It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
A war with Iran is a REALLY DUMB IDEA!

Sadly that plug comes at a price,
it cheapens an already cheap thread.

Iran trying to sneak around
making a nuclear weapon
is REALLY A DUMB IDEA..

They have brought all this upon themselves.

No one wants war except IRAN, they know
exactly what they are pulling...

Cheap threads as that one just plugged pop
up all the time, they offer nothing, with
no real facts, just opinions that are the equivalent
of empty drivel.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

How long should Israel or the US wait? The skepticism about the US government cannot be allowed cloud our ability or willingness to respond to serious threats.

If I’m wrong and Iranian leaders are removed (and the Iranian nuclear capability removed) then another douche bag regime is gone and the Iranian people will be free from oppression.

If I’m right, and Israel and the US do nothing, then Iran will acquire weapons, collapse the world economies already on the edge of disaster, and we may all see world war 3.

Why not err on the side of caution? What’s wrong with a few dead fanatics to prevent catastrophe and death for millions?

Is that too much to ask? Is that too hard to grasp?? Do the lives of a few turds mean more than the lives of millions of innocent people?

Why do many of you turn a blind eye to the (Iranian) rockets fired upon innocent women and children in Israel but can’t bear the thought of a hair on the ‘Supreme Leader’s’ head being disturbed??

SICK!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why do you care so much about Israel? Lets hear it.

You say you were in the military, i highly doubt that, maybe the IDF.

edit on 26-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Everyone knows the Zionists and the Israeli were partly behind the JFK hit, with HL Hunt and Louis Bloomfield forcing LBJ into office to ignore the Dimona works that JFK was after inspecting.

The US doesn't need to kill any more of their soldiers for this religion mess they created in the Middle East.

Let the Muslem and the Zionists battle it out till the bitter end.

Besides, everyone knows the need for oil is going to drop due to the successes for LENR methods. All this cost of oil will do is force the transistions to LENR.

Israel is and has always been a liabilty to the US and it is more about Rothschild games than any real US interests.

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."---The Jewish Nuclear Bomb god

Jew hating propaganda much?

One of those holocaust deniers.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This thread is a complete joke. Just a bunch of the same people patting each other on the back while you gang up on anyone that disagrees with your twisted opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by MrXYZ
A war with Iran is a REALLY DUMB IDEA!

Sadly that plug comes at a price,
it cheapens an already cheap thread.

Iran trying to sneak around
making a nuclear weapon
is REALLY A DUMB IDEA..

They have brought all this upon themselves.

No one wants war except IRAN, they know
exactly what they are pulling...

Cheap threads as that one just plugged pop
up all the time, they offer nothing, with
no real facts, just opinions that are the equivalent
of empty drivel.

You are confusing "cheap" with "factual"

Both US and Israeli intelligence claim Iran isn't an existential threat to Israel...but hey, let's just ignore facts and give in to paranoia, shall we?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984

Really? They hate us for our freedom? How about they hate us because we invade them and take over their country? .

I know the concept is hard to grasp,
but living in a third world country
where the leaders rape and beat
one daily and you look over to the
other side and you see all the prosperity
and freedom it starts to eat away at the
person, their heart hardens and they hate
someone based solely because they have
something they don't. It is called coveting
your neighbor. Yes they covet us, do not
be blind to the hate. I have had people
hate me because I could afford something
that they could not. They get jealous and let it
eat away at them..
edit on 26-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Everyone knows the Zionists and the Israeli were partly behind the JFK hit, with HL Hunt and Louis Bloomfield forcing LBJ into office to ignore the Dimona works that JFK was after inspecting.

The US doesn't need to kill any more of their soldiers for this religion mess they created in the Middle East.

Let the Muslem and the Zionists battle it out till the bitter end.

Besides, everyone knows the need for oil is going to drop due to the successes for LENR methods. All this cost of oil will do is force the transistions to LENR.

Israel is and has always been a liabilty to the US and it is more about Rothschild games than any real US interests.

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."---The Jewish Nuclear Bomb god

Jew hating propaganda much?

One of those holocaust deniers.

Yes anyone that says the jews have ever did anything wrong is obviously a jew hater. Good going at calming this.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

This thread is a complete joke. Just a bunch of the same people patting each other on the back while you gang up on anyone that disagrees with your twisted opinion.

You haven’t disputed my reasons why Iran is a threat.

Don’t attack the poster…attack my argument.

Don’t be discouraged! I want you to see my point of view because you keep arguing based on a false premise, bud.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Don’t be discouraged! I want you to see my point of view because you keep arguing based on a false premise, bud.

Luckily both US and Israeli intelligence both claim that Iran isn't an existential threat to Israel...even if they get a nuke! So you can calm down and stop the warmongering

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Because Israel is the only true democracy and ally in the region.

Well, I did serve in the US military and I have ‘trained’ with the IDF. I’m sorry you doubt that but regardless of the fact, my argument and position on this subject remains the same. My service doesn’t lend credence to my argument or the facts I’ve presented.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by seabag

edit on 26-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

This thread is mostly a bunch of Mossad types trying to get the US into war crimes by invading a country and starting a war between the Christians and Muslums. Typical Zionist games.

The better tactic is reverse the game and insist that if the Zionist Mossad wants wars, then do it themselves and the rest of the Christian Nations will watch the battle of Zealots and their extremes of religion hate.

The correct strategic move for the US is to do nothing. If the Israelis really want Armageddon, let it happen right near the plains of Armageddon, as advertised. Target the original religion extremists that causes all the problems via the Babylon Talmud's extremes. imho

Let not one Christian Soldier die for this god of satan the Zionist worship. If the Prophecy needs to happen, then so be it without the Christians helping and with Christians siding with the Jesus side.

Now, if either side misses and hits anything per USA-------then 4,000 nukes will become your god up close and personal. Any little False Flag operations by Israel against the US will be nuclear annilation of Israel. There is zero need to be nice to a group of extremists with 400 rogue nuclear weapons that were involved with the death of a US President that wanted to give the US Citizens back their freedom from economic exploitation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Strategic Advantage Says Nobody really needs Israel----the cost is too great

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Discouraged? The only argument you have is that we need to carpet bomb Iran because reason A or reason B. Look at the above post claiming that anyone that disagrees with said poster hates Jews. That's called attacking the argument?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I agree, iran NEEDS to be stopped at all costs. they're hell bent on ruling the world and spreading sharia law as the ultimate law in all lands. they're a theocratic lunatic government, who wants to wipe out all jews/infidels pretty much anyone who doesn't agree with them. you people who support iran getting a nuke saying ohhh they should be allowed to have a nuke too if the usa, israel, uk, etc. can... oh wait, then you'll say to me america is the only nation that used nukes.. well it was to end a world war and save many more lives. there.

iran should watch this vid and know not the F*** with america.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjigga
I agree, iran NEEDS to be stopped at all costs. they're hell bent on ruling the world and spreading sharia law as the ultimate law in all lands. they're a theocratic lunatic government, who wants to wipe out all jews/infidels pretty much anyone who doesn't agree with them. you people who support iran getting a nuke saying ohhh they should be allowed to have a nuke too if the usa, israel, uk, etc. can... oh wait, then you'll say to me america is the only nation that used nukes.. well it was to end a world war and save many more lives. there.

iran should watch this vid and know not the F*** with america.

www.youtube.com...

Your post doesn't match reality

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Luckily both US and Israeli intelligence both claim that Iran isn't an existential threat to Israel...even if they get a nuke! So you can calm down and stop the warmongering

Oh really…well the government controls the media, right? Why this warning then??

I think she quoted the DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE!

edit on 26-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Discouraged? The only argument you have is that we need to carpet bomb Iran because reason A or reason B. Look at the above post claiming that anyone that disagrees with said poster hates Jews. That's called attacking the argument?

I never suggested that at all…you’re making stuff up now.

Read the OP, read the sources I’ve quoted and watch the video….IT’S ALL in the OP.

Don’t make this about me or who you perceive me to be. You can’t dismiss this thread so easily. Nobody is falling for that tactic. Nice try though.

As a matter of fact, just a few posts ago I explained the threat to America posed by Iran and you have yet to answer. Stop trying to dismiss my argument and just tell me how Iran is NOT a threat in the ways I've suggested. If you can't then I guess I'm right!

edit on 26-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Any person with a knowledge of history and the history of Israel's dirty deeds on America knows that Israel is not an ally and will only use the US for as long as its good for them. The Lavon affair, The USS Liberty, John Pollard, those dancing israelis.... come on buddy.

That whole, only democracy in the middle east thing is getting pretty old. If they wanted "democracy" to spread, they wouldn't have backed Mubarak till the bitter end.

Somehow you have ties to Israel either by blood or religious beliefs.

PS. I believe I saw someone else say they trained with the IDF on this thread. Did you accidentlly reply with the wrong account?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Elect Ron Paul and he'll yank all the Israeli free money from the US and tell them to handle their own wars.

This isn't the US's war. The US is broke and we can't afford to commit suicide.

Zionists are the behind the scene players trying to pull the US into a bogus war.

If there must be a war---make sure it hits the Zionists dead center.
edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The hidden agenda

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

deny ignorance my friend...it's very real

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join