It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and Syria have done nothing to you. Stop WW3 now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So what... Iran sentenced Christian Pastor to death. It is their country, their laws and rules. People of Iran tend to disagree with such laws and it is their problem on solving it, but when someone else comes bombing and killing civilians in the name of freedom and democracy it will result in larger bloodshed and increase in terrorism! Who do you think supplied terrorists in Lybia and Syria, who do you think turned a blind eye to Al Qaida, who do you think was drug deal biggest supporter, who do you think organized false flag attacks? People needed to expirience absolute disorder to approve american Invasion and colonization. When we examine last US invasions it is surely obvious they are desperately driven to maintain value of dollar, colonize oil and enslave people trough dept. Libyan government actually protected it's citizens but uncle sam doesn't like that, he wanted his piece of the pie too.
Watch this:

Many of us witness media censorship and propaganda kind of news never mentioning how close we are to Iran invasion causing WW3. No one likes to mess with China and Russia?! No one wants nuclear/neutron bomb warfare? I have a message to Jews supporting Iran invasion. Your nation - Israel would be removed forever if invasion happens. Iran is capable of launching 11000 missiles in 60 seconds on your country in self defense, so don't attack them and offer friendship, then peace will rule the earth! Iran and it's people have done NOTHING to you!
Terrorism is only the result of your interventions!

I hear rumors of CIA and MOSSAD agents dressed in Syrian military uniforms killing civilians blaming it on Al Assad. I hear rumors of fast approaching false flag operations during London Olympics! I hear of 4th Reich rising in United States of America. US Government started poisoning drinking water with flour, building concentration camps, preparing for marshall law and you meessed up minds only want to kill, kill, kill...! Well I know one thing - Hitler is proud of you!
You sunk your own ship in the gulf of Tonkin blaming Vietnam following one more mindless war. You even destroyed your own buildings (WTC) blaming it on imaginery al qaida. I know that Htiler burned Reichstag blaming Poland so he had an excuse invading it. False flag attacks seems to work on sheeple anytime. No worries, more of them are coming soon...
This is likely end game scenario if warmongering continues:

edit on 23/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If we could stop the wars and have a standing peace, believe me we would jump for joy and get it over with already.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Try telling that to the warmongers and the jingoistic crowd. They are obviously to proud of themselves to seek the truth so they just feed off from what the MSM tells them. They are living in an illusion that there is terrorist hiding under our beds. Only people with wooden floors have terrorists under their beds and they are known as ghost turds..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
decades ago - no one wanted wars! Now every other person (brainwash victim) consider war for peace effective! They have forgotten that violence only produces more violence!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

There was a conversation on IRC today. Someone (a military teacher/instructor of some kind) tried to educate us (the rest of the channel) on what war actually is. And apparently it is not what we are seeing in Iraq, Iran, Libya and other nations recently. No that is not a war, that is some other politically correct term because the word was has been corrupted and only war is war, or something along those lines. He resorted to expletives and petty insults quite quickly while I think everyone else just sat and facepalmed...

Well OK, I did have a little jibe back.

ETA Dang! What a typo! I meant Afghanistan, not Iran. You see how that programming works people???

edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Very few people understand what war is.

Rather than risk disagreement, I will simply say....

War, ultimately serves only itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I wasn’t there so excuse me if I’m stretching this too far.

But it sounds as if he might have been correct at least too an extent. All these recent (wars if you want) are in my opinion referred too as Military Engagements. The last formal declared war I believe was World War II with only a handful of previous Formal Wars ever being declared.

I am going to go out on a limb here and speculate that many of the younger generation more than likely believe that Vietnam was a war. I have always understood it was never a declared formal war but a military action.

Now I completely understand when you insinuate that war is war is war. Yet we do all of our selves a disservice when we fail to realize the complexities of global power balance and such. Yes Oil and other Natural resources play a part, but it’s only a part of the decision processes that take place.

A declared formal war might as well mean a World War and no in my opinion that isn’t the same as the other military engagements we have seen in Iraq, Afganistan, Libya and soon to be Syria and Iran.

I will leave by saying in my opinion it doesn’t become a i.e. REAL WAR (declared formal war) unless China and Russia become involved with more than just rhetoric.

Maybe that is what we are seeing unfold maybe it’s not. It's very hard to see the truth in such a complex and complicated secretive system. Let alone swimming in an endless sea of propaganda with few life rafts.

Speculation is rife and truth is far and in-between.

And to the OP, this isn’t just about Iran and Syria. And the blame can’t be laid solely on America. There are other global players (Nations) involved. The GAME is afoot. China and Russia and the US are all maneuvering for something big. If we are lucky we will end up with Cold War 2.0. You better pray that’s the case.

Sadly we are all left here too speculate on the food scraps that drop off the MSM's table. War is always bad whatever you want to call it even if it is justified war.

Aesop

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The Iranian government has done plenty to oppress their own people. I don't know about you, but that bothers me quite a bit. I really, really don't like oppressive governments.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I just don't see a point in bandying semantics around where suffering is concerned. My bad.

edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: I can't seem to say anything right today. Ever have one of those days?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I follow you.

I was among the few who used to get the sarcastic remarks whenever I would say, "Do you realize what we are sending our sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers to another country to do? I promise you, it will not make you safer. And they will never be the same." - you'd think I had spit on the flag....

Sadly, populism and patriotism often cloud the non-combatants ability to clearly grasp what it means to be a target... or discover your target was no older than your own child.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I since edited my post to avoid....non T&C problems (not that it was inflammatory either people! move along, nothing to see here!) but you speak wise words sir or madam.

I know I'm a pussy but I just can't help it. It's who I am.

Peace

ETA My Dad was an English Army Medic, never saw war-time but he had some pretty weird stories none-the-less of what (we won't go into detail here) lolol
edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just came up with good argument for Iran to Israeli government: You have 200 nukes, what for???!! If you can have nukes EVERYONE can have nukes! Realize the truth! You have no rights to impose your will on others!

If Israel have 200 nukes, than Iran can have one or more of them. Israeli government has no right to impose it's will to other nations. Period...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Soon we will all be in possession of our new E-cat energy devices and our own nuclear power all portable and laptop like.

edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

People who are so gungho about war are people who have not seen war and its devastation in their own homeland/backyard. Creating a mess somewhere else and coming home is different. Its like having a bad day at the office and coming back to the comfort of your own home. War should always be avoided at all cost. One end result of war is not only peace but more enemies to contend with in the future.

top topics

join