It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO fraud exposed in UK House of Lords

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just came across this vid posted today, I hope this isn't a repeat thread (search was done) and I'm really sorry that I can't comment on it as it is just WAY over my head. I'm currently watching it for the 2nd time to try and understand it better

Just want to put this out there to hear from the people that do understand wth this is all about...
edit on 24-2-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all cpas from title

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ftalphaville.ft.com...

www.ny.frb.org...

This is a scam, although if you want to get crazy conspiricied, you could say it's just a coverup by the Federal Reserve.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I know who you are!!! Put 1 trillion into my account and I'll be quiet.

Be intersted to see what happens to the guy in the vid.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Oops, my bad, it was last week.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This whole federal reserve bond thing is exploding,
Wilcock did a good article on them,

For every 1 real box of these bonds, there are four fake ones, and in ever real box, 20% of the documents in them are faked as well, on purpose so they can never be cashed.

No one goes through the time to fake boxes to but fake bonds in to put into a fake chest marked with the fed label, signed all over the place, showing the age, and etc. Who says they are fake, the news? LOL. My point.

Never believe the corporate media, ever.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe there's a connection between this and all the mass resignations now coming to pass.

Maybe The House of Lords actually did their job.

It does sound like a scam simply to collect on the compound interest, but it was put together pretty shoddily if that one guy claimed to have 750,000 tonnes of gold backing when only a fraction of that amount has ever been mined.

If there's anything worse than a thief, it's a thief who gets caught.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I fail to understand how we can know how much gold has been mined. Surely every country in the world that has the ability to mine for gold WILL do so, or am I missing something??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I fail to understand how we can know how much gold has been mined. Surely every country in the world that has the ability to mine for gold WILL do so, or am I missing something??

I would assume it's because it's a regulated industry like banking. Since gold has always been a much more stable currency than paper I would also assume that it would be even more regulated, therefore tracked, than paper.

I've worked in a production setting where we made gaskets for the Ford Corporation and we had to keep track of the materials we used to make them, the man hours we took to make them, and then how much of the finished product we had made. Everything during that process had to be accounted for from time to materials. And these were just gaskets. Gold? Even more so I would imagine. With the paper trails these companies HAVE to keep, how could someone NOT know? If Zurich wanted to know how much gold Zimbabwe mined last year, trust me, they'd find out. You have to remember that economies the world over are more interconnected than people realize, and the Rothschilds, among others, have their fingers in just about every banking pie there is.

It really is a small world my friend.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

So just who is scamming who? I do apologise for my lack of comprehension in this matter but all this is just about as clear as mud for me

If I could narrow it down to the following multiple choice: (please tick all that apply.)

a) Lord James has exposed the biggest scam of all time.
b) Lord James is being scammed by con artists.
c) Lord James is talking nonsense and is losing his marbles.
d) The UK government has been scammed (by whom?).
e) The UK government has not been scammed.
f) The FED is not doing any scamming.
g) The FED is scamming us all.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Gold did have an important history in the banking system and I do expect very good accounting records of how much gold did enter this system over many hundreds of years. As for how much gold is contained on and within the Earth is still unknown.

Is it possible that this gold was a collection from an ancient empire that has remained locked in a cave for thousands of years and untouched by the current economic system? Unlikely, it will need some strong evidence to be taken seriously.

It is clear that there are some serious discrepancies in the background checks associated to a very large bank account. Is this the UK implications of Benjamin Fulford publications? Is it one of the bubbles surfacing from the GFC? Is it another scam entirely?

One problem with the global economy is that there is no clear oversight of just what is in it, it is a complex hybrid of many different systems and policies. One push from the NWO is a common currency, which will aid with more consistent financial accounting and regulation system. Done right it will help prevent situations like these, done wrong and we are all chipped while the leadership remains in the dark.

While the MSM is incapable of handling such topics, it is good to see some required attention getting placed on the issue of legal tender. Combined with the banker resignations it does make for an interesting 'Days of our Lives' for planet Earth. Something happened...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Gold has a few properties other metals don't..

1. It doesn't tarnish .. gold mined and smelted thousands of years ago would be just as shiny and pretty today as gold smelted yesterday.

2. Extremely long half life, so Gold in mountains and or mined does not diminish .. it stays pure forever.

3. Exceptionally rare..

So all the Gold ever mined in history is, theoretically, mostly on the surface and in our possession. Gold mines produce a scarce amount of Gold each year.. So .. theoretically the amount mined throughout all of history is extremely small.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Gold has a few properties other metals don't..

1. It doesn't tarnish .. gold mined and smelted thousands of years ago would be just as shiny and pretty today as gold smelted yesterday.

2. Extremely long half life, so Gold in mountains and or mined does not diminish .. it stays pure forever.

3. Exceptionally rare..

So all the Gold ever mined in history is, theoretically, mostly on the surface and in our possession. Gold mines produce a scarce amount of Gold each year.. So .. theoretically the amount mined throughout all of history is extremely small.

I fail to see any relation between the list of rather elementary traits of gold and the assertions you made about the known quantity. Is there a point?

It is beginning to look more and more likely the epic tome written by David Wilcock, regarding financial tyranny, is indeed true!

In the article he explained the difference between legitimate gold on the books of central banks and so called black gold horded by Chinese between the 14th and 19th century. It is purported to be many times more than current global estimates.

Anybody who hasn't read the article is in for a treat.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
These links may help you to connect the dots. There are either some massive scams being perpetrated by pi**ed off Asian dynasties, and/or Italian mafia on Nigerians (lol), or the fed has screwed someone over royally.

The first link details a relatively small confiscation of a few billion.

by www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second isn't your average scam. a reported 6 TRILLION was recently confiscated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This all seems to tie in with what your lord is talking about as well as Fulford and Wilcox.

ETA: Do we ever stop to think why it is we use (or used to use) a gold standard for currency?

Who decided that gold was that valuable in the first place? Is there some underlying uses for gold that is instrumental for the ruling classes?

Maybe our Masonic bretheren who commented earlier may have some insight?

My ATS name is a clue.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This also goes to show the folly of compund interest somewhat. This money owed, or 'debt' is just created money out of thin air. There are no more tangible goods, products, or services that can catch up to this ever increasing beast. All these trillions of dollars are unservicable because there is NOTHING tangible backing the dizzying compunding of interest on trillions upon trillions of debt.

Herein lies the problem. Ledgers, bonds, bills, etc can be created and debts exchanged, but with even 2%-3% overnight rates on trillions, what essentially is used to cover these debts?

Boggles the mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance

I vote for the rogue US agency attempting to blackmail european countries of 50 Billion Euros

Europe is a real mess these days eh?

Do these people have any idea what is really happening?

This guy's evidence seems to be nothing more than several pieces of paper from various people who are not present who seem to be calling each other liars.

Very sketchy
edit on 24-2-2012 by ImpartialObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This does lend more credence to Fulford and Wilcox, it is interesting to note that he has been looking into this since 2009, with documents of meetings from 2006. Please not he said he had the original contracts, not just possibly falsified copies.

Seems strange to me that 15 Trillion was paid into the banking system in 2006, if this was actually fraudulent money, making compound interest on overnight transactions, at some point this capital, being fraudulent would have to be removed from the system, could this of been in 2008, could this of been the trigger for the recession? 15, trillion disappearing overnight would definitely rock the boat.

But I don't get how this money if it was fraudulent could of got into the system, How could RBS accept 3 separate deposits of 5 trillion dollars without verifying it? there is no way they would put that cash on their books without checking it and its credentials. Imagine going inot you local bank and saying, I wish to deposit 5 trillion, it would be checked and you would be checked, if it is in fact fake, then it had to be done at the very top to stop alarm bells going off everywhere, very senior people would have to have signed this off

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
no big deal .Nowadays corruption in the West is in hundreds of trillions.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is worring indeed, a massive sum of money being thrown back and forth between investors and banks earning interest as they go, leaving the countrys with nothing and assuming the money existed, Mr Yoanish Ryardi (no proper spelling found) broke and wondering why he "helped the dollar" only to be robbed.

I do hope the Lords do get a thorough investigation underway and this isnt another lump in the rug in a year. (15 trillion is a big lump)

edit on 24-2-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
=0 was my literal reaction...

So far this week alone I have heard of 26 trillion dollars worth of scandals...

are they trying to purge the system of the extra cash to deflect inflation?

Geezs I dont understand why we can't have healthcare for free, when these people have enough money to just DONATE it to the 99%... i mean really... TRILLIONS!??!?!?!!??!!

lol I am getting kind of pissed and this isn't the rant forum so ill stop....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

Here is the actual hansard for the video posted, there is a few additions to the discussion not included in the videos ive seen already
www.publications.parliament.uk...

For anyone who cant watch the video you can read the hanserd above instead, OP feel free to add below video if you can still edit

Plus there is another thread here but thanks for drawing further attention to this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join