It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 64
51
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Seems to me there is a pattern here. Are you an American? if so do you love your country. Hey A lot of people have lost the dream. Soon I will be sleeping in my dream astro van but I love my country I know my government is elected every 2 or 4 years and I know right from wrong.
Iran having Nukes isnt the answer for the world and removing Israel isnt the answer.People keep bringing up Innocent Iraq ...really Innocent Nope sorry. Ask those hostages held by Iran for 444 days starting back in 1979 if they think Iran should possess Nuclear Weapons. Forgot about that one?


STOP!

TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND A STEP BACK.

AND LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE HERE.

START THINKING WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT YOUR HEAD.



Imagine driving a car, without breaks and with an unreliable steering wheel.

When you crash they say you've been a bad driver

But nobody questioned whether the machine was actually the problem.

It did not matter how skilled the driver was, in these conditions the car was always going to crash

So everytime we vote for a new President to lead our country..

Its like firing all the bad drivers, hiring a new team, but using the same car with an unreliable steering wheel and no breaks.

So the only thing left for the driver to do is crash all over again.

This is what we are seeing time and time again throughout Society and Governmental Elections


edit on 29/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Personally I have no problem with Iran having nukes. MSM FBI CIA NSA ICE ATF FDA FCC USA are the real threat. Put them to check and the rest of the world will follow. The people have the power, the people choose not to use it. Order out of chaos. If Iran makes it a tad hectic for a bit, then it is smooth sailing for the world. We should not worry about deaths. That happens no matter what. Would it not be wise to die trying? Or should people continue to die in vain, while entertaining TPTB? It has nothing to do with humanity, threats, peace, religion, race, all the propaganda we are fed daily. It's greed. Nothing more, nothing less. "Make love not war". How many people get UPSET at that sentence?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



Good call. Out of all all of the aforementioned parties I also find a nuclear Iran the LEAST worrisome.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


If Israel attacks Syria or Iran, all the allies need to eliminate all of the Israelis weapons and take control over the entire country for the rest of time and integrate the Arabs and the Jewish.

Even if Israel gets caught with these Mossad Stick Bomb problems, it is time to move in and take over Israel and eliminate the problem. Take away their nukes especially. The elimination of the country as a religious state needs to be terminated for all time.

If Israel resists those sanctions, then level all the nuclear weapons plants and major cities that exhibit any resistance. And take all their military equipment. They will be managed militarily by multiple outside sources.

If Israel retaliates against any country with nukes, then level the entire country with nukes.

Eisenhower didn't put up with this overbearing attitude from the Israelis and he'd tell them to shut up.


It is time Israel adopted the ways of the Essene and is forced to dump these Zionist Babylon Talmud problems for all eternity. They are not any Chosen People, because everyone is chosen under a benevolent intending God.


The Zionists are going to have to learn they are nothing special and no more close to a benevolent God than anyone else, and if anything less so.

Not only are the Zionists going to have to be harshly dealt with, so are the Vatican and Christian con artists that made Jesus / Messiah into something that he was not. Fixing all the issues to stamp out the false teachings is going to have to include making the Catholic Church do away with all these GOLD crosses that basically stand for Tammuz and what they have tried since the times of Constantine to shape Jesus and the Messiah into. All the Catholic and Christian hyped up nonsense on Trinity needs to get dissovled as untrue. Put up photos of Christ, no crosses linked to Tammuz, and stop trying to impress everyone with their wealth.

Then these corrections can merge Islam with the thinking of Jesus was a Great Prophet and the definitions of God will more closely match when the vapid Catholics and Christians are not trying to tell everyone that Jesus is god. All these wrong concepts entrenched in Catholic and Christian religion to make Jesus into Tammuz are going to have to be outed in the everyday teachings of the churches from the little children to the old cranky adults that don't like changes.

When that gets done, The Jewish still have the Pentatuch, Noah, Moses, David, and Solomon in good standing, but they have to toss out all the issues of the Babylon Talmud methods associated with Satan. The Christians will be happy as the Jesus being a high Essene Master will be the truth and he will still be a messiah come to save the world from these terrible transgressions against religious truth. The Islamics will be happy because they can then agree that Jesus was a Great Prophet and it appears Jesus supported an additional Great Arab Prophet and most likely they can then agree on that God being common to both. Then we won't have problems with Infidels and the corruption of both the Catholic and Christian religions into Tammus Fairy Tales for those that don't know religious history and the better ways to address the problems.


Finish all that up with no more bankers, oligarchs, or Satanic money games will be allowed to lord over any countries benevolence and responsibilty toward the well being of their people.

When all that happens, and all read from the same pious beliefs, there will be no more need for wars for power and money.


edit on 28-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Heavy Reforms


Well said. I agree on almost all counts.

The only issue I differ on is on the preserving of religion in any form. I know it's unrealistic to hope for a godless society...but I really think that's what we ought to move towards. This endless murdering of people based upon using fairy tales as a justification has just GOT to stop if humanity is ever going to get it's act together.

It just blows me away that people still buy into that nonsense.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Who hates Jews? I haven't heard anybody state they "hate Jews". Many have pointed out that Israel cannot be trusted...but how does this extend to "hating Jews"?


If someone wants Iran to have nuclear weapons
then they hate jews and americans since
Iran has made clear they will use
their nuclear bombs to wipe israel
off the map and kill *evil* americans.

It is easy to understand really,
we will not have a nuclear Iran.



Shall we take your statements as insubordination against the President of the US and the US Intelligence system, and the net effect being your constant attempts to cause the US to commit inernational war crimes...

Shall we also see you as an agent for Isreal promoting wars based upon telling lies Iran has made it clear they consider nuclear bombs as evil. Isreal is the only middle east country that endorses the evils of nuclear bombs, as well as the evils of Babylon's Trinity. imho

===

www.ft.com...


Yet if Mr Netanyahu really is coming to Washington to test support for a military assault, it is also increasingly clear what the answer is likely to be. While US president Barack Obama might still be sticking to the mantra that “all options are still on the table”, his senior national security officials have in recent weeks made it clear that they remain opposed to an attack by Israel or anyone else.

----

These are the public words of current officials. The opinion of many former members of the national security establishment is even more categorical. “No one I am aware of thinks that there is a positive outcome from a military strike,” Admiral William Fallon, former commander of US Central Command, which covers the Middle East, said last week.

Such doubts extend to the Israelis. Michael Hayden, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told a meeting last month that Israel did not have the capacity to cause serious damage to Iran’s nuclear programme. “They only have the ability to make this worse,” he said.

-----


According to General James Cartwright, who was until last year vice-chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, Iran’s understanding of the nuclear fuel cycle and the uranium enrichment process means it could open numerous facilities around the country. “Even if you could destroy the facilities, you would not destroy the intellectual capital,” he said. “If they have the intent, all the weapons in the world are not going to change that, because the knowledge is there and they’d just build it back.”

========


It does appear the Israelis are behind the sticky bombs killing Iran Nuclear Scientists, due to this last statement. imho


edit on 29-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Some Americans promote Foreign Treason



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute
 

your either off topic or not making sense.
car accidents have investigations
pole problems have investigations,ie florida

Iran must not be able to possess Nuclear Weapons



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Israel should not posess nuclear weapons.

They need to endose the Essene's version of God, and perhaps you do too. imho

It appears your advise is considered INSANITY, from the article below..

It appears you might have connections to the National Guard and there insubordination against the US President gets you tossed into prison.

Israel's games to gain nuclear weapons are associated with the death of JFK, an American President that resisted Israels Nuclear Bomb proliferation.

Who started the Middle East Nuclear Bomb Game------The Evil Israelis.

========

www.smh.com.au...

The New York Times reported that the consensus of America's 16 intelligence agencies was that Iran abandoned its nuclear weapon program years ago - consistent with a 2007 intelligence finding and a 2010 National Intelligence Estimate.

----

Even the top US defence chiefs were talking down Iran's ambitions.

''Iran is unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict,'' Ronald Burgess, director of the US Defence Intelligence Agency, told a hearing in Washington last week.

----

''My own view is that an Israeli or American strike on Iran is insanity - the last thing we need is another war in the Middle East,'' Mr Riedel said.

-----

Worst case scenario? ''In a worst case scenario we can live with an Iran with nuclear weapons,'' Mr Riedel said. ''Just as we lived with a Soviet Union with nuclear weapons, a North Korea with nuclear weapons and China with nuclear weapons, because the Iranians may be evil, they may be dangerous, but they are not suicidal.''

=======
edit on 29-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Insanity of Promoters of Evil to destroy the US



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

Originally posted by rebellender

Seems to me there is a pattern here. Are you an American? if so do you love your country. Hey A lot of people have lost the dream. Soon I will be sleeping in my dream astro van but I love my country I know my government is elected every 2 or 4 years and I know right from wrong.
Iran having Nukes isnt the answer for the world and removing Israel isnt the answer.People keep bringing up Innocent Iraq ...really Innocent Nope sorry. Ask those hostages held by Iran for 444 days starting back in 1979 if they think Iran should possess Nuclear Weapons. Forgot about that one?


STOP!

TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND A STEP BACK.

AND LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE HERE.

START THINKING WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT YOUR HEAD.



Imagine driving a car, without breaks and with an unreliable steering wheel.

When you crash they say you've been a bad driver

But nobody questioned whether the machine was actually the problem.

It did not matter how skilled the driver was, in these conditions the car was always going to crash

So everytime we vote for a new President to lead our country..

Its like firing all the bad drivers, hiring a new team, but using the same car with an unreliable steering wheel and no breaks.

So the only thing left for the driver to do is crash all over again.

This is what we are seeing time and time again throughout Society and Governmental Elections


edit on 29/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)


HA!! EXCELLENT ANALOGY!!!

How to begin to "fix the brakes".

1. Establish that the practice of lobbying is punishable as treason - Game theory dictates that "each will act according to what they PERCEIVE as in their own best interest". Therefore, a special interest group would ONLY part with money if they KNEW that a politician WOULD OTHERWISE vote in a manner contradictory to that SIG's goals. Likewise, the "currency" of politics is SUPPOSED to be votes. Thus, a politician accepting money from a lobbyist is a tacit admission of acting in a manner NOT in accordance with public support. This is a question of higher mathematics...not opinion. In order to "disagree" with the idea that lobbying = treason you must first show develop a branch of mathematics (complete with proofs) that can illustrate how all those Nobel Prize winners and Fields Medalists didn't get their equations right. Good luck.

2. Add a Constitutional Amendment that addresses conflict of interest - Lobbying is only part of the problem. Another big problem is how one person can sit on the board of directors for BOTH Exxon-Mobile AND Ford...while we all stand around confused at why American cars get such crappy mileage. Similarly, there is a problem when a judge also owns a stake in privately run prisons. Ditto for Senators who own stock in companies subject to Federal Regulation. You want a "small" government? Tell Congress they cannot hold an investment in any industry which is subject to Federal Regulation. Our alphabet soup of regulatory agencies will be eradicated overnight.

3. TAX REFORM - Forget about all the usual discussions surrounding flat tax, progressive tax, use tax, tax cuts, and tax increases. How about we just let taxpayers send their tax dollars to the specific State & Federal agencies and/or efforts which they wish it to go to? I'll bet you 5:1 there will be no more bailouts, pre-emptive strikes, Big Brother police state, or corporate welfare even while access to health care and the quality of our public schools dramatically and rapidly improves. Think about in simple terms...imagine if you had a checkbox on your tax return that asks if you want to buy books, bandages, bombs, or pepper spray with your tax $$. How many people would ACTUALLY pick bombs or pepper spray?

...and this is just for starters.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Well said. I agree on almost all counts.

The only issue I differ on is on the preserving of religion in any form. I know it's unrealistic to hope for a godless society...but I really think that's what we ought to move towards. This endless murdering of people based upon using fairy tales as a justification has just GOT to stop if humanity is ever going to get it's act together.

It just blows me away that people still buy into that nonsense.


I agree in large part also. Religions have gotten out of hand largely because of the wants of money and power to corrupt many religions. The Russians severely limited religion in their country because it caused so many problems. The problems with the Jewish in Russia resulted in many Pogroms, and basically it is lots of Russian Jewish types in Israel doing the same evils against Iran.

In the times of Moses, Moses had a revolt against all the crazy Egyptian Religion issues linked back to Babylon, and there were way too many nutty rules and beliefs. Moses solution was to use just ten rather common sense rules and not have some huge list of things to over control and burden people's minds. Seemingly the theme of God is built into people's minds, so the better way is keep it simple and highly accurate.

The issue of God was suppose to free people's minds, not conduct a mind control game to have them all highly controlled. Religion in the US these days is a political control game to promote oligarchic NWO, and all the real issues of the Essene and Jesus beliefs have been hidden so the real truth can't awaken the masses.

So, as most look deeply into religion today, the Catholic Gold Cross needs to be seen as nothing less than the Gold Calf that Moses objected to because they slipped back into the games of Babylon, the Calf and the Cross both being symbols for that worship of Satan Cultist Pagan system.

The biggest mess to date is this Middle East religion battle with the Satanic Zionists pulling out the same old games for power and control via faked up religion beliefs. They have sucked in way too many Christians into buying the Zionists as being something benevolent, when their game is all about themselves and making their wealthy backers richer by fermenting continual religious wars.

The correct way for the US to handle this current mess is to let Israel attack Iran, then declair it a war crime, get international controls over Israel, dissolve Israel's entire Government, take all its nuclear weapons, and place them under severe reforms that prevents them from ever reforming as a religious state or the same type methods that ban NAZI games in Germany. imho

Then go after the Federal Reserve in the US, which is money being diverted for wars, all too often. Change the Corporation Models so that large parts of the ownership is control by the People of the US, and take away Foreign Interests power and ownership. Return the banking and money printing power to the US Citizens and for the good of their well being, not the promotion of Foreign Interests and their wars.

All this rise in gas prices and wars needs to be blamed on this non-pious, hunter of men, satanic Israel religion mess patterned after Nimrod / Tammuz. That needs to be banned world wide as an evil worse than the NAZI's.

Perhaps that is close to what you envisioned.


edit on 29-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Elimination of the Beast



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Iran has made it clear they consider nuclear bombs as evil.


Naive. Iran has made it clear
they are going to wipe Israel
off the map..

An agent for Israel, good one!

How more anti-Semitic can one get?

Iran is producing plutonium which is
above the percentage needed for civilian
electricity. They will not let inspectors in
it is KNOWN and can be seen on SATELLITE
their nuclear facilities..

Anyone that believes Iran should have
a nuke or that Iran is not building one
needs to look at a history book
and see how well it turned out
for the Jews when Hitler committed
the holocaust. Everyone was warning
people what was going on and everyone
ignored it until 6 millions people were
slaughtered which by the sounds of it,
gets some of these posters off. The thought
of millions of dead Jews.. sickos
edit on 29-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


we should not judge others based on what others say about them. We should not forget that even our greatest enemy is but the reflection of our failure as their ally.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Every nuclear reactor makes Plutonium. You don't even have enough techical knowledge to speak intelligently on nuclear power let alone common sense on affairs of state.

You are a war mongering Zionist Foreign Agent, trying to get into Holocaust issues again-----all common Zionist games. imho

Israel walks alone into Armageddon, as the Christian know better than to support Satan. The US won't be suckered into doing the Zionist war crimes.

Your balogna, as usual, rejects the grinder.

====

www.guardian.co.uk...

The US must stop the strategic blunder of an attack on IranIsrael's military planners may have a fantasy of bombing Iran's nuclear facilities, but any rational assessment sees only disaster



edit on 29-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Bologna that Rejects the Grinder



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Kluute
 

your either off topic or not making sense.
car accidents have investigations
pole problems have investigations,ie florida

Iran must not be able to possess Nuclear Weapons


WHY? WHY? WHY?
WHY is it that "Iran must not be able to possess nuclear weapons"??

The only arguments that keep resurfacing is some type of loyalty to Israel and an astounding propensity to forget that THE UNITED STATES CREATED EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM IT HAS EVER HAD IN THE MIDDLE EAST...BUT ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT IRAN IS NOT A WESTERN-STYLE DEMOCRACY TODAY!!!

These foolish "rebuttals" always wind up as more or less "yeah...but Iran doesn't like Israel and they are angry at the United States".

OF COURSE THEY CAN'T STAND ISRAEL OR THE U.S.!!! HOW CAN YOU BLAME THEM AFTER THE LAST 67 YEARS OF SYSTEMATIC UNDERMINING OF THE MIDDLE EASTS DEMOCRACIES????



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Iran has made it clear they consider nuclear bombs as evil.


Naive. Iran has made it clear
they are going to wipe Israel
off the map..

An agent for Israel, good one!

How more anti-Semitic can one get?

Iran is producing plutonium which is
above the percentage needed for civilian
electricity. They will not let inspectors in
it is KNOWN and can be seen on SATELLITE
their nuclear facilities..

Anyone that believes Iran should have
a nuke or that Iran is not building one
needs to look at a history book
and see how well it turned out
for the Jews when Hitler committed
the holocaust. Everyone was warning
people what was going on and everyone
ignored it until 6 millions people were
slaughtered which by the sounds of it,
gets some of these posters off. The thought
of millions of dead Jews.. sickos
edit on 29-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)


Again...with the "dead Jews" nonsense. WHY IS THAT THE AMERICANS ARE PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE WITH ANY NUMBER OF DEAD AFRICANS IN COUNTLESS ACTS OF GENOCIDE...BUT AS SOON AS IT'S A JEW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE?

At least all those poor Africans didn't rob anybody of their land in violation of international law as the Israeli's have been doing since the '60's.

Genocide is terrible. Awful. Inexcusable. However...if it comes to the question of having to fight to save a people from such atrocities...why is it that we only want to "save" the one's who deserve it least and perpetuate their neighbors hating them by refusing to obey international law and return what does not belong to them??

Wait...let me guess...

"Yeah...but Iran doesn't like Israel! Adolf Hitler! America! Alarmist Soundbite! Jews! Israel! The TV told me I should be afraid of Iran! Panic! Let's get into another war that is doomed to fail before it even starts!"

I don't think anybody here is claiming that Iran isn't a threat to Israel and I don't think anybody is claiming that a nuclear Iran isn't MORE of a threat to Israel. Tell me again why that's a bad thing? Maybe they will behave and act responsibly if they aren't the only kid on the block in the Middle East w/ the Big Boomers? Worked like a charm between Russia and the U.S.

Furthermore, a nuclear Iran means that the United States won't be able to go off all willy-nilly and engage in more incompetently performed and poorly thought-out military action for the benefit of oil companies....at the expense of taxpayers.

The result? Hopefully a $200 gallon of gas. Expensive gasoline means we will just HAVE to actually apply the 30 year-old technologies in electric vehicles to wean ourselves off of the oil-crack which we are addicted to. Similarly, we can take all of our big vehicles and convert them to biodiesel....JUST LIKE THE FIRST DIESEL ENGINE THAT RUDOLPH DIESEL DESIGNED OVER 100 YEARS AGO!!!!!!

If the Israeli's are so worried about "antisemitism" maybe they should just give back what doesn't belong to them, huh?

Screw Israel. Throw them to the wolves and let whatever happens to them, happen. We don't owe them a DAMN thing. Furthermore...I vote that we also inform Israel that if THEY decide to go nutty with THEIR nukes first... we will vaporize their whole miserable rock.

Maybe if it's irradiated and inhabitable everybody can stop fighting over it.

I would much rather go "save" some people who deserve saving should it come to it. Africa provides no shortage of opportunities to prevent genocide so that we can feel good about ourselves and go to the shopping mall without guilt.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by milominderbinder

I agree in large part also. Religions have gotten out of hand largely because of the wants of money and power to corrupt many religions. The Russians severely limited religion in their country because it caused so many problems. The problems with the Jewish in Russia resulted in many Pogroms, and basically it is lots of Russian Jewish types in Israel doing the same evils against Iran.

In the times of Moses, Moses had a revolt against all the crazy Egyptian Religion issues linked back to Babylon, and there were way too many nutty rules and beliefs. Moses solution was to use just ten rather common sense rules and not have some huge list of things to over control and burden people's minds. Seemingly the theme of God is built into people's minds, so the better way is keep it simple and highly accurate.

The issue of God was suppose to free people's minds, not conduct a mind control game to have them all highly controlled. Religion in the US these days is a political control game to promote oligarchic NWO, and all the real issues of the Essene and Jesus beliefs have been hidden so the real truth can't awaken the masses.

So, as most look deeply into religion today, the Catholic Gold Cross needs to be seen as nothing less than the Gold Calf that Moses objected to because they slipped back into the games of Babylon, the Calf and the Cross both being symbols for that worship of Satan Cultist Pagan system.

The biggest mess to date is this Middle East religion battle with the Satanic Zionists pulling out the same old games for power and control via faked up religion beliefs. They have sucked in way too many Christians into buying the Zionists as being something benevolent, when their game is all about themselves and making their wealthy backers richer by fermenting continual religious wars.

The correct way for the US to handle this current mess is to let Israel attack Iran, then declair it a war crime, get international controls over Israel, dissolve Israel's entire Government, take all its nuclear weapons, and place them under severe reforms that prevents them from ever reforming as a religious state or the same type methods that ban NAZI games in Germany. imho

Then go after the Federal Reserve in the US, which is money being diverted for wars, all too often. Change the Corporation Models so that large parts of the ownership is control by the People of the US, and take away Foreign Interests power and ownership. Return the banking and money printing power to the US Citizens and for the good of their well being, not the promotion of Foreign Interests and their wars.

All this rise in gas prices and wars needs to be blamed on this non-pious, hunter of men, satanic Israel religion mess patterned after Nimrod / Tammuz. That needs to be banned world wide as an evil worse than the NAZI's.

Perhaps that is close to what you envisioned.


edit on 29-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Elimination of the Beast


You nailed it. That is remarkably well thought-out, sane, balanced, fair, and anti-escalatory in nature. The only thing I worry about is that Israel will be as rational and restrained as Iran is being. Personally, I think those lunatics would either nuke Iran first...or detonate a small scale nuke on their own soil against their own people to justify the nuking of Iran.

Hopefully it wouldn't come to that...however I just don't see Israel being as responsible as the Iranians are.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


The only thing that needs to be stopped is the corruption we call now the American government and the pushers of war for profits.

Get educated please



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by seabag
 


The only thing that needs to be stopped is the corruption we call now the American government and the pushers of war for profits.

Get educated please


THANK YOU!!!

I swear if I read one more "justification" that sounds like "Yeah...but Iran doesn't like Israel." I'm gonna have an aneurysm. It's mind-boggling that large percentages of the population is getting ready to fall for this AGAIN.

I feel like David Cross being fooled anywhere from 1-10 times.
link:
www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


That is one of of the reasons I try to stay away from this topics that seems to become the norm when the drums of profiteers wars are humming.

But it gets so bad I just can not stay away from posting something.




posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
It's mind-boggling that large percentages of the population is getting ready to fall for this AGAIN.

I feel like David Cross being fooled anywhere from 1-10 times.
link:
www.youtube.com...


We will see who the naive fools
are... Hopefully THIS lesson
is not another 9/11.
When will people learn we are not dealing
with sane people, that we are dealing with
crazy religious zealots, that want to kill
people, innocent people..
Iran kills people who do not believe
in Islam.
Iran's Christian pastor execution looming
The Christian pastor sentenced to death in Iran last week for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity

Supporters fear Nadarkhani, a 34-year-old father of two who was arrested more than two years ago on charges of apostasy, fear he may be executed at any time, as death sentences in Iran can be carried out immediately or dragged out for years.

Others fear Nadarkhani will be used in broader political negotiations as Iran endures crippling sanctions and international pressure in response to its nuclear agenda and rogue discourse. The number of executions in Iran has increased significantly in the last month.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Anyone supporting Iran is supporting
executing people for their religion.


edit on 29-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


That is one of of the reasons I try to stay away from this topics that seems to become the norm when the drums of profiteers wars are humming.

But it gets so bad I just can not stay away from posting something.



Ditto.

I feel like if I don't say anything then I'm no better than the Germans who stood by stupefied and silent on Kristallnacht.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Anyone supporting Iran is supporting
executing people for their religion.


No one is supporting Iran for its human rights violations, and that is not what this thread is about. You are free to open your own thread regarding that topic.

What most people are against is warmongering and lies by the US, the West in general and the Zionist regime.

That is a big difference and the fact that you shills don't seem to understand that makes you not only look like fools, but dumb to the core.




top topics



 
51
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

log in

join