It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO fraud exposed in UK House of Lords

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Flagged,'you wont see this on the corporate presstitute media bbc.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Bearing in mind you are talking about RBS, you know the bank that carried out NO due diligence before it bought the (already) bankrupt part of ABN Amro at the behest of the government of the day (lie-bour). That stated and kept stating that they were not exposed to the sub-prime debacle in the US. Kind of makes you wonder why liebour never pressed them for due diligence, in fact actually told them there was no need. No wonder Tony B-lier removed treason as a capital crime in the UK when he was in power, with all the stuff coming out now he would have been tried in court, slimy bar steward. Nothing surprises me anymore

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I did wonder if this had anything to do with the Fulford/Wilcox story. I'll admit that I did start reading Wilcox's article but life got in the way and I didn't finish it, so I guess this weekend will be spent reading all the relevant links. Thanks to all those that provided them, especially Maponos for the hansard, I find it far easier to take something in if I read it rather than 'listen' to it. And apologies again as I see this is a duplicate thread. I'll be posting there when I've caught up to the rest of you

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

But I don't get how this money if it was fraudulent could of got into the system, How could RBS accept 3 separate deposits of 5 trillion dollars without verifying it? there is no way they would put that cash on their books without checking it and its credentials. Imagine going inot you local bank and saying, I wish to deposit 5 trillion, it would be checked and you would be checked, if it is in fact fake, then it had to be done at the very top to stop alarm bells going off everywhere, very senior people would have to have signed this off

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they did verify it through The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. I believe Alan Greenspan was one of the people who signed it off, verified it, on that end. That being the case, I believe that the RBS simply verified it on their end by assuming that the verification in New York was legitimate. I don't think the RBS did any actual checking because they assumed New York already did that.

It is an understandable assumption given the amount of money being "transacted" and the high profile names who signed it off. The U.K just got the raw end of the deal is all. It started in Singapore, went THROUGH New York and then to Scotland. I believe the U.K. when they say they're scratching their heads over this. I also believe that there are some individuals in Singapore and New York who have gotten rich over all this.

So if I were the House of Lords and I wanted to get to the bottom of all this, I would start in Singapore and New York and see who got extremely weathly in that time period in ways that you can't see at first through "legitimate" and usual incomes. I would also look into the past and see if that royal family in Singapore ever got financially burned because of something the U.K did. This was a scam that was instigated as a means of payback IMO. Instigated by Singapore, facilitated by New York, and felt hard by the U.K.

I think it was John Lennon who once said something to the effect of "If you want to get to the truth of a matter, follow the money.

Personal disclosure: These are all just opinions. I am in no way formally accusing anybody of any type of crime.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

This isnt the first time Lord Blackheath has spoken out of turn if we cast our eye back about a year or so ago he stood up and gave a speech about some secret society who had offered to clear the debt of the UK government and also provide almost unlimited funds to help upgrade the nations transport and economic and public standards. All this was promised by a group known as (Foundation X) they offered this interest free and with no strings attached. Lord Blackheath then went on to mention the fact that he had checked this groups credentials and cleared all they had said even the shocking revelation that this Foundation X had more gold than ever mined in human history according to a report from a magazine that was quoted by another and considered fact.

This however was proven by Lord Blackheath to be incorrect as the Vatican had records showing that they had amassed a figure in gold that surpassed the figures commonly thought to have been mined in human history, this is then greeted by grunts and interjections from other members as they divert the direction of the Lords accounts and remind him very swiftly to move on.

Here is the event for people new to this

please debate this and help get more info on this subject as I feel this is the start of a hostile takeover of nations worldwide and its in our interest to expose these players.

Why let this get said live on tv and also follow up on sky news world order ?

S&F
edit on 24-2-2012 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Why do we use gold as a currency? Because it used to be.
Because gold is rare, there is only a fixed amout of it in use. So we can get a value of the gold based on how much it is desired. The entire market is based on how much something is desired. The price of grain, how much somebody is willing to pay for x amount. Same with oil, if there is alot of demand for oil, the price goes up, as it has in recent years because there is more of it using it and there is less of it being produced. Supply nd demand. Back to gold, gold used to used in British coins, you can look up in wikipedia for actual results but, a percentage of coinage used to have a fixed amount of gold in the coin. Gold is still used in trade because there is a fixed amount of it and there is and always be a demand for it due to the properties mentioned in a previous post.

Also they know a rough estimate of how much gold has been mined by records kkept, the amount of gold used in trade, the amount of gold sold for electrical goods or jewelry etc. Theres no way of knowing how much exact gold that has been mined out but they know roughly how much.

Back on topic. I wonder if the european union is using this or somebody within to get very rich, or even to fund these failing countries. Who knows, it could be a dead account, they could of been sent there with nobody recieving it. I imagine there are alot of null accounts out there that just sit there collecting interest that has been forgotten.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There was already a thread about this posted here:

Previous ATS Thread

Unfortunate title, however so lack of attention. Most people are like Blackheath who? I've been boggling over this story for two days trying to determine if it's legit. Considering how they like to screw us it likely is.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
my question is whois "Jonahis Ryadri"...? who has the sum of 50 TRILLON dollars... um... in a bank... ?

he seems real hesitant when saying this like as if he cannot state this as fact,
he kinda seems to be guessing or hiding something...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OK, the plot thickens!!!

1) There are (virtually) no visible buyers for U.S. Treasuries on the planet (at any price). 2) Even if there were interested buyers, there are no sources of capital available to mop-up all the $trillions in supply being dumped onto the market each year. 3) Even if there actually were interested buyers, and even if they could scrounge the $trillions to buy this worthless paper, it is utterly absurd to suggest that these buyers would pay (by far) the highest prices in history for this paper at a time of maximum supply. It defies every basic principle of supply and demand. 4) Taking this scenario from “absurd” to outright insanity, the U.S. economy has never been less solvent in its entire history. This directly implies that U.S. Treasuries should be fetching the lowest prices in history – not the highest – just like the worthless bonds being flogged by Europe’s deadbeat-debtors. In other words, by process of simple deduction it was totally obvious that a gigantic, money-laundering operation was being conducted, with the primary goal being to prop-up the totally fraudulent U.S. Treasuries market. All that was missing was a paper-trail to prove this fraud, and now Lord James of Blackheath has been kind enough to provide this.

That makes the most sense to me. No single private citizen could conduct financial fraud of this scale. But the US government certainly could...

goldsilver.com...

edit on 24-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This revelation comes just when a record number of bankers are jumping ship. Interesting.
I wouldn't be surprised if this guy dies of a stroke or heart attack soon. He sounds very nervous as he's presenting his findings.

A 15 trillion dollar fraud, the American 15 trillion dollar debt, and the Fed is secretly owned by the Bank of England (which in turn is owned by the infamous Rothschild & Schroder families).

Forget solar storms and polar shifts. Looks to me like the $h!t that we've all known was going to hit the fan will be "green."

This is turning out to be a very interesting year, and it's only February.

edit on 24-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is BLATANT criminal activity with the conspirators signing their names to the crime.

What does it take to charge these thief's.

People are behind bars for LIFE for a fraction of what these criminals have done.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
reply to post by HighMaintenance

This isnt the first time Lord Blackheath has spoken out of turn if we cast our eye back about a year or so ago he stood up and gave a speech about some secret society who had offered to clear the debt of the UK government and also provide almost unlimited funds to help upgrade the nations transport and economic and public standards. All this was promised by a group known as (Foundation X) they offered this interest free and with no strings attached.

Lord Blackheath then went on to mention the fact that he had checked this groups credentials and cleared all they had said even the shocking revelation that this Foundation X had more gold than ever mined in human history according to a report from a magazine that was quoted by another and considered fact.

This however was proven by Lord Blackheath to be incorrect as the Vatican had records showing that they had amassed a figure in gold that surpassed the figures commonly thought to have been mined in human history,

Thank you, GreatScot, for reminding this information.
Infact, I remember very well the case of Lord Blackheath and Foundation X.

Of course, something stinks...

Originally posted by GreatScot

... as I feel this is the start of a hostile takeover of nations worldwide ...

Takeover now?

Almost ALL the Nations of this Planet are owned - lock, stock and barrel - by the Rothschilds,
since 200 years ago, at least.

(inhabitants included)

"Follow the money" someone wisely said...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very interesting to hear! So many views on the video, too, and it's only been one day. This seems bigger than most are letting it seem within this topic. It's unfortunate that the top comments on the vid are that this guy is going to mysteriously die haha!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nice find. This one actually broke last summer, and was very quickly covered up without seemingly ANY investigation or comments by the media (left or right) in ANY country.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well it took only a couple of threads and a week for most on ATS to actually watch this video...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Somehow, I have the feeling this could be tied in:

$6 Trillion US bonds were found in three metal boxes in a warehouse in the Swiss city of Zurich.

Italian authorities have arrested eight people and are investigating them for fraud and other crimes.

BBC: $6 Trillion US bonds seized
www.bbc.co.uk...

are we sure they were fakes? hmmm...

and with which authority Italian police could seize bonds and make arrests within the Swiss Territory??

Something stinks, and could be connected with Lord Blackheath's story...
your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its a scam coming out of Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia.

First theres the guy named Yohannes Riyadi. Who is he? He owns a business supply company in Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia.

id.linkedin.com...

Yohannes Riyadi
Owner, PT. YR Investama Mulia Sejati

Industry
Business Supplies and Equipment

Thats a great cover for getting the proper equipment and even paper to do forgeries.

Next you need some one who knows the inside and out of investigating forgeries. In walks the hired help Fransisca Sintia. And after working for this company turned into a pro for fraud investigations? Did she learn all the tricks of the trade from her last employer?

id.linkedin.com...

HR Staff PT YR Investama Mulia Sejati
February 2009 – May 2010 (1 year 4 months)

- Drafting company regulation of the company.
- Creating application form which is used during the recruitment process.
- Interviewing candidate of employees for the company.
- Drafting employment agreement by and between the company and employee.
- Assisting in the making of organizational structure of the company.
- Providing reference letter, warning letter and termination letter of employees.
- Providing employees’ absent recapitulation.
- Updating employees’ data.
- Preparing salary receipt of employees.
- Monitoring receptionist and office boy in performing their duties.
- Monitoring the phone bills of employees.
- Drafting lease agreement of the company.

Intern Hadipuranto, Hadinoto & Partners
July 2009 – August 2009 (2 months)

- Conducting various researches on capital market.
- Assisting legal due diligence projects including but not limited to reviewing corporate documents, reviewing agreements, reviewing working paper and translating corporate documents from English into Indonesian, vice versa.

After those two jobs she turned into a pro I guess.

Legal Staff PT Acuatico Air Indonesia
March 2011 – Present (1 year)

- Providing pre-qualifications documents for tender.
- Providing shareholders resolution in lieu of extraordinary meeting of shareholders, commissioners and/or directors resolutions.
- Providing annual general meeting of shareholders and its related documents.
- Reviewing internal policies of the company.
- Reviewing and/or drafting agreements.
- Translating legal documents from English into Indonesian, vice versa.
- Filing legal documents of the company.
- Providing legal review and legal opinion on certain legal issues.

Anti Fraud Management Staff PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk
October 2010 – February 2011 (5 months)

- Providing an anti fraud management analysis as a preliminary evidence of fraud allegation.
- Providing an anti fraud management investigation plan to program the essential actions that shall be taken to further investigate the fraud allegation.
- Preparing an assignment letter for the appointed anti fraud management investigator that will conduct the investigation.
- Preparing a summon letter for internal or external party who is suspected of conducting fraud.
- Preparing minutes of interview of fraud investigation.
- Providing report on anti fraud management investigation result that was created to convey the additional evidences found during fraud investigation and conclusion of the investigation result.
- Providing an anti fraud management recommendation to identify the type of unlawful act conducted by the fraud actor.
- Updating anti fraud management registration book.
- Communicating with officer from all branches for the update of fraud allegation or ongoing fraud cases.
- Campaigning to prevent fraud conducts by internal officers of the company.

I guess you could keep digging to find more but I think we all know where it will lead.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I fail to understand how we can know how much gold has been mined. Surely every country in the world that has the ability to mine for gold WILL do so, or am I missing something??

Gold has a few properties other metals don't..

1. It doesn't tarnish .. gold mined and smelted thousands of years ago would be just as shiny and pretty today as gold smelted yesterday.

2. Extremely long half life, so Gold in mountains and or mined does not diminish .. it stays pure forever.

3. Exceptionally rare..

So all the Gold ever mined in history is, theoretically, mostly on the surface and in our possession. Gold mines produce a scarce amount of Gold each year.. So .. theoretically the amount mined throughout all of history is extremely small.

I fail to see any relation between the list of rather elementary traits of gold and the assertions you made about the known quantity. Is there a point?

It is beginning to look more and more likely the epic tome written by David Wilcock, regarding financial tyranny, is indeed true!

In the article he explained the difference between legitimate gold on the books of central banks and so called black gold horded by Chinese between the 14th and 19th century. It is purported to be many times more than current global estimates.

Anybody who hasn't read the article is in for a treat.

Gold has always been impoirtant, not always for the same reasons.
In the firts begining because of its energetic qualities and conducting powers. then because it's gold and that #z be blinging!
Whatever the reason, Gold has always been valuable.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Heres another member. And he even admits to being a hacker. Yunasis Aesong.

id.linkedin.com...

Customer Relation Manager PT. YR Investama Mulia Sejati
June 2009 – Present (2 years 9 months) Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia

Establishes and maintains an effective working relationship with all activities impacting the customer and also supplier. Reviews and analyzes customer complaints and refers significant trends or potential problems to appropriate levels of management, Provides advice and recommendations for problem resolution.

And heres where he admits being a hacker. No joke. What a job application to present to people.

Project Leader - Internal Project Institut Teknologi Harapan Bangsa Educational Institution; 51-200 employees; Education Management industry

November 2007 – December 2008 (1 year 2 months) Bandung, Indonesia

Developed applications, Cracked Trial Software and created Software Cracking module for some work partners in Singapore, Malaysia, Jakarta and Bandung.

Achievement on tasks:
• Researched, analyzed and solved/crack applications that are not produce anymore.
• Created modules how to cracking an trial application
• Designed the Data Transfer System to support work flow each countries
• Produced project module for Cracking Software

So he got paid by a business to hack and pirate software? I think if I bought business equipment from these guys I would be looking for new equipment. Who knows what kind of spy software they loaded it with.
edit on 24-2-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I fail to understand how we can know how much gold has been mined. Surely every country in the world that has the ability to mine for gold WILL do so, or am I missing something??

Gold has a few properties other metals don't..

1. It doesn't tarnish .. gold mined and smelted thousands of years ago would be just as shiny and pretty today as gold smelted yesterday.

2. Extremely long half life, so Gold in mountains and or mined does not diminish .. it stays pure forever.

3. Exceptionally rare..

So all the Gold ever mined in history is, theoretically, mostly on the surface and in our possession. Gold mines produce a scarce amount of Gold each year.. So .. theoretically the amount mined throughout all of history is extremely small.

This is what Lord James said about the amount of gold...

When this came about, I took it to my noble friend Lord Strathclyde and asked what we should do with it. He said, "Give it to Lord Sassoon. He is the Treasury". So I did, and my noble friend Lord Sassoon looked at it and said immediately, "This is rubbish. It is far too much money. It would stick out like a sore thumb and you cannot see it in the Royal Bank of Scotland accounts". He went on to say, "The gold backing it is ridiculous. Only 1,507 tonnes of gold has been mined in the history of the world, so you cannot have 750,000 tonnes". That is true. The third thing he said was, "It is a scam", and I agree with him. The problem is that at that point we stopped looking, but we should have asked what the scam was instead of just nodding it off.

I know the link has already been posted for the transcript anyway..
www.publications.parliament.uk...

EDIT: I also read in his speech that the guy Riyadi owns about 700 tonnes (btw for Americans I think this refers to metric tonnes = 100kg, rather than 'tons') - 700 would be just under half of all the gold ever mined, by his estimates then? And it's owned by one person!!
edit on 24-2-2012 by 00bil because: More info

RE-EDIT: 1000kg not 100
edit on 24-2-2012 by 00bil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join