It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I didn't anticipate how far and wide this private research I posted on Rumor Mill News would spread across the web. Nor did I expect how many people would be credited with doing the actual grunt work of research. But I guess there's a lot one can accomplish when you don't care about taking credit for it! Wow what a meme spread!

The count of resignation of Bankers around the world now stands at 55. There's also a number of prosecutions starting to occur around the globe.

The lastest figures and details can be found here: americankabuki.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

I am also in progress of trying correlate Corporate CEO resignations over time. I have a good deal of data but need to really analyse it well with statistics before I can come to any definite conclusions. The corporate CEO world is so cut throat its not at all unusual to see non-banking CEOs resigning. I am not convinced I've collected enough data yet to release it.

I have to laugh though, so many of them resign for "Health Reasons", "Spend more time with family" (I like that one - everyone who is unemployed does that!) and "To Pursue Other Ventures/Opportunites". I once worked at an Airline where a VP resigned "to go into the Ministry" after being caught naked in company health club jacuzzi in the late hours with a flight attendant. We all said "Say what?"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

When you consider that in 2010, there were almost 8,000 FDIC-insured banks in the U.S. alone, and that hundreds if not thousands more are not FDIC-insured, then why does this seem surprising?

During 2010, the FDIC met the challenge of protecting a record $6.2 trillion of insured deposits in over half a billion accounts held by approximately 7,700 FDIC-insured institutions.

www.fdic.gov...

The FDIC itself employs more than 6,500.

If you just allow 20 officers per insured U.S. bank, then you get to see that turnover of a few dozen execs over three or four years is hardly mysterious, or even very noteworthy!

Want to know "why the MSM isn't covering this?"

Because it is not news.

jw

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by MRuss

When you consider that in 2010, there were almost 8,000 FDIC-insured banks in the U.S. alone, and that hundreds if not thousands more are not FDIC-insured, then why does this seem surprising?

During 2010, the FDIC met the challenge of protecting a record $6.2 trillion of insured deposits in over half a billion accounts held by approximately 7,700 FDIC-insured institutions.

www.fdic.gov...

The FDIC itself employs more than 6,500.

If you just allow 20 officers per insured U.S. bank, then you get to see that turnover of a few dozen execs over three or four years is hardly mysterious, or even very noteworthy!

Right.

Want to know "why the MSM isn't covering this?"

Because it is not news.

jw

Yup.

Next.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by C12H17N2O4P

How does that add to the "debate," troll?

If you could do the math you'd see that if there were 100 resignations from US-insured banks over those three years, that amounts to less than .1% of execs.

Not news.
Yep.

jw
edit on 24-2-2012 by jdub297 because: g

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Don't you know ? The whole world is coming to an end. They are all getting ready to wait out the end ha ha. I'm sure a bunch of scared fat cats quit in y2k as well. It's just not as hyped up, and no one talks about it because it didn't happen. Kind of like Elenin, and the Dark Night..... ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Please post their addresses.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Something that will put them in serious danger if they stay put. They are taking their money and running.. to South America, just like the nazis did.

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Perhaps they know something that the rest of us don't.

Obviously they know something but what?

Originally posted by Trueman
Could be interesting to know if they will be gathering in a remote place, or a bunker.

if 2012 is the END of the world and everybody is supposed to die or something ( because the big G says its time or something like that )

then maybe while we are already dead, they will be living in **** conditions while the world falls apart around them in their bunkers?

just a crazy theory that doesn't even grasp the edges of some of my opinions, but the common fact is simple.

they know something, and they're not gunna tell us.
edit on 24-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

Just wanted to thank you for your tedious and amazing work putting this all together! And I feel really lucky that you are also a part of ATS and that I can thank you here.

I do think, however, that we should work to put these resignations into some sort of category--- a really "cleaned up" version of your already excellent work. We could categorize in any numbers of ways: reasons for leaving, region, position, etc.

I am out straight right now, but could probably work on this in a week or two. Wondering if you're game?

I am a reporter/writer and think I can get through this fairly quickly in five days or so...

what do you think?
edit on 24-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hey!

Your comment was way off there, friend. This guy (or gal) put a lot of time into researching these resignations. It has spread all over the web and has enlightened a lot of people. I feel as if I have awakened ten more people because of this list---and multiply that by everyone who has read it.

He deserves a lot of credit--and I, for one, have always been happy to give credit where credit is due.

Aren't you?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Hey Magic (C12H17N2O4P) Mushroom
I guess everything you have said is true if you look at the little picture but everyone on this thread is trying to figure out the BIG picture. Some thoughtful insight might be constructive.
brice

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice

Hey Magic (C12H17N2O4P) Mushroom

Yup.

I guess everything you have said is true

Yup.

if you look at the little picture but everyone on this thread is trying to figure out the BIG picture. Some thoughtful insight might be constructive.
brice

Might be.

Next.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
You are referring to Fulford with your ´info´
..dont forget to mention, he, together with his funny friend Wilcock are rather part of the wrong side!
remember their ´bombing of NWO bunkers´ propaganda bull#e?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

divinecosmos.com...

they have stepped back, because people didnt buy. They then said:

´´MANY underground bases have now been completely cleared out... materials, equipment, and personnel... by yet-unknown forces.

An international coalition, intending to overthrow the Old World Order and free humanity from enslavement, is claiming responsibility. They also appear to have extraterrestrial assistance in this mission.
Truth or fiction? You decide.
´´

smells like rats.

cheers
edit on 24-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

I feel I know why all these anti-Wilcock threads have come out lately. It's disinfo agents trying to distract people from his latest article, Financial Tyranny. Probably most everything he said in that article is true and we are only beginning to see the effects of the Big Bad Bankers jumping ship. But these disinfo agents come out and start threads trying to discredit Wilcock. Why? Because he predicted some wrong dates for disclosure? How many other people have thought disclosure would happen by now? Lots.

Let me tell you something, too, about being psychic. It's much easier to tell WHAT is going to happen in the future than it is to tell WHEN it is going to happen. For one thing, where you are pulling the information from consists of no-time. Time is an illusion that only exists in 3D reality. The second reason it's so hard to predict dates is because there are so many factors that could change the time of when something is going to happen that it makes predicting dates extremely difficult.

To the person who I am responding in this post, I read through the whole thread that you linked (which was a thread authored by you), and it seems to me that even though some people came to your thread and agreed with you about Wilcock, they weren't the ones getting the stars. The ones that came to your thread and said good things about Wilcock are the ones who received the most stars. Kudos to those few people who had the guts to step forward and say what they believed, even though they may have been ridiculed by it.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join