It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Rick Al-Santorum hates us for our freedom :-(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That people should be left alone, that government should keep our taxes down, that they shouldnt get involved in the bedroom... err yah?

Scary scary stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Personally I believe that Santorum and men like him, find freedom a terrifying thought. Without direct control from a god/father/mother/government employee/hoodlum/dominatrix they think that people would choose anarchy-or forbid the thought-birth control.

Why doesn't he just run for president of Iran? I mean, he believes in religious theocracy, limited rights for gays, women, and fears freedom of speech. He and the Ayatollah would have lot in common.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
Personally I believe that Santorum and men like him, find freedom a terrifying thought. Without direct control from a god/father/mother/government employee/hoodlum/dominatrix they think that people would choose anarchy-or forbid the thought-birth control.

Why doesn't he just run for president of Iran? I mean, he believes in religious theocracy, limited rights for gays, women, and fears freedom of speech. He and the Ayatollah would have lot in common.

yes because thats a true statement.... Think about anon right now stirring the pot... which is going to require more regulation...

what happened to the 1950s??? People didnt do stupid crap all the time... anytime someone finds a new way to screw other people there will be a law which means less freedom...

WE blew it.. WE have NO ONE to blame but ourselves

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hmmm,. I missed that statement last night in the debate. It's a good thing people listen to stuff over and over to get the fine points. Thanks for posting.

How many here want NAFTA though? The guy from CATO said Santorum voted against NAFTA. To me that sounded more like a pitch for moderate NEOCONism. I'm still not certain what context Santorum meant with his remarks. Obviously we cannot just do anything we want without consequence. What if he had abortion in mind? Oh wait Libertarians think that's ok....
edit on 23-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join