It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Astroid Heading towards Earth?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The good news? An asteroid the size of SL-617 only hits our planet once every 10 million years. The bad news? Scientists give it a 63.8 percent chance of colliding with Earth on September 27 this year. So how bad�s it gonna sting?

www.maximonline.com...

Well there's the link to the article that was written in the April 2004 edition of MAXIM.. I remember reading this along time ago and not really thinking much about it but now that we are in the month of September I'm hoping that someone here can help me sleep better at night and debunk this for me

I was waiting to see if anyone else on this board would have mentioned something about it but hadn't seen anything.. so let me know what you guys think or know about this subject.

P.S sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I just did't really know where it would fit under best..

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by W411Eddie

I was waiting to see if anyone else on this board would have mentioned something about it but hadn't seen anything.. so let me know what you guys think or know about this subject.

When our politicians start acting funnier or weirder than they normally do, then it is time to get worried.

(george bush doesn't count!)

new topics

join