It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any really good documentaries lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any good documentaries that are kind of recent? I am off work today and want to spend me day watching docs all day long!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

this thread lists some good ones www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

awesome! thank you!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

zeitgeist is another good one not listed on there

link to entire movie www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you've got Netflix watch Ray Kurzweil "The Singularity is Near"/"Transcendent Man"

I LOVE me some Doc's - and my friggin' 22 year old niece turned me on to that one! It's basically Ray discussing his idea of how humans can one day be immortal by injecting ourselves with nano-bots that will repair and replace our diseased cells, therefor allowing us to live as long as possible.

Oh man - it's such a sick fantasy!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not sure what theme you're looking for, but this one is pretty good...

Human Resources

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Revenge of the electric car is good:

It's actually a humbling look at how hard it is to bring electric vehicles to production - and highlights some of the myths that people believe about electric being so much better than hydrocarbons.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes

this thread lists some good ones www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP said lately... and you link to a thread posted on 28-4-2011 ? You made your quick comment and trashed the tread by referring to a outdated ATS tread.. OOOhhh Myyy Gooodd thanks you sooo much !

hehe just kiddin..

Anyway
Hi OP here is a quick 30 min doc bout trails in the sky

edit on 23-2-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

wowwwww! yes i do! and that sounds amazing! thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

dang! you guys are hooking me up! i dont think im even gonna sleep tonight! thanks everyone soooo much!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

that is the one i seen a preview of and never could remember the name!!!!!! wow! thanks ive been trying to find this one! you just made my day!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
reply to post by Vandalour

that is the one i seen a preview of and never could remember the name!!!!!! wow! thanks ive been trying to find this one! you just made my day!

Here is how I find new documentaries easy..

Go to google
Search for "google video"
now enter google video.. the best search engine for online videos, it include youtube videos and tons more
Search for "documentary" in the search field
now you have to filter the results by "length and date" Make ít only show long length videos and new on top
If you master this.. you will never sleep again

ohh and.. if you want to specify your search on "google video" put in a keyword.
an example could be "documentary,ufo"

edit on 23-2-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

forgive me for not reading all the suggestions, but here are some I've watched recently (newest to oldest):

Bag It. A movie about a man and his quest to stop using plastic bags, also deals with BPA and other plastic related concerns

Resurrect Dead. A movie about the toynbee idea messages that were found all over a few US cities and even down into south america. This documentary actually solved the mystery, quite entertaining.

Forks over Knifes. A movie about whole "real" food diets, and how reducing your intake of animal based foods can have a dramatic effect on your body including reducing cancer rates and reversing some diabetes.

H2Oil. A movie about the tar sands operation in Alberta and the horrific effects it's having on the environment, the natives living down river, and the colossal waste of fresh water to produce the oil

the lightbulb conspiracy. Full movie is on youtube, talks about planned obsolesce using the lightbulb industry as an example of how companies purposely make their products prone to failure to ensure continued sales.
I'm sure any others are already on a list.
edit on 23-2-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have really been into the documentaries made by Michael Wynn at HollywoodInsiders.net.
His docs hit on many notes about the Illuminati, the connection with Hollywood and esoteric purposes. It really opened up my eyes to what is really going on in the world. The names of his original docs are:
The Bible & The Occult (released Nov. 27, 2011)
The All-Seeing Eye (released Nov. 8, 2011)
The Soul Travelers (released Dec 31st, 2010)
Illuminati Symbolism Presentation [1:52hr] (released July 6th, 2010)
Beneath the Surface (released June 20th, 2010)
Illuminati Esotera (released Jan. 31st, 2010)
Magick & The Matrix (released Dec 15th, 2009)
Full Disclosure (released Oct. 6th, 2009)
Dark Stars (released Mar. 6th, 2009)

I suggest starting with the oldest to the newest! Check it out and share with who you can to spread his message of unveiling the truth, and fighting against the darkness.

PS. Sorry if this reply is too late, but these vids are still worth a look!
edit on (24/2/12) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
?

top topics

join