It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Guess yours is the poor version, two guys snuggled up, for the templars?

They called each other Honey, I bet !!

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Templar lovers

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum Opus

Thought you would like the Avatars!

Its a clearly a "Magnum Opus" on an artistic scale !
edit on 2-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: fixing reply to personal attack

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
reply to post by sonnny1

Guess yours is the poor version, two guys snuggled up, for the templars?

They called each other Honey, I bet !!

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Templar lovers

They do not seem to be holding hands, do they.
Well there you have it.
edit on 2-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Wow you really are incapable of reading info and speaking intelligently on the topic.

What part of ability do you not understand? The US an the West have never accused Iran of building nuclear bombs.

The concern was and still is enrichment.... Please do some more research before posting so we can cut down on having to continually correct your misstatements.

Ability.... Not nuclear bomb.. Do you constantly ignore that very important fact so you can attempt to have an American source support your claims on Iran?

Ability... not currently building a bomb... Ability... Ability....

The concern is Iran's ability to make a nuke. Hence the focus on enrichment levels, which is ignored and downplayed, again in hopes of confusing the issue by you guys.

Say it with me... Ability.... ability... ability.... ability....

I think its time we let the thread die, or at least leave and allow the Iranian cheerleaders to discuss the issue amongst themselves. 60+ pages of the same tactic used in other threads by you guys.

Challenge the info... and lose
Challenge the source...and lose
Challenge the treaties... and lose..
at which point you guys go into phase 2 -
Blame the US for Iran's problems while offering no sources...
Blame Israel for Iran's problems while offering no sources...
Demand Israel be held to the NPT when they are not even a signatory while at the same time excusing Iranian violations of the treaty they signed.
Demanding proof that Iran has a clandestine nuke program while at the same time dismissing any information that shows Iran is developing one.
Excusing Iranian actions by constantly bringing up Israel while offering no sources from the Israeli government to confirm and support your claims.

Then you guys move into the personal attacks and eventually back to phase 1 to restart the process in hopes you can tire people out. These tactics may work in Iran where people aren't allowed to have independent thought, however it will not work here.

Iran needs to be stopped before the children running Iran reach the cookie jar.

Iran sent a letter to the UN declaring they wanted to meet and resolve all outstanding issues.. 2 visits later and Iran is still stonewalling. The NPT / IAEA is not a buffet, where Iran can pick and choose what they want and dont want.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Iran Iran Iran Iran Iran Iran Iran Iran
this and that ...

When ever someone Say Israel This one time .. we get bashed on by some trolls

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

this and that ...

This one time? LLOLLOLOLOLOLO thats funny..

Also, in reference to your Iran barrage I refer you back to the title of the thread -

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped,
Gee, I cant imagine why we would be discussing Iran.

And thank you for proving my point about the debate / discussion cycle you guys use. You could not have demonstrated it any better than you just did.

In other news the Iranian currency is starting to see inflation hit it.. Hopefully the Iranian regime collapses before they do to much damage to their own people.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
it is a flawed logic to argue that the avocation of peace with one nation is an act of hatred for another nation.

I don't think that Iran is a threat either. I am no particular fan of Israel, but I feel that even mentioning them is absurd. What bearing do they have on the argument of Iran being or not a threat to the US?

They are not even a nuclear threat to Israel nor will ever be. They are not building a bomb according to most competent intelligence services. That besides the plethora of facts should tell any rational person that war with them is completely absurd.

edit on 2-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well the thread title is wrong ..the REALITY is :
Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Israel zionist always like to be in the place of the victim
when clearly they are the predators/aggressor/haters

VIDEO: Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

Every lie is good when it favor Israel interest
so people can choose the side that they think is good
the lies create confusion in people thoughs

Its a deception strategy that was applied many times
edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

You can refer to me as Dumuzi then. I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a hot date with this fast skank named Inanna, so we'll have to take it up later I reckon. We've got a bull to butcher and pack into the freezer, but we'll probably grill a couple of steaks out of it - I hear it's heavenly!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

If you accept the info for Israel, then you must accept the info for Iran..

Your double standard is showing....

These same US Govt sources tell that Iran isn't working on a nuke bomb. CIA and all intelligence sources, so you are off in fantasy land and make believe.

Lemme make sure I've got this right... the same sources you decried as "liars" over the Iraqi WMDs are now suddenly trustworthy to you? Why is that? maybe because you think they're saying what you want to believe this time?

You need to re-read your primary sources and see what they are REALLY saying, because they are NOT saying that Iran is "not working on a nuke bomb". They say, specifically, that Iran does not HAVE a nuke yet, and that Iran is not BUILDING a nuke yet. The simple explanation for that is that you can't build a nuke without fuel. They ARE enriching the fuel at the moment, but until they get that accomplished there is little reason to build one, and no possibility of possessing one.

Would you buy a car without the gas to run it?

Would it be fair to say someone has a stockpile of pipe bombs because they have a bunch of pipe (with no explosicves) running under their house?

No, one is not in possession of a bomb until that device will go BOOM! Nukes will not go BOOM until they are fueled. You can't fuel a nuke until you have enriched the uranium.

First things first. baby steps. No need to build a bomb until you can build a bomb.

edit on 2012/3/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It is really obvious when the Israelis won't sign the NPT, and Iran has. Double Standards. imho

Double standard? No, it's a single standard - live up to the agreements you make. Don't expect others who didn't make the agreement to live up to YOUR agreement.

I don't deal with banks at all, which means I have no mortgages or encumbrances of that nature. I do, however, have a friend who has a mortgage. he has that mortgage because he signed some papers with a bank, and in those paper he promised to pay so much a month. That is HIS agreement - is it fair, then for him to expect YOU to pay the bank every month, too, because HE made an agreement?

That is EXACTLY what you are suggesting. All you have to do is substitute "NPT" for "mortgage", "Iran" for the mortgagee, Israel for the non-mortgagee, and "living up to the agreement" for "living up to the agreement". You are expecting Israel to pay Iran's nuclear mortgage.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

A simple "no, I'm incapable of making myself clear" would have sufficed, rather than launching into another incomprehensible diatribe of gibberish invoking ancient Sumerian gods.

It appears you got caught telling more false statements, and now you can't admit the truth of the matter.

So now, some more whinning and trying to deflect that all kinds of folks laid on the facts and made you look like someone not having told the truth. imho

Zionists can't tell the truth. imho They are the problem with proliferation.

Say what? How about you point out some of my "false statements", then. Easy to make a spurious claim, not so easy to quote the alleged lies. it really should be, if they are there.

Try to do it in English, without invoking your ancient Sumerian gods.

If you fail to do so, I reckon we can all see just who is making "false statements".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

this and that ...

Did you bother reading the thread title before opening it?

Does it say "Israel", or does it say "Iran"?

Somehow, Israel, the US, and even "Tammuz" have been continually invoked in order to avoid discussing Iran.

In a thread about... Iran.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thread title or not .. its always IRAN IRAN IRAN
the problem is not IRAN .. so stop saying IRAN all the time

that was my point

thank you

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

a lack of know how on domestic Affairs seems a problem also. may as well through that in too.

But will you come out and say you would be a big strong Soldier if the battle was here at home?

Yeah, throw that comment on the list for over said and under proved.

Jeezo next it will be a "blade of grass" you will be expecting to stop an enemies bullets....My Foot, Same people fighting abroad would be fighting here.
Same people doing Monday Morning Commentary now would be doing that then too

Now THAT is a fact!

Folks that don't have the gumption to keep the opposition from kicking the door in aren't going to do squat when the opposition is standing in the living room. All of the chest-thumping about how rough and tough they'd be "if only..." won't change that a bit.

Reminds me of a guy that's "really gonna show 'em... " if his wife says that's ok to do...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Thread title or not .. its always IRAN IRAN IRAN
the problem is not IRAN .. so stop saying IRAN all the time

that was my point

thank you

Well, GEEZ.... at least IRAN is on topic...

If the thread title says IRAN, there's really no reason to discuss Mongolia, Zimbabwe, the Seychelles, the Bahamas, or Israel.

Amusing that you find it frustrating that people have the temerity to mention IRAN in a thread on... IRAN....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I see deep despiration getting into the Zionist's needs to attack Iran now with, they have the "ability" to enrich uranium.

What a crock. Oh man, they have the abilty to enrich uranium----they are a threat to the world bogus nonsense.

Frankly, Under they NPT that have all the right to enrich uranium and have the abilty to enrich uranium.

Nothing wrong with eriching uranium under the IAEA and NPT rules. Ability is fine. Ability is also all the technical knowledge, which can't ever be wiped out with bombing one plant.

Currently, The IAEA total access to facilities is a bit of a problem when the crooked country next door wants to blow up your uranium enrichment plant, as showing the IAEA some of the underground areas exposes any weakness to an attack, as the IAEA will tell the full details of the underground plant's vulnerabilty. Being totally open, at this point in time, would not be wise for Iran, as the IAEA isn't confidential on facity risk issues. Iran isn't going to open the door for a facilty attack, as they built them underground to avoid an Israeli attack.

The US and the USSR had the ability to wipe each other out, but that ability did not mean they did. Ability for India and Pakistan to wipe each other out existed, but the ability to do that never happened.

Ability is another whining concept that doesn't have a sensible bearing on logic for the discussion.

Every person that drives a car has the abilty to kill someone else, but that isn't used to keep anyone from getting a car and a driver's license.

Abilty is a crock issue, only used by the Zionists in despiration.

Russia also has the ability to blow Israel off the map, if they decide to bomb Iran. And that can happen.

America also has the abilty to blow Israel off the map if they fashion up another false flag, or Northwoods type operation, to attempt to gain US support to blow up Iran. imho

And all the folks on the list sees the weakness of this Ability nonsense to demonstrate the depth of your nonsense. Israel has the abilty to make nuclear bombs and did so, and didn't sign the NPT. So, go blow them off the map for abilty and actually making nuclear bombs.

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Ineptitudes of the ZIonists

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Well there you have it.

With the nonsense on abilty, maybe this will be fun to explore as an ability issue.

Those templars were so poor they could only afford one blanket too, guess they had to sleep together. They had the ability.

And they did that love one another thing to make do, as templars were strictly poor guys. More Ability.

Must be where the blade term originated. Holding hands might not be the real issue. More Ability.

Maybe we should call him Sonny Honey, since he likes that imagery. He certainly appreciates ability.

So goes the nutty issues on ability.

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Must mean all the Dark Knights have the ability to become Satan.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Well there you have it.

With the nonsense on abilty, maybe this will be fun to explore as an ability issue.

Those templars were so poor they could only afford one blanket too, guess they had to sleep together. They had the ability.

And they did that love one another thing to make do, as templars were strictly poor guys. More Ability.

Must be where the blade term originated. Holding hands might not be the real issue. More Ability.

Maybe we should call him Sonny Honey, since he likes that imagery. He certainly appreciates ability.

So goes the nutty issues on ability.

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Must mean all the Dark Knights have the ability to become Satan.

actually being Templar Knights and the time of it they would have very fine Persian blankets taken from their enemy....I hear they were the finest of blankets, reason you don't see them is they are sitting on them,,,very nice for that arabian horsey they are riding. notice they are holding their feet up so as not to drag them on the ground, Short horsey good for quick escapes in a pinch, then you eat them

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join