It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weaponize your pets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

Not sure how I would strap an AR on my Trigger fish.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Weaponising your pets might turn out to be a bad idea, they will be drawn to you, their owners.
Don't forget the stories of where animals have been weaponised in world war two. The german trains dogs with explosives to target the belly of the tanks but, the problem being they were trained with german tanks, so they targeted german tanks (ie where they were being treated or fed when they were training.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This gentleman has not only taught his dog to deal with photographers, he's also cunningly disguised it as a leopard. We can learn much from his example.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hmm I've got a full grown Florida Water Turtle, I guess I could glue a turrent on top and tracks to the belly and I have got a Main Battle Tank.

Problem is .. she's not really a clever strategist ... IQ definitely in the single-digit range

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That leopard video is pretty cool, thanks for posting. I still think it is too dangerous to let these animals around people it doesn't know. The owner should be allowed at their own cost... Still fascinating how they can be so tame and loving. Reminds me of that Lion cub who was raised by people and then released into the wild. Then when they met up again years later, the Lion still remember the owner and hugged him. Brought tears to this 25yr old's mans eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My dog would shoot me first thing.

Then the cat would shoot the dog, he loves me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

hahaha thanks for that, loved it.
Was affraid it was a video showing animal abuse.
But no one was hurt here, looks fun
love cats

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
awe yes!!!

im gonna strap my 15 piranahas with AR 15s

train them to use thier dorsals to pull trigger

then after killing target then can go scarf it up...

hopefully they save some for me...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
hi op
hahaha

i love our genius plan during ww2
stuff rats full of explosives

By 1941, Germany had already subjugated half of Europe, the Luftwaffe was raining bombs down on the cities of Britain, and U-boats were inflicting terrible losses all along the Allied shipping routes. Britain needed a new weapon, a way to hinder the increasingly threatening Germans in any way possible. The cat bomb had failed. The bat bomb had not yet been dreamt up. What other wonder-weapon might slow the German onslaught?

Under the leadership of Charles Fraser Smith – a man often cited as the inspiration for Ian Fleming’s James Bond creation, Q – SOE had a section known as Section XV whose job it was to create special tools for very secret work. In a moment of startling originality, the team proposed a new chaos-inducing gadget: the rat bomb.

The mechanics were as simple as the concept was bizarre, and are nicely summed up in this extract from a diagram:

A rat is skinned, the skin being sewn up and filled with PE to assume the shape of a dead rat. A Standard No.6 Primer is set in the PE. Initiation is by means of a short length of safety fuse with a No.27 detonator crimped on one end and a copper tube igniter on the other end. The rat is then left amongst the coal beside a boiler and the flames initiate the safety fuse when the rat is thrown on to the fire, or, as in the case of the Pencil Time Fuse, a time delay is used.

www.military-history.org...
edit on 10/25/2011 by davesmart because: not paying attention

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How is this ATS material? At all?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
How is this ATS material? At all?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

ofc its ATS material..
but OP you should have posted this in "joke" forum not "weapony"

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I think they did the same with live rats, strap them with explosives and unleash them at a German dock or whatever. During the crossing the rats ended up chewing wiring and they had to return to base.

Homing pigeon bombs were another popular one, they were trained to peck german boat at sea before exploding. PRoblem being, homing pigeons return home, sometimes before detination.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Damn! triple post, Stupid chrome browser!

edit on 23/2/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious
Weaponising your pets might turn out to be a bad idea, they will be drawn to you, their owners.
Don't forget the stories of where animals have been weaponised in world war two. The german trains dogs with explosives to target the belly of the tanks but, the problem being they were trained with german tanks, so they targeted german tanks (ie where they were being treated or fed when they were training.

Yup, The Russians did that too, with pretty much the same results. That's why for immobilizing a tank the simple sticky bomb proved more effective. Army wool sock, big splodge of thick axle grease, explosive charge and a chemical pencil detonator... far more effective and less likely to come back to you!

link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have a whole herd of the legendary persian battle cats. Yes, Iranians threw armored cats at their enemies, don't laugh.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How to turn your bunny farm into a defensive perimeter security force, a la Frisky Dingo's 1st season:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join