It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Lol .. Bravo....

You and the others are very good at ignoring facts while spinning the information. I dont understand how you can support a country who used school children, holding hands and spread out in a line, walk through a mine field in order to clear the way for their military.

You guys completely failed to counter the arguments being made by the West which is to say when a fact is presented, you guys ignore it and instead raise questions that were answered 20 pages back. If you guys had the ability to refute the claims I would expect you o use that information and cite the source / link it.

You have done none of that.....

You have failed, like Iran, to distract the people long enough to reach the end game.

When you and the others decide to actually answer the questions posed to you, let us know. Reminder - answers should be based on the question asked, and not a completely separate topic that has nothing to do with the question.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ah Yes, That is a much better topic and it does apply to the original one better.

Let's Cut to The Chase -- Israel Must Be Stopped

Disarm Israel of all nuclear weapons and then there isn't a reason for a Middle East Country to need one for parity.

After all, the US gave Israel the bomb with the fissile material they stole from Apollo, Pa. and NUMEC and with LBJ looking the other way all the time. So, we need to go get our stuff back. Interestingly enough, when they did the early isotopic forensics for the nuclear materia in Israel it matched that from the Portsmouth nuclear enrichment signature. Which means they stole the material from the US.

Then again the Israels stole the planes from the US for their first air force too. Bunch of crooks these Israelis. Then they spy in the US and steal US secrets too, so these can't be the good guys. Then they go and kill a bunch of US Sailors and try to sink the USS Liberty to get the US into a war against the Egyptians. Israel is a bunch of false flag thugs. imho

So, now they are a bunch of theives running a rogue nuclear weapons program and keeping the whole region continually unsettled. And they have a rogue religion based upon Babylon Satanic worship.

I think we know who the real bad guys are. The ones connected to killing Jesus, the ones connected with killing JFK, and a bunch of sailors on the USS Liberty. The world just isn't safe with these out of control extremists getting worse each day. imho

Let the Zionists get out of control all by themselves, let Americans sit back and watch, and when the war crimes are done go get by the US nuclear material and put the entire country under outside control perminently with zero crazy religion ideas running anything there.

Israel doesn't have anything the US wants like oil, and all they do is cause problems with the nutty satanic religion values of Nimrod. Why support Satan, let the Israelis become suicidal all by themselves.

Pretty arrogant religious cult that doesn't accept the higher values of the Essene, and solve all the problems in the Middle East. Let them face their Armageddon alone or get the idea the Essenes were correct.

edit on 1-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Israel's killers and rogue nuclear power has to be stopped

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81

support a country who used school children, holding hands and spread out in a line, walk through a mine field in order to clear the way for their military

Whisky Tango Foxtrot ...

Hell .. who again sacrificed 3000 innocents live on 9/11 ?
sacrificing their own people not only Iran have done that before
but again what is your source .. never heard about this attrocity
is is coming from jpost or debka ?
or you just invented it right now like the human shield escuse Israel keeps blaming Lebanon
for the 3000 killed in the 2006 war
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Iran used school children to clear land mines during their war with Iraq. Feel free to check the UN website for the reports. The reason you dont know about it most likely revolves around the fact you reject anything that doesn't agree with your position. Thats reinforced by your response to me, making ignorant suggestions on where the info came from.

The 2006 Lebanon - Israeli issue - You are once again giving part of the information. The same reports that called Israel out for its actions and "war crimes", which was accepted by Arabs, also called out Arab forces (Hezbullah) for war crimes as well.

Not surprisingly the Arabs rejected the charge, instead doing what you and the others do, which is to ignore the issue at hand while repeating Israel is evil over and over and over and over. It always sees to be someone else's fault. Hamas targets an Israeli school bus with a guided anti tank missile, take credit for the attack on their website, and you still have people arguing Hamas is controlled by Mossad.

Lastly, and not surprising, nothing you stated has anything to do with the topic, which is Iran. Are you guys that afraid to engage the topic? Hint - the topic is Iran.. The number of times you guys bring Israel up leads me to think you guys are jealous of their success.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Israel does not have any nuclear weapons. Please provide your source that says they do?

Before you start bitching im using the same standard you guys use for Iran.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

So you are incapable of listing election fraud occurrences to support your claim... ok

Clueless? Not really no.

Is it too much to ask that you and the others, when making claims, support those claims with.. ohh.. I dont know... facts and links to sources? You and a few others are becoming very good at answering a question with a question.

When you decide to answer let me know.

Where in this earlier statement of mine did you see a question?

"If you are so clueless about American election fraud it would be amazing if you knew anything at all about Iraq's or Iran's elections. Even Stalin wasn't that ignorant; (paraphrasing) "it isn't who votes that counts, its who counts the votes."

Yes, really, clueless. So, tell me, who does count the votes in the US? Do they do it right out in the open in front of god and everybody, or do they do it behind closed doors and in secret? Why do you suppose it is that they wouldn't want anyone to watch them counting? And how does the media know who's going to win before the polling places have closed? (Okay, NOW I have asked some questions and I'd sure like to hear why you assume elections cannot be and have never been stolen out from under the American voters.)

Oh, and then you can factor in that the US, inc. is constantly accused of vote tampering in just about every country's elections that votes "democratically", most currently Russia.
poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm going to be playing chess against an Iranian woman sometime within the next month (when we both have time). She hasn't played it since she's been here and really misses it, especially the games against her father.

I might be able to ask her some questions.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Israel does not have any nuclear weapons. Please provide your source that says they do?

www.fas.org...

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.au.af.mil...

Just a few. you could find many more.

Everyone must be stopped. Especially those who have used nuclear weapons on others, such as the U.S.A., Britain, France etc...they are all criminals, corrupt and unbridled.

Bring on the Asteroid.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Everyone must be stopped. Especially those who have used nuclear weapons on others, such as the U.S.A., Britain, France etc...they are all criminals, corrupt and unbridled.

Bring on the Asteroid.

Iran has signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty. Israel refuses. If you ask me, that's an asteroid sized clue right there, although it might take the real deal to knock sense into some folks. Yep, bring it on.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The sure way to spot an agent for Israel is the lies they attempt to tell, and the fact they can't read. Even when this was listed a couple pages back:

===

www.smh.com.au...

The pressure that Israel says it is under to act comes from more than just a potential threat to its security, warned Bruce Riedel, a former CIA analyst and senior fellow at the Brookings Institution's Saban Centre for Middle East Policy. Mr Riedel said Mr Netanyahu and Defence Minister Ehud Barak faced a fundamental question: ''Do they want to be the Israeli leaders on whose watch Israel loses its monopoly on nuclear weapons in the Middle East?

''Israel has enjoyed a monopoly on nuclear weapons in the Middle East … for at least four decades. That is a strategic and geopolitical position that is obviously to Israel's advantage.''

====

Plus, you just got slammed to the floor with a newcomer that is well read and knows the Israeli nuclear weapons issues. Plus, Vanunu also squeeled. Seems the Israels have no friends that want to lie for them, except for a few working Internet Forums promoting lies to others.

Read the CIA reports on the Portsmouth HEU uranium signature they found around Dimona.

====

www.dailystar.com.lb...

Previously declassified documents revealed that some of Israel’s most elite spies visited the Numec facility in 1968.

---

The Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy (IRmep) will release this month a 300-page report detailing the initial findings of a multi-year research project investigating the disappearance of highly enriched uranium from the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (Numec) in Apollo, Pennsylvania in the 1950s and 1960s.

Grant Smith, the director of IRmep, told The Daily Star that the report would include a broad range of newly declassified and un-redacted government documents from various agencies – including the Department of Energy, Atomic Energy Commission, FBI and CIA – that prove that nuclear material was diverted from Numec to Israel.

====

Oh yeah, I forget Israeli agents can't read and can't admit the simple truths on anything. imho

They also don't act in the American Govt or American People's best interests, as they are exploiters of America's money, resources, and lives using continual wars for their profits and expansion. So, America can afford to sit back and watch back stabbing Israel attack Iran and the world will take over Israel for war crimes.

You should be noting that your bogus lies fall flat via lots of well informed readers here in ATS that don't buy nonsense.

edit on 1-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: But the Christians are waking up to the Zionist's lies and their agents. There is going to be Hell to Pay.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

A simple "no, I'm incapable of making myself clear" would have sufficed, rather than launching into another incomprehensible diatribe of gibberish invoking ancient Sumerian gods.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If you accept the info for Israel, then you must accept the info for Iran..

Your double standard is showing....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by milominderbinder

Learn Arabic and keep towing their rope, and maybe they'll kill you last.

...says the guy whose avatar is a stylized Hospitaller.

You are aware that the REAL Hospitaller's believed that a divinely inspired and prophetic goose (Yes...a goose. That's not a typo) was responsible for leading the peasant rabble and Peter the Hermit to Constantinople, correct?
Dead serious. The first Crusade started in Flanders, France when the peasants "jumped the gun" and started following The Holy Goose to their eternal salvation ahead of Pope Urban II's organized military campaign.

Furthermore...you are aware that those very same Hospitallers were responsible for the beheading of hundreds of thousands of unarmed women, children, and the elderly in the name of their God and the aforementioned Divine Goose...correct?

Sorry bud...but you sort of lose any type of real credibility on all things Middle East when you show up dressed in a crusading knights halloween costume.

Get over it. It's an avatar, not a photograph. I'm not really 900 years old, nor do I habitually dress in soup cans.

Have you got anything to address the points I've made, or is the best you have a deflectionary assault on a drawing?

Nice try, no cigar.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Get over it. It's an avatar....................................

Nice Avatar........

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah, it tends to unhinge the mohammedans/saracens amongst us, and that's a quality I look for in an avatar!

edit on 2012/3/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

The sure way to spot an agent for Israel is the lies they attempt to tell, and the fact they can't read.

In that token,it can be said for ALL those who say Iran isn't trying to build a bomb. He was being very sarcastic,when he said it.You played into it.

So,with that type of logic,ANYONE that believes Iran isn't trying to produce these Weapons of Mass Destruction,are,agents of Iran,right???

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah, it tends to unhinge the mohammedans/saracens amongst us, and that's a quality I look for in an avatar!

edit on 2012/3/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Looks to be the Avitar for Tammuz-----the god of the Zionists that hate the Christians. imho

It is the symbol for Satan!!

Templars wore white with red, and were rather poor.

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Doesn't even know the Templar dress

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Avitar for Satan

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

If you accept the info for Israel, then you must accept the info for Iran..

Your double standard is showing....

These same US Govt sources tell that Iran isn't working on a nuke bomb. CIA and all intelligence sources, so you are off in fantasy land and make believe.

And the same Govt sources say that if Iran were working on a bomb it would become a cold war issue with Iran being the calmer and more reserved. As in Iran won't launch an attack unless attacked.

So, guess you need to accept that as the realities from the US. The US position is Iran isn't working on bomb.

The Israeli position is they are, which makes you the Zionist agent. imho

Zionist agents like to tell lies and play make believe to mislead the masses.

The US position will be no war on Iran.

edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: More Nonsense

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
Iran has signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty. Israel refuses. If you ask me, that's an asteroid sized clue right there, although it might take the real deal to knock sense into some folks. Yep, bring it on.

Excellent Point !!

Yes, it is a pure case of the Israelis, that have 400 nuclear weapons, trying to point that someone else, while screaming nuclear weapons, when the Isrealis are the prime issue of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.

It is really obvious when the Israelis won't sign the NPT, and Iran has. Double Standards. imho

One tells huge lies on proliferation of over 400 nuclear weapons.
edit on 2-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The cover up games of the Zionists that can't tell the truths

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

A simple "no, I'm incapable of making myself clear" would have sufficed, rather than launching into another incomprehensible diatribe of gibberish invoking ancient Sumerian gods.

It appears you got caught telling more false statements, and now you can't admit the truth of the matter.

So now, some more whinning and trying to deflect that all kinds of folks laid on the facts and made you look like someone not having told the truth. imho

Zionists can't tell the truth. imho They are the problem with proliferation.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join