It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Human Enslavement Dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow, last night I had a dream so far-fetched yet it all seemed so real.

In my dream, I was living in a mid-sized city on the Atlantic coast. It was wooded, and misty, and had many hills. From the landscape, I figure it to be somewhere in North Carolina because it was reminiscent to the Smoky Mountain area. Anyway, it started off fair enough; I had just moved, because I had just been fired in my dream and felt I need to relocate to find work. I couldn't seem to scrap together enough money for renting a place on my own, so I picked up a local newspaper to look at the ads for roommates. There I saw an ad for a new system the town was trying to put in housing for middle-class families and workers 'down on their luck.' It seemed that something had happened that had laid off a lot of people, perhaps a large catastrophic accident had occurred that caused a lot of damage to a big industry... I was never sure, but I could hear others in my dream talking about how "it" had screwed up everything. But, still, this seemed like a godsend in the dream, because you could live there for free if you pulled your weight by working for the owner of the complex.

The owner was a 40-something short haired lady who seemed like the sweetest woman I had ever met, she seemed to me like almost a second mom. For work, she'd ask you to look after the farm animals she owned, or she'd send you to construction sites to help build structures but never really told you what they were for. I thought, "Okay, I can do this for a while until I find a real job."

So it seemed I did this for a couple of weeks until one morning the door to the room where I was staying flew open. The sweet woman was standing in front of me yelling to get up or I was to be killed. I got up and hurriedly got dressed and followed her outside. When I got outside, there were many people lined up in handcuffs linked together. I looked even farther into the distance and saw many of the other residents in police uniforms. The lady told us from then on out we would be in bed by 7:30, exercise two hours a day, and if we tried to escape from the complex where we were we would be killed. She then walked off.

For many days in this dream I remember doing the same jobs as before but now I had no freedom. The woman from then on out only stayed inside unless she was yelling at the people. The strange thing was that she was never guarded, which i assumed was because she knew the people feared her too much to ever try to attack her or break in. We were allowed to watch a half hour of news together, to the station of her liking, once a week. The pictures they showed of cities while reporting news were vacant, and the stories they reported were always so neutral and minuscule.

I remember shortly after watching the news it all started to make sense, that we had all been basically enslaved by our own choice of choosing to live there, as it seemed many people around the country had chosen, and it was much like a crazy conspiracy theory come to life. I remember at this point I stated hearing "We're all enslaved" over and over again in my head, and then stood up to go after the owner.

And then my phone rang, and I woke up. lol.

I think I've been watching too many Alex Jones movies lately, but this dream was still quite a weird one. Especially the fact it took place over a period of weeks, and I don't think I've ever dreamt like that before. Oh well, just thought I'd share that with you guys, ever have a crazy human enslavement dream before?

join