It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the zombie talk?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
If I had to choose a spot to spend a zombie apocalypse, and we're talking complete-pandemic-worldwide-80% zombie population and ammo and fuel have nearly run dry I would do a Tom Hanks in Cast Away and live somewhere like this:

Here I could sit back with some good fishing, build my own water distillery, and wait till either death came to me or revisited the undead. Some solar power would be nice too.

But if you did this you would miss all the fun to be gained from blowing zombies heads off
And from playing Black Ops i prefer a shotgun at close range!!

Cran

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Pfft zombies...
couple of years ago it was vampires... give it a year and it'll all be about demons or were-wolves or mummies. Let's not even imagine if someone makes a half-decent alien abduction movie...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

Zombie is a metaphor for mindless idiot scumbag.
IE I shot the zombie in the head to prevent the spread of the plague.
Means I put down the robber who came onto my property.
You can also prep for the zombie apocalypse without looking like a terrorist, as you would.....never consider shooting something that was "alive".
Plus if the cdc endorses it I guess I am in the clear, as I was just looking to be a good citizen!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Zombie is a metaphor for mindless idiot scumbag.
IE I shot the zombie in the head to prevent the spread of the plague.
Means I put down the robber who came onto my property.
You can also prep for the zombie apocalypse without looking like a terrorist, as you would.....never consider shooting something that was "alive".
Plus if the cdc endorses it I guess I am in the clear, as I was just looking to be a good citizen!

That's my saving grace to the arsenal I've been building. I saved that page to my hd to cover my ass.

I also downloaded that NASA prep/warning vid.

That being said.... I need some new NBC filters and some "zombie-off" (aka molotov cocktails)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You guys are funny
a zombie is a politician
seeking re-election.
How many are currently walking about,
and spitting foul things, out their mouth?
Wasting our time and rotting our brains.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I thought the zombie virus was endemic to reality TV, polluting the minds of the populous with unrealistic images of "reality" for them to rise to. The modern day magazine if you will, which used to make girls starve themselves, or shallow people think less of their fellow man through the achievement of material wealth, now they turn to shows about the Kardashians, mob wives, and teen mothers. This in turn affects their politics, the way they value life... or don't, and the way they conform to the virus that infected their minds to begin with... reality tv.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Yep
I will agree
as it seems elections
are also reality TV.
But has there ever been any reality on any TV?

edit on 23-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: But has there ever been any reality on any TV?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well zombies gives us a "feel good" type of end times. That guy whose dog won't be quiet or whose kids ruin your yard are now BRAIN EATING ZOMBIES
So you don't feel bad surviving... At least thats how I feel.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Because the reality is we are 9 meals from total anarchy. They say full meltdown in 4-7 days

Then we will be facing....reality. In 10-15 days there wont be a body anywhere. They will drag them indoors.

Those are the zombies and you better damn well know when they are getting ready or have already turned.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Special 12 gauge zombie ammo...

Zombie Max™ - Just in case!
Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from Hornady®! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets... yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!

WARNING: THIS IS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

Zombie ammo link here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join