It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Human_Alien

I had a thought. Wouldnt sulphur dioxide injected into our atmosphere increase the chances and/or frequency of acid rain?

I'm really not sure. And this is not directed at you but I really don't care.

First, if this is their lame excuse, as to why there are checkerboard skies now-a-days, then the first question is WHY? Under what pretense are they doing this for?
I just read our Sun is having the lowest sunspot cycle in one hundred years.
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

Now, I didn't have the privilege of studying Sun-101 in school but I'm telling you, some of their reporting is very confusing and convoluted. We don't know whether to scratch our watches or wind our butts. I think they're purposefully trying to perplex us. We are seeing massive CMEs.....tornadoes on the Sun in fact and yet...we're in a low sunspot cycle?

So what's really going on?

One thing I noticed here in Florida, almost everyone is red from the Sun. I mean even senior citizens who go from Publix back home. I've been here 7 years now and never seen so many burnt looking people during the winter like this. People are carrying umbrellas all the time and that's an unusual sight too.
So in my estimation, the Sun is very hot.
But yet parts of Europe are almost in a mini ice age this winter. Weird. Just friggin weird.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think a fine line needs to be drawn as to what is being interpreted as chem trails. From what I inderstand it as, the actuall exhaust of the jet engine has higher levels of sulfur dioxide which is intently increased to creat the little mirrors as the video is explaining to help reflect the sun light. The sulfur dioxide in the exhaust lingers in the atmosphere for up to 2 years, thats why the con/chem trail seems like it is blanketing the sky.

Aerosol discussion

sulfur dioxide test 1975
edit on 23-2-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

The other theory out there is that there are other metalic particles being added to jet fuel for a dual purpose. For instance Stadis-450 is added to jet fuel as a static dissipator. This additive ingredients is a trade secret and is not disclosed but is assumed to contain either barium salts or alluminum or thorium oxides.

another conspiracy site lol

There are many additives added to jet fuels which can explain the con/chem trails coming from the jets
edit on 23-2-2012 by Alchemst7 because: added

Another thought on why some con/chem trail lingers and others don't may be the type of fuel being used. Some jets are fueled with Jet -A/A-1 fuel or with Jet B fuel. Depending on the cold weather the plane will be traveling in is determined to which fuel is used. Jet A fuel being a kerosene type fuel and Jet B fuel being a naptha type fuel. I'll have to find the testing between the 2 exhaust to see if they give different exhaust readings.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That was yesterday. You wrote your post today.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Even scientists are highly cautious/skeptical of these sorts of geo-engineering ideas, because (as they stated in the video) we cannot be sure of all the implications and if they'll be worth it.

But how about this- instead of screwing with the biosphere more and using the hands of god with the minds of apes... we should

STOP USING FOSSIL FUELS

... our excuses for our oil addiction are growing as thin as the ice-caps. It's TIME TO STOP, humanity needs to be smacked in the head over this.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Remember when Mr.Burns wanted to block all of the sun from Springfield?

Yea......

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You don't piss in the wind :/

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure what more anyone needs. It's confirmed, it's acknowledged, it's reported, it's investigated, it's seen, it's researched, it's collected, it's obvious and it's being shared by millions of concerned people.

So...I have to conclude that many here on these forums are government shills, here to muddy the waters or.....we have a strand of denial-DNA never before seen.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

True that
there is TOO many things related to chemtrails! we also forgot Bluebeam and just plain ol' kill the eaters/pest.

I really wish the pilots would grow a pair and come out and tell us (at least to what they know about it) what the heck they are doing spraying all this crap on us.

Also my area (which is on a island near NOWHERE big) the polution levels are SOOOO big that a haze IS everywhere like smog only HIGHER in the atmosphere. but instead of dark blue from my childhood (ocean and sky working in tandum) its a grey blue style of YUCK.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know if you saw my post about the "Purple Marlins" that were used in Florida for mosquito control, but they also used to fly in formation while spraying. It was actually quite thrilling watching the pilots "yank and bank" those old DC-3s.

As a youngster, I spent 4 years in Goose Bay, Labrador. The gnats that hatched every Spring were far worse than the mosquitoes in Fort Myers, Florida. In addition to ground vehicles, they used helicopters for gnat control.

Is it possible those aircraft were spraying insecticide, or maybe even flame retardant?

I know without a doubt that chemicals DO get sprayed from aircraft for various purposes, so I certainly won't deny your claim. Most of this spraying is done at fairly low altitudes.

I'm sorry to hear about your son, and sincerely hope he is doing much better. Is he?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
Even scientists are highly cautious/skeptical of these sorts of geo-engineering ideas, because (as they stated in the video) we cannot be sure of all the implications and if they'll be worth it.

But how about this- instead of screwing with the biosphere more and using the hands of god with the minds of apes... we should

STOP USING FOSSIL FUELS

... our excuses for our oil addiction are growing as thin as the ice-caps. It's TIME TO STOP, humanity needs to be smacked in the head over this.

There's too much money being made by digging the ground and burrowing into the ocean floors like a bunch of puppets on Fraggle Rock.

It's barbaric, it's costly, it's laborious, it's greedy, it's deliberate, it's dangerous and unnecessary BUT...........it's very very profitable and only the elite benefit and control it.

Hell, we've had free energy courtesy of Tesla. But that goes against their agenda. It's all about control. We have been enslaved and controlled for too long. Something's got to give. And soon!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So...I have to conclude that many here on these forums are government shills, here to muddy the waters or.....we have a strand of denial-DNA never before seen.

Come off it human! It is the same people continually defending the BS 9/11 OS,
NASA moon landings etc.
These people are traitors to humanity (if that means anything), nothing less!
This became obvious to me within a couple of weeks of joining the site.
Important here is how much sway ATS gives them.
Non-response is the best and only policy.

It is truly Us against Them.
But it is the very many v's the very few.
It is late in the day, though.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

You paranoia is back in full force?

They're in comfortable cruising altitude of about 30-40,000 feet. And.....the trails are not consistent. Some planes do this. Others don't. I guess some planes simply ignore and defy atmospheric conditions, huh?

There was one Saturday that actually made a loop over the Atlantic (Florida Straights). I was in Key West when we saw this.

You have been educated repeatedly about the realities of modern aviation, and airline operations. And the science of contrail formation, and the variance that occurs due to altitude and location....even a few hundred feet of altitude change makes a difference as to whether"yes" contrails or "no" contrails.

And, by a "loop" over the Atlantic, I presume you mean a 360° turn? (A "Loop" is a vertical, aerobatic maneuver in aviation.. Look it up).

You have also been informed of the reasons this occurs on occasion.....it is an Air Traffic Control method to delay a flight, for proper sequencing and safe separation in the air, when things get too busy, and he Controller needs to "re-arrange" the way the flights are progressing.

There are defined "Holding Patter" procedures, and there can also simply be a clearance issued by the Controller to "Make one 360-degree turn" given to a flight. It isn't always a full 360, sometimes the Controller uses "Delay Vectors"....just gives various headings, changes in course, to cause a delay and widen gaps, etc.

Happens every day, in busy airspace.

You back again, PROUDBIRD? What? Are you assigned to the chemtrail debunker department? Save all that nonsense, about lingering 'contrails'. They're screwing with our skies, and only a FOOL would believe otherwise. Chemtrails or geo-engineering, call it what you will, but it's still ALTERING our atmosphere...and disrupting our weather patterns.

I told you before......GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

I also believe, they're responsible for screwing up this winter. Please, do explain why my peach tree, is already in FULL BLOOM? We ARE still in winter, are we not? So then, why is my tree growing it's leaves???

If i'm not mistaken, geo-engineering can also cause droughts; can it not? If so, could that be the reason why this winter has been so mild???

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Oddly mild winters have happened before.....check into ANY decent historical record of weather patterns.

Been happening for as long as records have been kept. Oh, and the video in the OP? It misrepresents what the thread title claims......there is NO mention of so-called "chemtrails" in that video.

Do some decent research, please.....instead of just following pseudo-science nonsense unthinkingly.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by BenReclused

They were small plane size flying in formation, or organized, spraying something, not overly high in the air, no explanation ever given. My memory is not perfect, but looked military and something about them identified US, and I phoned my friend who lived near another low income townhouse complex, but in the valley, compared to our location on the hill, and she had also seen them fly over and do that there, and we both discussed how they were targetting the poor and single moms now. Up until then my son was normal school attendance, and suddenly he was, by a little later that year, missing over half the year of school, seeing doctor for repeated tests and had his health destroyed. I suspect heavy metal toxicity. There was a sludge on the porch and on my van, the van I noticed immediately from the spray job and was even concerned about washing it off and its affects on the environment.

They weren't high tech looking ones. And in order to spray us like that, they had to have gotten permission, and some people turned a blind eye to the whole thing.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Some of the bi-product have actually being measured, analyzed and duly noted. But then the argument switches over to: Where's your proof it came from a plane?
So that leaves us wondering if the birds are crapping out this junk.

We see these planes. We know (yet we don't) they're doing something and it's my belief that this is part of the secretiveness and mission to this covert operation.
To further divide us. The first major divide came following 9-11. Now we have chemtrails (aka: Aerosol spraying). There are no happy mediums to these events.
The PTB can control groups. Not a mob. So they continue their divide and conquer scheme.

Then I reckon my response to that post should surprise you. It certainly doesn't fit your above speculation.

And once again:
See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This video is not the smoking gun the op made it out to be, very disappointed here.

I couldn't agree more!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Can chemicals in the air mitigate a solar flare? Gad,it sounds like I paraphrased "My fair Lady"

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

All in all, this is STILL an acknowledgment, from the mainstream media, telling the minion that these are NOT regular contrails that, seems to be the constant perpetual argument since the inception of this phenomena.

Absolutely false! There was nothing mentioned about contrails, "chemtrials", "aerosol spraying", or even aircraft! If you watched it, you know that! Why do you keep lying about it?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Where fly the planes that spray the aluminium and barium?

Any other element combinations to inhale...?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The OP's title does not support the content. This is just a diatribe of what some scientists think that a solution would be to global warming. It is not happening.

Throw the chemtrail campers a bone, and a rotten bone at that, and they serve it up like prime rib.

I am so sick of this chemtrail nonsense. If you want to hunt real chemical pollution, then chase the real issues of corporations dumping stuff in our oceans. That would be worth your while.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join