follow the money and it shows they have been busy and this quote sums it up.

Originally posted by ignant
As of back in the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the Roths bank list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Yes and the money suggest that the Global banking cartel is at war with rogue factions of the banking group, This is no more than positioning of castles to enable the second phase of New World Banking. This is were I start to panic as the outcome always places power to the few and this could be the start of a global uprising against a common enemy of the elite us.

But no point in telling anyone what to expect as we all know already deep down inside we've known for a while that the world ain't right we see it everyday that's what drew us to A.T.S. I just hope one day we all admit it and do something to fix it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If you truly want to see where trillions of dollars are at play with no accountability then you need to look at Hillary and what she is doing at USAID. Hillary has been funding the new supply chain for Walmart in South America. Whats so important about that? Thats a war on China for raising their minimum wage. China told Walmart were raising your cost Hillary went into action. Then you have the Dominique Strauss-Kahn / Nicolas Sarkozy shut down. The lead in NATO was given to Nicolas Sarkozy. He has waited a longtime for it. He had made many plans for when his time came. He did Bush's bidding to get it. He had all the power coming his way. Not just control over NATO and the ability to start wars in Africa but he had placed people in charge of the money from the international banking system used for all the money donated for any cause in any foreign country. Namely the IMF and the World Bank. Dominique Strauss-Kahn president of the IMF got framed by Hillary to take him out of postion to tie the hands of Nicolas Sarkozy. Robert B. Zoellick president of the World Bank decided to save himself and play ball with Hillary after all Robert B. Zoellick has a long history of being in the middle of the # before the # hit the fan. The scam came from the Bush / War on Terror steal all the money under secrecy. Hell he did a good job. Ever wonder where the FBI was when all the money was stolen from thhe banks? Doing their biggest bust and investigation ever in their history. What was that case? Puerto Rico. The FBI got sent on a mission to get rid of them while they robbed the banks blind. Over half the FBI was in on this case leaving the FBI under maned all across the US. But back to the IMF and the World Bank. What is so important about them? All the money from USAID goes to the IMF or World Bank to be paid to the country that USAID gives money to. Most of the time the money never gets spent on what its upposed to be for. They say most of the money being spent is going to millitary purposes. Thats how you end up with a Spring Uprising being funded secretly. We now have two millitary industrial complexes. The one you know about the US Millitary and the other SOCOM / the Black / War on Terror. And don't forget when Obama took office and said he was going to put the War in Iraq and the War in Afghaninistan on the books because Bush never had them on the books. The millitary gave half of their budget to USAID to keep it off the books. It still goes to the same place just found a new route through Hillary. And don't forget Hillary has created a new boardroom full of Global Corporate Giants to plan all the moves being made by USAID through Hillary. The Millitary, Homeland Secruity, USAID, and many other government agencies all being ran by board members. How nobody even causes a stir while shes doing it is beyond me? The one thing everybody seems to be complaining about corporate giants running our politics and banking system but nobdy complains when they take over the military USAID Homeland Secruity, the CIA, FBI you name it there now listening to group of board members in a new office being ran by Hillary.
edit on 25-2-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This should definitely be investigated! Those with the means should look at conducting their own investigations. $15 tril is not a game anymore.
edit on 25-2-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join