It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by seabag

Iran has threatened no one right? So everything in the OP said by the Iranians is BS? So all the threads pointing out Iran’s intentions are bogus?

Look at it this way. Your still here, I'm still here, we are all still here. Iran is not going to do anything, what is wrong with them being ready anyways? We are the ones who are about to attack them...

Well look at it this way…Hitler was a real person, Hideki Tojo was a real person, and we’re still here (although @70 MILLION human lives were lost).

We pay now or we pay later. Do you not learn from history, friend? Are you and others going to be so blinded by conspiracy theory, suspected motives and hatred of America that you’ll allow this build up to happen again?

edit on 23-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Watch out, you are gonna get shut down with this thread,

Apparently all the Iran loving, American military hating moderators are gonna come in and shut ya' down,,,

Just like another thread has just been shut down.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I agree they must be stopped but how?
nothing short of a strike will deter them
Maybe EMP or two would do the trick

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Yes...that was my thread which they shut down
And that was after I cleaned it up in an edit...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

Apparently all the Iran loving, American military hating moderators are gonna come in and shut ya' down,,,

Shut down for what? I’ve stated my opinion in a respectful manner and have backed up my reasoning with references for the most part.

Should I be fearful of the THOUGHT POLICE??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Let's cut to the chase...there would likely be a lot more peace in the world and in the ME if there was no State of Israel. Not being anti-semetic, I don't want to see the people killed, but Israel, at least the Khazarian Israel that it has become needs to go. Especially Mossad.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

Shut down for what? I’ve stated my opinion in a respectful manner and have backed up my reasoning with references for the most part.

Should I be fearful of the THOUGHT POLICE??

I agree I am not a supporter of war in Iran, but honestly it's the OP's right to his opinions and to express them on a forum. I would say if this thread was shut down I would want to have a valid explanation for it. The whole point of ATS is to debate things. Debate means having opposite views that is the point. I for one appreciate that OP for stating what he believes and salute him for the time he served for our country. One of the things that he and I fought for was to have our opposing views and being able to freely talk about them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

Well aside from the Geneva Accord banning the use of biological weapons. Granted it said that you could possess and research, but do you honestly believe even the US wouldn't use them if they were cornered? And if we have no intentions of using them in the future what is the purpose of creating more and developing more?

I believe America wont use them. Why? Because we have 2k+ Nuclear bombs,and if America was going to use ANY WMD,it would be that one.Second,they develop them,because other countrys are developing them. Its simple.

edit on 23-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

People that think like me will never have power, as I actually care about my fellow man. Nuclear weapons may be their only means of self defense. Tactically, they cannot hack it against the full brunt of the American military. Remember, while Colt made all men equal, Lockheed Martin made the US a god before which nations tremble. You really don't have a clue do you. We're on the wrong side of the line between good and bad. If you cannot accept that, then I suggest that you be first in line to enlist to go fight in the war that people like you just blindly accept. Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Do you not learn from history, friend? Are you and others going to be so blinded by conspiracy theory, suspected motives and hatred of America that you’ll allow this build up to happen again?

I think history is absolutely necessary to understand why Iran does not like the US or Israel

Example #1

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup[3]) was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom and the United States under the name TPAJAX Project.[4] The coup saw the transition of Mohammad-Rezā Shāh Pahlavi from a constitutional monarch to an authoritarian one who relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power until his own overthrow in February 1979.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Mosaddegh was popular among the Iranian people and all he did was Nationalize the Oil. The US took him down and replaced him with the authoritarian Shah. Look how that turned out for the Iranian people. The CIA also helped set up SAVAK. I'm sure MOSSAD has had their dirty little fingers in things in Iran besides killing their scientists as well that gives Iran good reason for not liking Israel.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Iran openly and continuously proclaims its intentions to annihilate the Jews yet people still deny this

Just read the words of Alireza Forghani, a former Iranian governor and close ally of the regime.

You have lots to learn about Jews. First off you are associating Israel with Jews. They clearly do not say Jews should be wiped off the map, which you imply in your war mongering post.

Secondly, Israel has been taken over by those who call themselves Jews.

I hate to bring religion into the mix, but Revelations 2:9 talks about them:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Also Revelations 3:9 talks about them.

"
For those that have a good heart, reflect and question with your heart. Is attacking Iran and killing 100's of thousands of people something that this world needs? Have we been programmed to believe that them having a nuke they would actually use it? Has North Korea? Would they really commit suicide on their nation by nuking Israel? I think the answer is clear, no they would not. GET THE FEAR OUT OF YOUR LIFE! It will paralyze the good in a human for when we are in a fearful state we go back to our survival instincts and make irrational
decisions without reflecting on the consequences.

edit on 23-2-2012 by curedby432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes, and you fail to realise that those so-called "quotes" (no pun intended) were probably translated by americans and the funny thing about translating Arabic languages into English, is that it is very easy to spin what they are actually saying into something completely different. Come on man! This is the good ol' United States of Propaganda we're talking about here, not the fairy tale version that you have been sold. Remember Qaddhafi? Still think he was the bad guy after Al Qaeda militants, funded by American tax dollars, dragged his body through the streets. If you applaud behaviour like that, then in my opinion, you have some serious soul searching to do. War solves nothing. Do Iraq or the 'Stan look "stabilized" to you? Didn't think so. I guarantee you that if the propaganda machine stopped tomorrow, and the 'states agreed to back off, Iran would never attack us. The only reason for the sabre rattling is because they feel threatened, like a lion backed into a corner. You obviously have no ability to put yourself into someone else's shoes. Try to put yourself in the place of all the children that will have their faces and limbs ripped off by frag from bombs, all the families and communities ripped apart by your holier than thou crap. You cannot hold the moral high ground if you never occupy it. You Americans have no right to interfere in matters that do not affect you at all.
edit on 23/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am gonna have to call bullsh t on that one. Do you not realise that Prescott Bush (George Bush's Sr.'s Grandfather), the Rockefellers and the like funded Hitler into power? Germany went from Weimahr Republic to superpower in less than a decade. You cannot do that without the intervention of millions upon millions of dollars of influx. I hate it when people use the Hitler excuse. He was funded by the same people that told you that he was the enemy.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well look at it this way…Hitler was a real person, Hideki Tojo was a real person, and we’re still here (although @70 MILLION human lives were lost).

What does Hitler or Tojo have to do with the U.S. now? You make it seem like everyone in the world is Jewish, and should be afraid of Iran...We will lose even more lives if we continue these careless wars...And guess what they will not just be Jewish they will be people from ALL walks of life...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Let's cut to the chase...there would likely be a lot more peace in the world and in the ME if there was no State of Israel. Not being anti-semetic, I don't want to see the people killed, but Israel, at least the Khazarian Israel that it has become needs to go. Especially Mossad.

Who is Israel bullying? What nation or people has Israel tried to remove from existence? The land of Israel belongs to the Jews and has ALWAYS belonged to the Jews. The only break in continuity was a result of Roman exile. Palestinians are the occupiers!!

The Jews endured the Byzantines, the Muslim dynasties, the Crusaders, the Mongols, the Ottoman Turks, and now attacks from many of the modern Middle Eastern (Muslim) countries. Even the QURAN says that Israel belongs to the Jews!!

Mohammed points specifically to the reference to the Holy Land as a place God has “written” for the Israelites, a term that conveys, in Jewish and Islamic understandings, a “meaning of finality, decisiveness and immutability.”

“So the simple fact is then,” he says, “from a faith-based point of view: If God has ‘written’ Israel for the people of Moses, who can change this?”

Mohammed said while Muslims may argue the present state of Israel was “not created in the most peaceful means, and that many were displaced,” this, for him, is not the issue.

“The issue,” says Mohammed, “is that when the Muslims entered that land in the 7th century, they were well aware of its rightful owners, and when they failed to act according to divine mandate (at least as perceived by followers of all Abrahamic faiths), they aided and abetted in a crime. And the present situation shows the fruits of that action — wherein innocent Palestinians and Israelis are being killed on a daily basis.”

He says medieval scholars, “without any exception known to me,” interpreted the Quran to recognize Israel as belonging to the Jews.
link
edit on 23-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wish we could downflag threads like this that bring no value, but instill more fear into the populace.

We are already on our knees and are barely surviving living in fear of losing our houses and having enough to eat for our families. I feel like I am consumed with fear and America has now become the fear state of the world. Can we quit worrying about foreign policy, we need to focus on what we could be spending the money it would take to bomb Iran and rebuild after we bomb them. We need to take that money and build our infrastructure.

Take the money that we would use on a new war and spend it on high speed rails across the whole US.

Take the money and spend it on R&D for technology that helps humanity, not destroys it!

It is up to us to make the change and to break free of the fear! Be the change we want to see!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I am gonna have to call bullsh t on that one. Do you not realise that Prescott Bush (George Bush's Sr.'s Grandfather), the Rockefellers and the like funded Hitler into power? Germany went from Weimahr Republic to superpower in less than a decade. You cannot do that without the intervention of millions upon millions of dollars of influx. I hate it when people use the Hitler excuse. He was funded by the same people that told you that he was the enemy.

You’re just repeating talking points. You don’t know JACK about Prescott Bush. The connections are loose at best! He was an employee at the time.

Pffffffttt

Are you saying that Hitler wasn’t a threat…like Iran isn’t a threat today? That’s what I’m hearing!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag stop spreading the Zionist propaganda. Has it ever dawned on you that maybe Israel wants to bring us down to their level?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Who is Israel bullying? What nation or people has Israel tried to remove from existence? The land of Israel belongs to the Jews and has ALWAYS belonged to the Jews. The only break in continuity was a result of Roman exile. Palestinians are the occupiers!!

I'll remember that when I go back to the house that I grew up in, tell the people get the F out of my house, I was there first, not to mention that my grandpa built it so it belongs to our family. If they don't get out I'll cut their water supply, maybe block the road. They'll get upset because they feel hungry, thirsty, and trapped. Chances are they will fight back because they feel threatened. But that's great because that means I can say that they are the aggressor and feel fully justified when I go in, bust down their door, and physically eject them. Those people are the occupiers, that's my effen house except for the break in continuity when I moved away to go to college.

edit on 23-2-2012 by coyotepoet because: cleaning

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by curedby432

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join