It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 43
51
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by curedby432
Let's cut to the chase, you must be stopped from spreading fear.

Here is a glimpse of Iran for everyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


The issue resides with the actions of the Iranian government / military and not with the people of Iran.


Broad and generalized statement without even watching the documentary.

First off if you watch the video, you see that Iranians agree that religion and politics should not be mixed.

Religion is what the whole problem is about in Iran ATM right?

That is what I got from that documentary. What I imagine the problem is, is that the western world is terrified of a government that is run on values. You think their government would kill all of their citizens that you watched in that documentary?

You can see they still have monuments like our Vietnam wall for the Iran-Iraq conflict in which they lost millions and the mourning still flock to the memorials. They will not nuke ANYONE!

Quit The fear mongering people. Watch the documentary, they send us their love!




posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The issue resides with the actions of the Iranian government / military and not with the people of Iran.


The problem resides with you spreading hate and fear, despite being proven wrong many times. There is no bomb and they don't develop one, and if you keep discussing this topic any further you lose even more credibility, something you didn't have a lot of anyway.


U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...


As I said numerous pages before, this thread was planed, too many details you come up with within a short period of time and too much time you invest in general. You are a paid shill, nothing more nothing less and everybody knows it.

Get a honest job Xcathdra.
edit on 25-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately
 


Some History - Posted to Farsnews
The necessity of the destruction of Israel from the perspective of Imam Khomein (1979)

The Ayatollah in 1979 laid out the doctrine - "The people of Israel must be eliminated".

It goes on to state what should be targeted and why and how best to go about doing it.

Ahmadinejad did in fact make the comment. People are saying he was misquoted / translated yet dont acknowledge that he was quoting the Ayatollah (1979) in the speech where it occurred.

Iran: We will help 'cut out the cancer of Israel' - Iran will help anyone willing to "cut out the cancer" of Israel, its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said today.



The religious leader also told worshippers at Friday prayers that the country will continue its controversial nuclear programme.


He warned that any military strike by the West would only make Iran stronger.


"From now on, in any place, if any nation or any group confronts the Zionist regime, we will endorse and we will help. We have no fear expressing this," said Khamenei.


He said Israel is a "cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut".


Again not a government or mindset that I would trust with civilian nuclear energy, let alone nuclear weapons. The Ayatollah is calling for the destruction of Israel.

.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by curedby432
 


Actually what the West is worried about is allowing a country who justifies killing innocent people in the name of religion, who state they want to cut Israel out like a cancer, obtaining a weapon to speed that process up.

Since the Iranian Government / Top religious figures constantly violate and defile the Islamic religion, I would not be talking about their morals.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 


I have a job thank you very much.

However coming into these forums and watching people like you post gives me comic relief during the day / night.

Heres a concept - Since you are making these claims against, me, please show me what statements I made were lies and provide a source to support your argument.

To many times we have allowed people like you to come into the forums and just lie without calling you out. My posts are supported by sources / links to the info. You and a few others like to come in and lie and make claims, yet for some reason you never post the supporting information.

Anyone else notice this trend? There always seems to be an influx of posts from ghost accounts that only seem to come out and post on topics like this, all towing the same line, all resorting to personal attacks when they cannot refute the facts / sources provided.

And old and very typical action when the argument goes against them.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


yes but Fars news is not based in Iran.

Its "ties" to the Iranian government are because its site owner is a former head of the judiciary system (Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi) He had to step down over the outrage his appointment caused, since he is an Iraqi/ Iranian. Iran is mortal enemies with Iraq.

He is also a mad man that no one really likes. If it wasn't for the religious title he has he would have been lynched.

I personally think he is on a payroll as a psyops director. The democratic movement to separate church and state hates him, and that is most of Iran. The regime tolerates him because he is a staunch defender of the religious side of the government.

Fars news is the only source for that bad info.

the worlds journalists accept that is a misquote. So I do as well.


edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: fiix



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


they want to cut ZIONISM out of Israel. Not Israel. They , like many others in the world, including a third of the worlds Jews see it as a cancer.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately
 


Farsnews is based out of Iran as its part of their officialIranian media sources. The servers Farsnew uses are based in Turkey.

The article in Farsnews breaks down the Ayatollahs doctrine put in place in 1979.


edit on 25-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


they want to cut ZIONISM out of Israel. Not Israel. They , like many others in the world, including a third of the worlds Jews see it as a cancer.


Then explain that to the Ayatollah (current), who stated Israel should and will be cut out like a cancer. Using your logic about the world and its views, can we then use that same logic by saying because the bulk of the west wants to stop Iran's nuke program that we can go ahead and wipe Iran off the face of the map?

Its not a popularity contest.

Did he misspeak as well?
edit on 25-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


it is not officially part of the government. It is not like the White house press release. They are not officially endorsed.

The government has its own servers in Iran. They don't need Turkey to "host" their government online.


edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


not misspoken , misquoted again.


Iran will help anyone willing to “cut out the cancer” of Israel, its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Friday.

“The Zionist regime is a cancerous tumor and it will be removed,” said Khamenei.


www.boldreport.com...

it changes the message huh. Zionism, not Israel. Remove FROM Israel, not remove Israel. Nothing to do with Jews, but rather Israel´s regime.


edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by curedby432
 


Actually what the West is worried about is allowing a country who justifies killing innocent people in the name of religion, who state they want to cut Israel out like a cancer, obtaining a weapon to speed that process up.

Since the Iranian Government / Top religious figures constantly violate and defile the Islamic religion, I would not be talking about their morals.


I highly suggest you watch that documentary, the people of Iran are waking up and recognizing that politics and religion should not be mixed.

So how about we let the people of Iran make that decision of separating government from religion, instead of us forcing it on them like we did with the shah, they people of Iran understand that a government run by religion is dangerous.

They are very sensitive to western influence and they do know what needs to happen. It is not up to us to make the decision for them.


edit on 25-2-2012 by curedby432 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by curedby432 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


If the world wants to have a double standard with Iran, then yes. It would make future NPT signees able to do what they want though. It would make the entire thing useless and mute. That would be awful.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer


Me runnig is circles..No it is you this is you on the last page....


I'll bypass the requirement for a site tour, and settle for evidence of the illegality of it


and this is you now..




So what law have they broken to make it "illegal"?


yes, you running in circles. Pray tell what is the dichotomy in asking for evidence of illegality, and asking what law has been broken to make it illegal? Wouldn't the law making it illegal be primae facie evidence of it's illegality?



You have been given an answer and failed to respond but I am happy to lay it out again.
UN Resolution Demanded That Israel Signs Up to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and still sofar they have refused and thus remained a nuclear outlaw.

www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk...


Asking someone to sign a treaty is not evidence that they have violated a signed treaty. No evidence of illegality there. try again - with feeling this time! They refused - i.e. DIDN"T SIGN IT! No law broken.

You're not real clear on how international law works, are you?






n June 19, 1981, the United Nations Security Council adopted a resolution which urgently called upon Israel to put its nuclear facilities under the comprehensive safeguards of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA); however, Israel never heeded the calls of the UNSC and following that resolution, no significant decision was ever made to domesticate Israel and bring its dangerous nuclear facilities under control.



www.darkgovernment.com...

Funny Iran has signed the NPT and abided by its rules and it not in violation.of international law..

www.guardian.co.uk...


It also calls on all countries which are still not signatories of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to place all their nuclear activities under the Atomic Energy Agency's monitoring and safeguard system. Such countries are also called upon to halt all nuclear development, production and testing, and bring an end to activities towards the acquisition of nuclear weapons and their storage, in the territories under their control.



www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk...


Now in the light of that will you change you mind. I dont think so.. But the facts are the facts....


Yup. Facts are facts. FACT: Israel didn't sign the treaty, Iran did. FACT: A party who never agrees to a treaty cannot be accused of breaking it - they never agreed to it to begin with.

Yessir. Facts are facts.

Here's another fact for you: FACT - the UN is not a lawmaking body. It's role is to mediate disputes between member states, not make law. International law is governed by treaties.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


it is not officially part of the government. It is not like the White house press release. They are not officially endorsed.

The government has its own servers in Iran. They don't need Turkey to "host" their government online.


edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)


Farsnews, just like PressTV, the IRIB, ISNA and any other media outlet in IRan are controlled / governed by the Interior Ministry.

Not sure what you mean by White House Press release.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by ALF88
 


I have a job thank you very much.

However coming into these forums and watching people like you post gives me comic relief during the day / night.

Heres a concept - Since you are making these claims against, me, please show me what statements I made were lies and provide a source to support your argument.

To many times we have allowed people like you to come into the forums and just lie without calling you out. My posts are supported by sources / links to the info. You and a few others like to come in and lie and make claims, yet for some reason you never post the supporting information.

Anyone else notice this trend? There always seems to be an influx of posts from ghost accounts that only seem to come out and post on topics like this, all towing the same line, all resorting to personal attacks when they cannot refute the facts / sources provided.

And old and very typical action when the argument goes against them.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



Yeah, we know you are a paid government shill. That is your job. I just asked you to get a honest job.

Apart from that you are spilling war propaganda and hatred. Your sources are highly questionable and it has been proven to you time and time again.

Speaking of sources, you ignored three times now that Iran doesn't have a nuke and isn't developing one since 2003 and it was the CIA who said that.

Here is the link to the NYT article again.

www.nytimes.com...

Maybe you should finally accept that fact, which alone makes your arguments a pile of (you know what)!



edit on 25-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


not misspoken , misquoted again.


Iran will help anyone willing to “cut out the cancer” of Israel, its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Friday.

“The Zionist regime is a cancerous tumor and it will be removed,” said Khamenei.


www.boldreport.com...

it changes the message huh. Zionism, not Israel. Remove FROM Israel, not remove Israel. Nothing to do with Jews, but rather Israel´s regime.


edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)


So if I state that I am going to cut the McDonald's in my city out of the tourist area, what would you expect to happen? The only way to do that would be to kill the people inside, and then level the building.

We can play the this and that, whats the definition of is etc all we want, but it doesn't change the fact Iran wants Israel gone - period, and they dont care how that is accomplished, so long as its done.

Let me ask you this - If Iran wipes out the "Zionist government in Israel" what comes next?

Do you really think Iran is going to allow a new government to be put in place through a Democratic process? Do you really think Iran / Hamas / Hezbullah are going to be ok with a government change only?

Their goal is the complete and total destruction of Israel, no matter how many different words are used to make the he never said argument.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by curedby432
Let's cut to the chase, you must be stopped from spreading fear.

Here is a glimpse of Iran for everyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


The issue resides with the actions of the Iranian government / military and not with the people of Iran.


So, do you believe in a democracy or theocracy?

I am confused by your statement.

So your issue resides with a government that is a theocracy?



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 



Fars News Agency (FNA) is Iran's leading independent news agency


english.farsnews.com...

That is like saying the daily news is owned by the US government and they speak for the country in an official capacity.

edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by curedby432
 


I am not sure where your confusion is coming in, but we are of the same mindset on most of the stuff you are arguing with me about.

As I stated the issue is with the Iranian government, not her people. I thought we should have sent aid to opposition groups in the 2009 elections.

So again im not sure why your coming at me in the manner you are when we are saying the same thing.




top topics



 
51
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join