It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Creighton 'Coast to Coast AM' Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, I was listening at work and I heard the tease about we think they are "recovery vaults" and then I got busy and never did hear what a recovery vault is.

I don't want this to come out as a flame, but my impression is that you were holding back hoping that we go buy the book. Trouble is I heard so little that my interest was not really peaked very much.

I think, in that short of a time you could not possibly give away all the secrets of the book. I would think that it would be a challenge to get it all in, but you seemed almost evasive, like you did not want to say too much.

Well, good luck with the book sale.

K

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

"recovery vaults" acting as storehouses for tools, seeds, art and sacred texts
from the Coast to Coast website recap page.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Oh, thanks for that. I must have missed the best parts.

I remember hearing that they never found any bodies there.

Very mysterious, the old pyramids. An interesting topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hey listened to the show today on U-Tube.. very interesting information, thanks a lot.

www.youtube.com...

Youtube link above.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just finished your book & loved it & the work you've done, congratulations. I found it through the Graham Hancock website.I wanted to point out two other brilliant researchers in this area that you may be interested (may even already know). the first is Gary Gilligan: www.gks.uk.com...
& his Velikovsky influenced version of AE. BTW His books need the editing skills yours had(!), but nonetheless his overall point is astounding & hard to simply ignore imo if one wants useful answers to the Egyptian mysteries.
The other researcher needs some qualification. this guy is a big bible thumper looking to discredit the accomplishments of the AE's so as to, 'put the focus back on Jesus', "it's a big pile of rocks thats all". Already you may be asking, 'why i'm bothering you with this?', but good ideas sometimes require you to hold your nose a bit as to the packaging...turns out this guy,Ted Whidden, also works in the petroleum industry moving very heavy equipment around & investigated the Pyramids from this engineering angle. Answering the, "how did they do it? "question (on a simple physical level at least) is his giant contribution. I think he for all intents & purposes he answers the question then goes on to shoot his own credibility down with gospel rants & perpetual-motion nonsense. but his careful attention to the technical detail of hydraulic lifts & construction, rock rolling, etc. & CAD reconstructions of the various chambers of the great pyramid are top notch. really shouldn't be missed despite the otherwise wince-worthy nature of things. see:

www.solomonseries.com...

the site has lots of videos, links all over the place, but what is missing is the book! Interestingly his idea predicts another chamber & it's location, the pattern of block tier thickness is discussed..& much more. really great stuff, that is if you don't have too much baggage...like some of those folks on the GH 'author of the month' board you had to contend with! anyhow, cheers, good luck & please get cracking on the next book!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ztifbob

Hi Ztifbob,

Really pleased that you enjoyed reading my new book. It's always good to receive positive feedback so thank you for that. Thank you also for the tips - I haven't heard of those researchers before so I shall go and look them up and see what they have to say.

Thanks again.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

top topics

<< 1   >>

join