It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

151 BANKING RESIGNATIONS AS OF 3/7/12

americankabuki.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

177 BANK RESIGNATIONS WORLDWIDE

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by martianboy

Though it may appear that you are the only person posting, I check in every day to see the results.
Keep it up!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice

Though it may appear that you are the only person posting, I check in every day to see the results.
Keep it up!

Same her. Go martianboy! Although is this a lot of resignations or not in comparison to other stessful economic times?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

236 Bankers Resign as of 3/9/12

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I am not sure if this website is fluff or real..
I mean...some of the stuff sounds real but the entire..Bill Gates etc are arrested than released?
come on? really? ...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
More bankers resign....

What is next? Let us explore plausible scenarios.

1. They are preparing for the financial crisis that will shock the world, thus, getting their families/friends ready to flee.
2. They are being forced out by an unknown source that will replace this financial system with a new one (tying into scenario 1)

Those are the only two scenarios in my eyes.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not many Americans or Brits which is the hub of the money lovers.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
270 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS

Don't man to upstage Martianboi but he must be asleep at the footswitch

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
From Project Camelot an email was sent asking "was BG arrested for financial crimes", response as follows

Subject: RE: Microsoft Request
Date: March 7, 2012 3:24:12 PM PST
To: "[email protected]"
Cc: RAPID RESPONSE DL

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a Microsoft spokesperson.
------------------------------------------

Non commital either way, which in itself might say something. Surely this type of rumor / accusation for a CEO should be dealt with firmly ?
edit on 12-3-2012 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
From Project Camelot an email was sent asking "was BG arrested for financial crimes", response as follows

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a Microsoft spokesperson.

Non commital either way, which in itself might say something. Surely this type of rumor / accusation for a CEO should be dealt with firmly ?

I believe you!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hi Kerry,

Wolf, would you mind posting the entire set of headers for these series of emails?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

320 BANKER RESIGNATIONS AS OF 3/13/12

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hi Kerry,

Why? Because a nutjob like Kerry Cassidy writes one of their dozens of PR firms an email about a load of hooey?

Cassidy also claimed she "left word for Microsoft asking if it is true that Gates has been arrested."

Microsoft: "Microsoft, may I help you?"
Cassidy: "I want to leave a message "Is Bill Gates arrested"?
M: "I'll forward your call to out KooksnMorons Response division, thank you for holding.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ages, and retirement savings please.

Boomers should be starting the serious trend towards retirements, particularly the well off ones.

Noticing what everyone knows is going to happen is not a conspiracy. It is demographics.
edit on 2012/3/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Ages, and retirement savings please.

Boomers should be starting the serious trend towards retirements, particularly the well off ones.

Noticing what everyone knows is going to happen is not a conspiracy. It is demographics.
edit on 2012/3/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Then what say Ye to American Kabuki possibly being threatened with Death if he continued to post the resignations?

"FINAL UPDATE 3/15/12, This is the last update on banker resignations...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Banker Resignations up to 450 Worldwide as of 3/25/12

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

GLOBAL BANKER ARRESTS

I've started compiling a list of banker arrests worldwide. This list is not complete and research is ongoing. If you know of arrests that are not on the list let me know at [email protected]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join