It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name changes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey ATS and Mods.

Can one get their username altered? I was thinking something like Slo_an_Painful or Slo an Painful..?

I was just wondering if mods had the power to do it.

Get at me! Thanks!

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The reason for no one is answering this is probably because they are tired of answering it. I don't mean to be a big jerk about it but there have been many times this question has been posed and they can be found easier and faster by using the search function. I will answer your question so when someone does use the search function and finds this thread they will get their answer.

No, you can not change your name. However, you can start a new account with the new name. However, you will have to let your current account go as you can not have multiple accounts. However, as your name is currently, it is actually better for you and ATS functions. Any symbols or spaces in your name will block you from accessing the chat functions as the programing does not allow for it.

So, if you are willing to forgo your current account and access to ATS chat you can start over. Your choice.

Edit to say: Sorry for sounding like a jerk.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

It's all good I had a feeling that it had been asked before, but I am doing like 40 different things at work and the damn search function slipped my mind
. I can be forgetful when I'm am busy.

Thanks for the reply though.

Honestly they should allow people to have at least one name change. But w/e its all good and thanks again.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I like your name and avatar very much, they go together great. I'm glad to see you were denied.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

You can't change your username on this current account.

If you wanted to, you would have to start over with a fresh account.

top topics

join