It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Judge Unjustly Dismisses Assault Case Against Atheist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A Muslim admits to assaulting an atheist over "Zombie Muhammad". A Muslim judge dismisses case and then tells the atheist he'd be killed in Muslim lands

This is absolutely ridiculous and this judge should be removed.

edit on 23-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Where does "Sharia in Pennsylvania" come into play ?

What you have here is politically correct judge who didn't do his job.
The muslim should've been charged , he has no right to lay his hands on someone else , expressing free speech .
Sure it was annoying , antagonizing , immature , but thats what a few athiests looking for attention do .
Its not a crime . Shouldn't have been dropped out .

I would usually side with the muslims, but not on this play . He should be charged.

Silly judge.

This is no sharia , this is just a silly judge , who confused the middle east for america.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe the muslim judge should go to a muslim country, where probably many of his hobby's and after hours likes are deemed illegal. Maybe then he wouldnt be so bias.

Hate stuff like this, if your not going to uphold our law, fk off to the country whose laws your trying to throw down our throats.

I'm not racist, and if you have seen any of my posts you will see i normally defend Islam, this is not one of them moments.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's like the gang of Muslim girls who attacked a white girl and left her for dead in the street in a racist attack but were spared jail because they used the excuse that they were drunk and not used to drinking alcohol due to their religion.

Remember that noobUK? Shocking.

Some judes are too harsh on people who don't deserve it and others are too soft on people who do.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

This is no sharia , this is just a silly judge , who confused the middle east for america.

It happened once, it will happen again and this is nothing new with islam. The judge said it himself "in muslim lands you would be killed". That right there tells you the mentality of Islam. This assclown isn't the only one of them that thinks this way. You can bet your bottom dollar theres millions more just like him.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Stupid atheist should have been hanged.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
lololol even Jesus said to follow the law of the land. Apparently the people of islam are exempt. I wonder if things like this will start to get much worse.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Judge and the perp owe the victim a massive apology.
The perp should be charged with the crime of assault.
The judge should be suspended from his duties on the bench.
He should be reviewed to see if he is capable of being on the bench.
(I doubt he is .. I read his rant).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Stupid atheist should have been hanged.

Considering your sexuality and how religion is so full of hatred for "your kind", you sure have made one of the most ridiculous and hate-filled posts I've ever had the misfortune to read.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Good thing he's not a SCOTUS judge. I'm guessing he's not gonna make it through the next election..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow...what a lot of disinformation! Lets all hate on muslims, yay!

First off: nobody "admitted" to assaulting at all. The guy denied assaulting the zombie atheist. The zombie atheist claims that he did.

Secondly, the judge isn't muslim. He doesn't even say that he is! If you listen to the audio (without reading the disinfo subtitling the guy who made the video did), you'll hear quite clearly he is saying "I'm not muslim, and I'm offended".

The case was dismissed because there wasn't enough evidence. Remember "innocent until proven guilty"?
The reason the Judge decided to give the long speech was because the "victim" was under the weird impression that Muhammad rose from the dead and went to heaven.

volokh.com...

new topics

top topics

join