It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan explains the military industrial complex to the average joe.(Great video to share)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Joe Rogan does an excellent job of explaining the military industrial complex with terms and curse words any average "Joe" would understand. I posted this to facebook considering most people know Joe Rogan for Fear Factor and commentating for the UFC.

Tell me what you think!

edit on 23-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What a great video - thanks for sharing I posted it to my Facebook so hopefully it will educate at least 1 other person

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Awesome video! I wonder if Joe has an account here on ATS? Very eye opening video. Joe's the man!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
not to piss on your parade.

but just like you said, he curses a LOT.

i've heard and seen much more intelligent men talk about the military industrial complex and clandestine US operations, also in words that could be understood by average joe.

excuse me, but i'm not a fan.

ETA:

don't get me wrong though.

he has some great points but i think a rant like this doesn't do us any good.

does this make us some more credible, does this really help our cause?

i mean, people new to the subject aren't going to give this guy much thought.

they're going to see him as a raging lunatic. (he is not)

but i think there are better ways to get the message across.
edit on 23-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hats off to Joe for sticking his neck out to expose the military industrial complex. Although the language and tone will turn off a wide audience from watching.
More importantly, I wish he would suggest some ideas that "average Joe's" can do to change what is going on. It seems the idea is to spread the word and expose the whole rotten system.. what happens after that? Reboot?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I really like the video, even though I've seen similar, and I like Joe as a narrator. If you want to take "stupid" out of the title, I'll forward the link...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Great video, got a bit of everything needed to spark people's interest - and do their own research.

Joe Rogan makes me laugh, he is into a bit of everything

I think his work with Dimitri has helped him see a bigger picture than most, and he is a spreader of real truth's - and for this I respect him .

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

I think Joe is probably too involved in his own forum. We should spam his Twitter to join ATS

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
not to piss on your parade.

but just like you said, he curses a LOT.

i've heard and seen much more intelligent man talk about the military industrial complex and clandestine US operations, als in words that could be understood by average joe.

excuse me, but i'm not a fan.

ETA:

don't get me wrong though.

he has some great points but i think a rant like this doesn't do us any good.

does this make us some more credible, does this really help our cause?

i mean, people new to the subject aren't going to give this guy much thought.

they're going to see him as a raging lunatic. (he is not)

but i think there are better ways to get the message across.

But thats the thing dude. "Average Joe's" that don't pay attention to politics can understand this without all the political elitist jargon. The situation in the middle east is put in "terms" that are similar to a conversation you'd have with friends. A large portion of working class American's....namely.....Male American's talk like Joe Rogan on a daily basis. I think it serves it's purpose. Most men and even some women LOVE UFC. So having a voice familiar to them brings the conversation to their level without all the research.

I also notice your avatar is Immortal Technique. Compared to Immortal Technique.....Joe Rogan is rather mild. I think what I'm trying to say is that people know who Joe Rogan is. They can connect with him in a sense.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Might I add. This video has almost 1 million hits. Please find me another SHORT "truth" video that has close to 1 million hits. That was something I noticed. Alot of short "truth" videos barley muster up 100K. I could be wrong though.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
I really like the video, even though I've seen similar, and I like Joe as a narrator. If you want to take "stupid" out of the title, I'll forward the link...

There you go colbyforce. I changed up the title.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Ha, I didn't even watch it yet but I know it will be worth it. As for swearing, sure he does, don't we all to some extent though? Some things are worthy of expletives.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree, its not like he just got pissed at something and cursed. Its like his natural language, which to me tells me he didn't much like the education system

Seriously though, he could have cut out all the curse words and we could have gotten it.

Other than that the info is good, although some of the things I don't agree with.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is a prophet of our times. He sees things for what they are and knows how to explain things to common man. He is literally wired to the internet and has his finger on the pulse of the people. Check out his stream on Ustream.tv/joerogan. It is amazing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree

Originally posted by colbyforce

There you go colbyforce. I changed up the title.

Thanks. I usually only call friends and family stupid behind their backs. Appreciated.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Loved it.

Real speak.

Jacking people up to take their stuff.

Since the flood-waters subsided; barbarians have been hitting people on the head to steal their stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Personally I dont mind the cussing, he keeps it real, which is what people are wanting. They dont want a polished patsy anymore, we need COMMON sense and simplicity paired with reality. Joe gets that point across.

Also, why do people get so upset over cussing. They are meaningless words that 'someone', and not you nor I, but 'someone' deemed was unacceptable or ugly, but at the end of the day its just a few alphabetic characters put together that has an associated (usually slang) meaning. No big deal, just grow a back bone and understand that someone else told you that word was bad, when in reality it only means what we ourselves take out of it. No big deal

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's nice to have a celebrity & comedian with a large online audience at least tell it how it is, swearing or no swearing. If you like Joe Rogan you can listen to his podcast at www.ustream.tv/joerogan There is more more comedy than conspiracy but here is a handful of podcasts that fit the ATS theme.

They are just conversations and can be pretty long. The Wiki links are to the guests on the show and I tried to give the best description I can remember. If I couldn't find a wiki I linked to their website.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.ustream.tv...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.ustream.tv...
At one point the guest from Vice talks about North Korean labor camps in Russia where the NK's believe they're still in NK.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.ustream.tv...
Pretty sure ATS knows who this guy is.

Jan Irvin - www.gnosticmedia.com...
www.ustream.tv...
See website for what this ones about. If you're a hardcore believer in jesus without an open mind don't bother.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good video, shared it on facebook.
It's pretty basic and to the point, especially for those who frequent ATS, but there are still millions who just don't get it...Many people almost REFUSE to get it because it's "too much to think about" or they'll laugh and talk about tinfoil hats. We are living in a very brainwashed and media propaganda driven place.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
read a book years ago by one of those military dudes about how they could kill 100.000.000 every year in a war & the population would still go up slightly think his name was GENERAL MAGONAGLE head of the remote viewing picked his name up when reading men who stare at goats .scary dued

top topics

<<   2 >>

join