It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Mass Resignations of Bankers A Score For Our Team? Or Will It Be More Of The Same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The mass resignations of more than 100 banking and government officials is seen by many as the beginning of the end for the New World Order. If you haven't seen the growing list of this recent exodus, you can check it out here:

www.reenagagneja.com...

Among one of the more talked and significant resignations is that of Robert Zoellick--the head of the World Bank. In this thread, I'd like to focus on his position to prove a point: The New World Order isn't really throwing in the towel. And while we don't know where these "mass resignations" are taking us, I think an important clue as to which way the wind is blowing will lie in which person assumes Zoellick's position.

What does the world bank do? It was created during the Bretton Wood's conference, along with the International Monetary Fund. Here's a snippet of its purpose:

The World Bank is an international institution that was developed to assist developing countries by giving loans and offering financial advisement. The goal of the World Bank is to assist in plans for economic development with the goal of improved living conditions for the citizens of these countries. Created in 1944, the World Bank is one of two major financial institutions that resulted from the Bretton Woods Conference (the other being the International Monetary Fund). The World Bank currently has 185 member countries that comprise its ownership.

That all sounds very rosy, but the truth is that the World Bank is corrupt, as most of you know. In 2010, a symposium was held to find ways for the World Bank to reform itself and combat corruption. At the same time, the bankers were busy contradicting themselves by announcing big loans to the very countries that have been stealing both institutions (including the IMF) blind. In other words, the World Banks finance corrupt nations. This is not its only fault, of course, but is just one example of its lack of integrity.

So, here's Zoellick waving goodbye:

Now to the point: As soon as Zoellick stepped down, many, many countries and individuals began jockeying for the position. The United States, of course, wanted to appoint one of its members to the position right away and US treasury secretary Timothy Geithner quickly announced that the US government would put forward a candidate in the coming weeks. The United States' claim to this position is through a "gentleman's agreement" of the global elite whereby Europe could put one of its own in the IMF and the US maintains control of the World Bank. That's the little deal they've had going.

But not so fast! It seems the rest of the world is calling this convenient arrangement into question, especially after the arrest of Frenchman Dominique Straus-Kahn, whom you may remember was arrested last year on rape charges from allegations a maid made in a New York City hotel. The charges were eventually dropped--but Straus-Kahn was just arrested again this week for allegations he secured prostitutes for orgies in France and the US. Many people in many circles have called these arrests a conspiracy----pretty convenient given the timing--since Straus-Kahn was slated for the IMF position. Smelling a fish here yet?

Enter.....

She is conveniently stepping down as Secretary of State and many say she is eyeing the position of Head of World Bank.

"You can be sure the US will probably do its best to ensure that it remains in control at the World Bank for as long as possible, and chooses who runs the institution
Also note Larry Summers is breathing down Hillary's neck for the job.

Source: www.guardian.co.uk...

Here's the rub: Recently, a group of International NGO's wrote an open letter to the governance board of the World bank, to "push for the selection of the best candidate through an open, merit-based, transparent process, and to ensure that developing countries play a central role in the selection process". Developing nations want a say---perhaps a nod in the direction of creating a fair and realistic banking sector free of the NWO.

Despite the disarray in the global banking industry, the World Bank and the IMF are still very powerful institutions. Watch carefully to see who wins this round. It may very well tell us what direction we are headed in.

Here is the current list of candidates and their odds of scoring this position:

Larry Summers 4/11
Susan Rice 9/2
Hillary Clinton 9/2
Kemal Dervis 9/1
Tim Geithner 9/1
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 20/1
Trevor Manuel 20/1
Lula da Silva 20/1[ex/]

What are your thoughts? Were the Straus-Kahn arrests a set-up? Is Hillary going to get the job and carry the torch for the NWO? Or will the developing nations win out and forge a new path for the world?

edit on 23-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
they have millions and millions of dollars

they are retiring will probably be on some board, working 1 or 2 days a week collecting a HEFTY check and living on interest alone

naw they are happy guys right now... I know I would be good for them though!! Nice to know that capitalism is still around

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Boarding process has begun. The rats are jumping ship.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have a feeling maybe they are resigning to take up new positions maybe?

TPTB might be rearranging it's puppets

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i do a lot of reading one thing i remember reading that sticks in my mind is that one day we will wake up and tptb will be gone leaving us to face the # on our own .ive been looking latrly at how many people in power have gone to ground just thinking :

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The big worry for me is, we don't need all these independent country CEO's if we are moving to a ONE WORLD CURRENCY do we?

That's something I am not seeing mentioned?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
its not the beginning of anything...its a ploy to make the sheep who started to stick their nose out of the pen put it back in

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics

top topics

join