It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pic on Coast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yes,I do need to find a host for this kinda thing.I think I found free host,but need to make an actual page so I dont get it removed

As for your image you just posted,that is one that I wanted to post,you did just as I did.
See how although it shows the pixels,but they 'blend' unlike the UFO does?
If you do the same as you did there with the moon,you see that it continues to have a 'block' of pixels.
What I did was take the original image,zoomed in 1600% and did a screenshot.I then made a new document and pasted the screenshot,and then zoomed in another 500%.From all that zooming,You still get thye 'block' of pixels for the UFO.But the moon,as I stated,'blends' so to speak with it's pixels.
So as I stated before,I stand corrected on the moon possibly being faked.I believe it to be part of the original image.

On a side note.I wonder if ATS would be interested in a photo contest.See who can make the most convincing UFO photo.Maybe the prize could be points or something.
Im gonna make a chincy webpage just so I can link images.Wouls be easier if this board had an attatchment feature.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I looked at the images, and it shows signs of double compression

Which is obvious of a tweaked image.

Now, if you want an easy way to check if an image is authentic.
Save the picture to your hard drive and view the properties.
Click Summery, and find a button that says advanced.
You should see the camera properties, thats 50% of proof...
the other is by your own eyes.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
From all that zooming,You still get thye 'block' of pixels for the UFO.But the moon,as I stated,'blends' so to speak with it's pixels.

I still dissagree, the moon is equally blocky, its not blended with outer areas. It takes up a larger non-uniform area than the UFO though.
Can we have a second opinion on that which doesnt involve marshmallow men?

[edit on 21-9-2004 by merka]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Can we have a second opinion on that which doesnt involve marshmallow men?

you asked...

Edit: Well I seem to have killed this thread. I do apologize; it was not my attention to seem short. I merely wanted to express how easy it is for photography to be digitally edited. That, and for some reason I couldn�t get the marshmallow man thing out of my head...

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When I first looked at it, I thought helicopter....from underneath, with the rotors accounting for the 'blurred area' surrounding the main body of the 'craft'. Did anyone consider that a possibility?

Even I would have been able to 'clean up' better than that around a pasted image, -- if I were going to try to fool anyone .

I've been trying a lot of photo enhancing lately ( involving that darn DrJim game) and I've made some pixels go from looking ok to look mighty strange--just by trying to squeeze out a little more clarity. Could that account for the 'off' pixels??

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think this whole thing is stupid it's obviously fake. Why are u guys still talking bout it after 2 pages of posting!!!! OMFG thats pathetic!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join