It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Highlights in 2/22/2012 Presidential Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just got done watching it. I believe this is one of his best debates, and the crowd goes wild over his answers..
EXCEPT Iran. They were short of boo'ing him.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Fox news this morning was only mentioning 3 candidates. They did not even include accidental Ron paul in a screen shot. It was like he was not even there. People we have to show them that they do not control our votes anymore. This blackout of Ron Paul is crazy. Lets "GET OUT THE VOTE!!!!!!"

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I got a vibe that when he explained Iran alot of people finally understood. The lack of boos gave me a really good vibe while I was watching. As if there was a collective "Oh, that's what he means!" Using the Soviet Union during the 60's is a perfect example. The first time he used it a few debates back it fell on deaf ears. This time I think it resonated. This whole debate just felt different. Maybe it was because they were sitting down for this debate. Ron was relaxed and just told it how it was in a very scholarly way while Romney and Santorum looked like little bickering children. Newt just looked he was there for the conversation and I felt like no one really paid him much attention.

Best debate for Ron. He didn't stammer as much as he does sometimes. I know he only stammers because I'm hoping its a sign of a tipping point for the good doctor.

I can't put my finger on it but I got very good vibes from this debate. We will see.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not sure why, but I had a smile on my face watching these clips more than others. Somethings different. Usually Ron Paul videos just make me stare with a dumb look on my face but still agree with what hes saying. He's acting different. Like laughing when ... ... or ... start talking stupid and raising his hand, like ..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Only 9000 views. We have got to get that number higher.

I really liked his answer to the last question where he brings up how the media does not talk about him.
edit on 23-2-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
Only 9000 views. We have got to get that number higher.

I really liked his answer to the last question where he brings up how the media does not talk about him.
edit on 23-2-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

The views doubled in 2 hours!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

RP is actually cracking me up.I think he is just more comfortable sitting. He looks like he's on a valium drip.

I have a question that maybe people more familiar with all of RP's stances can answer. What are his true feelings on birth control? Is he really against it? I am a RP supporter, but I am pro choice and pro birth control. I can reconcile our clashing opinions on the abortion debate, but I don't know about the B.C. debate. It doesn't allow pregnancy, it isn't an abortion period, so is he really against it?
edit on 23-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I didn't link where I got this cause I'm not sure if that is an ATS infraction, and I don't know how to. I cut and pasted the following, it being the best part. I didn't want to start a thread either. Someone run with this if you want. This is from a guy in Israel and why he supports Ron Paul.

Not everyone can handle the message of freedom. It’s too frightening for some people, and some are just too enslaved. Those are the people that despise Ron Paul, the same types who rebelled against Moses in the desert and attempted to go back to Egypt. Freedom is too much for them and they can’t handle the Divine gift. They want and need someone to control them. Their souls have been too battered by slavery, taxation, and wars.
But nonetheless, God forced my stiff-necked great grandparents to leave Egypt, and as a result I’m here today, preaching freedom once again, fighting not only for America’s freedom, but for my own from America’s influence in my own region.
Vote Ron Paul and let my people go once again! Stop meddling here and stop trying to buy influence by giving me money. Stop trying to be the all powerful Peace Maker and let us work out the problems here on our own! If we think Iran is a threat, we can handle it and we’ll take the consequences. It’s not America’s problem and you can’t afford another war.
Now I understand why people will give everything to this man. Whenever he’s asked the question, “Would you legalize heroin?” Ron Paul answers, “I want to legalize freedom!” Little do these people understand that freedom is a thousand times more addictive than heroin.
American Jews! Wake up! Set your brothers in Israel free! We were the first nation ever to be set free by God, and we brought the concept of liberty to the world when we left Egypt over 3000 years ago. It’s about time we set the example we were chosen to set.
The writer, Rafi Farber, is a member of Jews for Ron Paul and manages the website World of Judaica. Email him at [email protected]

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I got a vibe that when he explained Iran alot of people finally understood. The lack of boos gave me a really good vibe while I was watching. As if there was a collective "Oh, that's what he means!" Using the Soviet Union during the 60's is a perfect example. The first time he used it a few debates back it fell on deaf ears. This time I think it resonated. This whole debate just felt different. Maybe it was because they were sitting down for this debate. Ron was relaxed and just told it how it was in a very scholarly way while Romney and Santorum looked like little bickering children. Newt just looked he was there for the conversation and I felt like no one really paid him much attention.

Best debate for Ron. He didn't stammer as much as he does sometimes. I know he only stammers because I'm hoping its a sign of a tipping point for the good doctor.

I can't put my finger on it but I got very good vibes from this debate. We will see.....

What I meant to say was......

Best debate for Ron. He didn't stammer as much as he does sometimes. I know he only stammers because he has so much to say in such a small amount of time. Its complex issues and he understands it so when he's trying to spill the whole truth in 30 seconds he kind of garbles it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

...and watch this be the last debate where they allow Ron Paul to sit.

top topics

join