It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Joke Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I love how bad Alex Jones has been getting owned left and right. He truly deserves it. William Cooper said it best he's a fearmonger. He profits from the new world order. He's a complete sellout.
Here are some videos making fun and exposing Alex joke Jones for what he really is. A Gatekeeping nwo profiteer
first Alex Jones says voting is rigged by the CIA and does not bother voting yet he endorses Ron Paul. Which we know is only a diversion. The whole Republican democrap BS is all smoke and mirrors like the mainstream media.

Now here's montagraph doing a parody of Alex Jones getting owned by tyt

we've all seen this mark dice also exposing Alex joke Jones for the fear monger he is

Hollywood actor Jones on the view

Alex Jones is a fake Christian

Edited video by me commonsense909

Bill Clinton supports him

he censored his own video

edit on 23-2-2012 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
best watch yur mouth boy...them's fightin words for the Alex Jones nuthuggers.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As long as people remember that Alex Jones is an entertainer and businessman before everything else, I don't see the problem. If someone actually though he's out there for altruistic motives...well....what can I say? He's no better or worse than Beck, Art Bell or Michael Savage. They've all found a specialty audience and a niche to focus on.

Just don't take the guy too seriously, and he's actually pretty good at what he does.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones didn't predict 9 11 William Cooper did

Bill Cooper exposing Alex Jones full y2k fear mongering

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
AJ can be sensationalist at times but he often comes up with valid insights that stimulate thought.
Like most things media, you can take it or leave it, believe it or not. I just turn my BS radar on, investigate claims,do my own research and come up with my own conclusions.
I appreciate people like him who have the guts to voice their opinions ,from both ends of the spectrum.
Love them or hate them, "radicals" (if I can use that term here) have always had an important role to play in societal
awareness and reform.
To the "radicals" I say ,keep up the stimulating work.
Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What completely kills me is the people who make excuses for AJ and make excuses for being "Entertained" by him. What he is doing is equally wrong and bad for the country.

and please somebody before the day is over show me just 1 bonified(sp) FEMA camp with evidence of working Americans to poor health and then leading them to a gas chamber.

I only want one. Please just one, only asking for one as one will do it. Uno Por Favor. Not Dos Aqui Just One today here please.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Do you feel better now?

Since you’re throwing the stone may I ask?

What have you contributed to waking up America to the many travesties we endure?

How many people have you reached?

I don’t agree with Alex on plenty of topics. But rest assured I have listened to the man say just as many things that needed to be said, when other's did not. I have always looked at him as a sort of
"Wake the (insert word here) up" type of primer.

If you’re asking would I rather listen too Alex Jones Entertainment Radio or broadcasted show over FOX, CNN, CBS, CNBC, MSNBC, on and on then my answer is any day of the week.

They all drive me crazy.

But he has one thing over many of the young and upcoming radio voices. He has a large following and plenty of people I respect that have and do allow him to interview them and discuss topics we rarely see discussed over the airwaves these days.

Is Alex Jones the Bob Dylan of the Truth Movement (

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Attacking Alex Jones won't change the fact that agenda 21 is very real and the NWO is already here. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aesop
Do you feel better now?

Since you’re throwing the stone may I ask?

What have you contributed to waking up America to the many travesties we endure?

How many people have you reached?

I don’t agree with Alex on plenty of topics. But rest assured I have listened to the man say just as many things that needed to be said, when other's did not. I have always looked at him as a sort of
"Wake the (insert word here) up" type of primer.

If you’re asking would I rather listen too Alex Jones Entertainment Radio or broadcasted show over FOX, CNN, CBS, CNBC, MSNBC, on and on then my answer is any day of the week.

They all drive me crazy.

But he has one thing over many of the young and upcoming radio voices. He has a large following and plenty of people I respect that have and do allow him to interview them and discuss topics we rarely see discussed over the airwaves these days.

Is Alex Jones the Bob Dylan of the Truth Movement (

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks to the person that gave me a star and flag i appreciate it. Took me like 10 mins to make this thread on my Droid.

As for the responses not that really good points. Oh well

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ido like Alex Jones but I think he needs to actualy think about some of the stuff he says ..I have heard censible arguments from him...then I have heard some preety crazy stuff fly out his mouth.. can I have it both ways??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012nwaiting

I guess i'm the same way since Alex Jones's work on 9 11 his police state videos and exposure of Bohemian grove and skull and bones woke me up. Aj has always told people to do their own research because theres things he can't talk about

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
reply to post by 2012nwaiting

I guess i'm the same way since Alex Jones's work on 9 11 his police state videos and exposure of Bohemian grove and skull and bones woke me up. Aj has always told people to do their own research because theres things he can't talk about

Actually, there are things that Jones WON'T talk about. I believe those things have been mentioned enough here on ATS that there need be no guessing what they are. It is nice to have shills for your agenda it is even nicer to have popular shills. There are several of them that cannot stand the simple, standard test of their loyalities. (Hint: Some have dual citizenship.)

top topics

join