It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hunger4freedom

Relax. It's not catastrophic.

It's part of an even bigger operation to transition the world to the new financial system.

Before they can make the final switch to the new system, they have to make sure that anyone who might try to sabotage it is out of the way, hence all the arrests and resignations.

This is all going to be a good thing, you'll see...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunger4freedom
So, we have mass resignations of the higher-ups of bankers and goverment officials. If you don't think this is major you might as well just stick your head in a hole in the ground and cease to exist. To all those blind, mindless simpletons WAKE UP! This is just a prelude to what is coming to the world. We have WW3 around the corner, and we have all types of money handlers "money launders" jumping ship. We must find out what is going on before this becomes catastrophic..... Great post OP more people need to find out about this. I for one will be spreading the word. Will people think I'm crazy "probably", but I for one will not sit back and be docile about my childrens future and my future. SPREAD THE WORD ATS!!!!!!

Sorry, no correlation between resignations and anything else exists. Got all up in our face for nothin' didn't ya!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by Hunger4freedom

Relax. It's not catastrophic.

It's part of an even bigger operation to transition the world to the new financial system.

Before they can make the final switch to the new system, they have to make sure that anyone who might try to sabotage it is out of the way, hence all the arrests and resignations.

This is all going to be a good thing, you'll see...

God I feel so much better with all that non-conjecture and stuff.

Peace.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Tatlung because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

Oh what, you don't just automatically believe everything I say?

Well, there is all that banking intel going on at rumormillnews and nesaranews, which no one on here talks about.

They call it the "Iraqi Dinar Revaluation" but, obviously, it is a much, much bigger operation than just that.

Plus Fulford and Wilcock's recent material, and the wave of banking arrests and resignations, it all fits together.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

No should I?

See how not using quotes leads to disjointed commo?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

No?

You said I was "conjecturing", so I was giving you more sources to check out.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes?

We were talking about muffins.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Tatlung because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tatlung

Sorry, no correlation between resignations and anything else exists. Got all up in our face for nothin' didn't ya!

Yes, that's just what TPTB wants us to believe. I'll play my fake version of what I think they would say to us. "Hey were doing humanity a favor we're cleaning all of our old rats out, and putting some even better ones in. Just sit back and enjoy the show we have in store for you." I was just giving my opinion on the OP. Not trying to get in anyones face. Is that not what we come on ATS for, to give our opinion on what we think is happening? to try and bring something to the table.

Smiley face for you this time!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

muffins, and My Little Pony and rainbows and pink unicorns?

Oh no sorry, that was that other major banking thread

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

It appears that the resignation wave started in 2010 and we're seeing it ramping up now. There has to be a pattern somewhere.

I wonder if it's as simple as the chickens coming home to roost from the massive derivatives scam that basically shafted the world...

Jimmy Joe Billy Bob robs a gas station to buy meth, he'll get popped on the corner of main and market and do the perp walk in front of the whole town.

A billionaire bankster in charge of a world bank who pushes the game way way way too far will get a chance to resign quietly and later pay the piper and maintain some dignity.

Just a hypothesis. Could be way off. We'll find out soon though!

Anyone see the movie "Margin Call"?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Bank of america goldman sachs jp morgan all cleaned out too!!!!!

Oh wait

Guess not

In fact of All the main playere controlling the fed and the world not 1 major banker has left or been prosecuted

Lots of false hope on this site

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

68 BANK RESIGNATIONS AS OF 2/26/12

americankabuki.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

this seems to have something to do with this perhaps the samer fruad has been perpetrated many times over and they are getting out before the investigation into this one reveals all.

sirratatap.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Could it have something to do with this:

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - The Justice Department is conducting a criminal probe into whether the world's biggest banks manipulated a global benchmark rate that is at the heart of a wide range of loans and derivatives, from trillions of dollars of mortgages and bonds to interest rate swaps, a person familiar with the matter said.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

101 Banker Resignations as of 2/29/12 Details here: americankabuki.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

Bank resignations are up to 115 worldwide as of 3/2/12

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just wanted to add this to the list:

British banker and wife killed by carbon monoxide on holiday in Estonia

Source

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It looks like rats abandoning the ship right before it sinks...

Something is going on, something odd is going on.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

FORMER CENTRAL BANKER OF HAITI SLAIN!

edit on 7-3-2012 by martianboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join