It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

In our case, they made an enormous noise that terrified us, we thought we were being bombed, nuked or something and rushed to the front lawn, many were outside, and watched the spraying take place, we saw what would be akin to aerial spraying for a forrest fire, dump on the townhouse and surrounding blocks, by low flying, very loud and frightening jet planes. It was horrifying and shocking. But no explanation was ever given.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It is the reason why Thailand had the big flood. They have a world leading weather modification system.

The state of Queensland, Australia, purchased and used it for trialling.

Lo and behold, 98% of QLD got inundated at one point or another within a couple of months and now the whole state is declared an emergency zone, that is prone to "natural" disasters.
edit on 23-2-2012 by daaskapital because: quote

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It was a terrible idea when it was proposed in the nineties, and how they could just go ahead and do it is beyond understanding. The reason the USA and Britain have shared control of the worlds jet fuel supply for so long, is because of the need for reliable stable clean fuels, made to very specific standards. Standards that for those who know their history, were developed at the cost of many innocent lives. To arbitrarily modify the base recipes without advising the mechanics, the pilots, and especially the poor ground crews exposed to large quatities choking exhaust is criminel. Furthermore, the use of Barium/aluminum in lieu of say tetraethyl lead is not only far more detrimental to human life, it destroys the ability for the soil support natural organic crops. Regardless of what Monsanto's geneticists think, these are not solutions. We do not need this giant event cascade they call technological advancement. If you play with the food chain, it will bite you back. Jets polute enough.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Have you never heard of un-manned planes? I believe they are called drones... and yes, where I live, when the skies are clear and blue, these 'planes' zig-zag across the sky and make clouds...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Sorry, but you're going off-base here. The post seems self-contradictory:

he reason the USA and Britain have shared control of the worlds jet fuel supply for so long, is because of the need for reliable stable clean fuels, made to very specific standards.

The "reliable stable" and "very specific standards" are completely correct. The "USA and Britain have shared control" is not.

In any case, fact is that two nations don't "share control" of the jet fuel supplies....and the facts in your post ("very specific standards" and "clean reliable") are obviously at odds with the following assertion:

To arbitrarily modify the base recipes without advising the mechanics.....

If I read that correctly, it i your claim that this has occurred? Without any evidence?

If so, perhaps a bit of research into the actual standards of Jet-A1 fuel are in order......the stringent testing, and the very low acceptable tolerances for contaminants. Any introduction of unusual foreign substances into the fuel would be immediately noticeable, and alarms raised. Not to mention, the physical damage to components, and the engines themselves, that it would cause.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If it's too hard to believe, which it is, then one must revert back to the mirror explanation. They are simply dumping mirrors. Nothin' harmful 'bout that.

what? the idea they are "dumping" mirrors is absurd, what good would that do? the video doesn't even show them doing such a thing. where did you get that crazy idea from?

So don't forget, there's more than one option here. It's like 3-card Monte, ain't it?

i didn't realize that when you believe in chemtrails you have to get rid of all rational thought and critical thinking. how about more than four options, like maybe they aren't doing jack to us? oh wait..can't have that right?

So whatever you're most comfortable with, embrace it because they ARE dumping something!

that might work if you had real evidence of it but you don't.
feeling bad a few times a year is not proof of anything, theoretical solutions for cooling the earth off is not proof of anything.
feeling that contrails shouldn't last so long are not proof of anything.
gut feelings of unease just are not proof of anything.

you already handwaved away the real evidence for your claims as "impossible", proving that your belief will never be proven as true.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
11 News Special Report: Deadly Contrails in the Sky?
A controversial theory is gaining popularity-- a theory that has some saying jet plane contrails are the government using the sky as their own personal chemistry experiment; an experiment that some fear is dangerous.
www.nbc11news.com...

Geo-Engineering: Destroying the Atmosphere | Rosalind Peterson

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This video is not the smoking gun the op made it out to be, very disappointed here.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianOrion
reply to post by Glassbender777

Have you never heard of un-manned planes? I believe they are called drones... and yes, where I live, when the skies are clear and blue, these 'planes' zig-zag across the sky and make clouds...

correlation is not causation. there is no reason to think that planes zigzag over the sky because it is clear of clouds that is kind of silly.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray

It was a terrible idea when it was proposed in the nineties, and how they could just go ahead and do it is beyond understanding. The reason the USA and Britain have shared control of the worlds jet fuel supply for so long, is because of the need for reliable stable clean fuels, made to very specific standards. Standards that for those who know their history, were developed at the cost of many innocent lives. To arbitrarily modify the base recipes without advising the mechanics, the pilots, and especially the poor ground crews exposed to large quatities choking exhaust is criminel. Furthermore, the use of Barium/aluminum in lieu of say tetraethyl lead is not only far more detrimental to human life, it destroys the ability for the soil support natural organic crops. Regardless of what Monsanto's geneticists think, these are not solutions. We do not need this giant event cascade they call technological advancement. If you play with the food chain, it will bite you back. Jets polute enough.

AX
FTNWO

So are you saying this is an oversight? A gigantic faux pas? It was done unknowingly and innocently?
I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. Thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

11 News Special Report: Deadly Contrails in the Sky?
A controversial theory is gaining popularity-- a theory that has some saying jet plane contrails are the government using the sky as their own personal chemistry experiment; an experiment that some fear is dangerous.
www.nbc11news.com...

Geo-Engineering: Destroying the Atmosphere | Rosalind Peterson

what? so this proves what exactly? that the local news is just as hungry for sensationalism as everyone else?

the professor they interviewed should know more about this than anyone, but of course he gets drowned out by the ignorant masses.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This video is not the smoking gun the op made it out to be, very disappointed here.

It is standard T&C that when posting a video or headline the OP MUST use the original title. I concurred.
If you have a problem with the misleading title then I suggest you take it up with the YouTube subscriber/owner or Springer and ask that ATS change their policy to suit your emotions.

All in all, this is STILL an acknowledgment, from the mainstream media, telling the minion that these are NOT regular contrails that, seems to be the constant perpetual argument since the inception of this phenomena. I think it's a start. Maybe not the smoking gun but it's not just a bunch of crazed cross eyed paranoid people saying this anymore.
(I'll try to wow you next time though)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

This is not about proof anymore. I am not here to convince anyone. I am here to share this with like-minded people who might want to know how this is progressing.

Proof? No one has to prove anything anymore. Not even a president whose asked about his birth place. So, I am just mimicking my role model. That's all. Carry on......................

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello all,
I really did not see anything shocking or an announcement of chem-trails. The only thing that would lead to that conclusion was a graphic of a jet plane with con-trails. Unless I missed something.

~Morpheus

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I thought something like this would be the BS excuse they would inevitably offer the public
(and will continue in greater doses to offer the public.) FOR THE OH SO OBVIOUS TRAILS.
It is the surface reason why so many sovereign governments and pilots and other co-operators
go along with the program. But it is all BS. It is coming from the same people who bring us
flouride in the water and aspertame in the soft drinks.
DON'T BELIEVE IT. THIS IS ONE OF THEIR TRUTH-LAYERS, LAYERS IN WHICH
THEY HAVE HAD YEARS TO PREPARE.
MSM WILL NEVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH ON IMPORTANT ISSUES.
THEY ARE LONG SINCE BOUGHT, SAID AND LED, BY THE SAME PEOPLE
WHO BROUGHT US THE DECEPTION THAT WAS 9/11.

It has come to this, and I never thought I'd believe it.
People need shooting, I'm afraid.

ETA: I predict that the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 will be nothing compared with what is to come!
Luckily for some, immunity is to be had, at a price!

All the above is just my opinion. Nothing more.

edit on 23-2-2012 by pshea38 because: ETA

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is the reason why Thailand had the big flood. They have a world leading weather modification system.

The state of Queensland, Australia, purchased and used it for trialling.

Lo and behold, 98% of QLD got inundated at one point or another within a couple of months and now the whole state is declared an emergency zone, that is prone to "natural" disasters.
edit on 23-2-2012 by daaskapital because: quote

And not saying it was but......it's very very likely Hurricane Katrina was a product of this dastardly deed and guided into that poor impoverished city. That baby made some never before seen maneuvers for a hurricane that was being monitored. I'm just sayin'................

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I had a thought. Wouldnt sulphur dioxide injected into our atmosphere increase the chances and/or frequency of acid rain?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
I thought something like this would be the BS excuse they would inevitably offer the public
(and will continue in greater doses to offer the public.) FOR THE OH SO OBVIOUS TRAILS.
It is the surface reason why so many sovereign governments and pilots and other co-operators
go along with the program. But it is all BS. It is coming from the same people who bring us
MSM WILL [U]NEVER[/U] TELL YOU THE TRUTH ON IMPORTANT ISSUES.

But it's a start. At least it's being acknowledged. Because if these were just regular contrails, no one would bother discussing it. Too many people are complaining about this now. And as long as the media gets ratings, they don't care what they're reporting.
But at least it's being reported. So all 'they're only contrails' groups have lost their plight. Their argument is moot, silly, seriously irritating and useless. Let them whine. They either can't accept this or they are shills. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
MSM WILL [U]NEVER[/U] TELL YOU THE TRUTH ON IMPORTANT ISSUES.

But it's a start. At least it's being acknowledged. Because if these were just regular contrails, no one would bother discussing it. Too many people are complaining about this now. And as long as the media gets ratings, they don't care what they're reporting.
But at least it's being reported. So all 'they're only contrails' groups have lost their plight. Their argument is moot, silly, seriously irritating and useless. Let them whine. They either can't accept this or they are shills. It's that simple.

See my edit Human. It is late in the game and this is distraction 101, pure and simple,
Contingencies years in the devising broach the MSM assembly line.
We are (almost) hopelessly behind.
Yet all may not be as it seems.

Time Will Soon Tell. For Me. For You. For Everyone!
(Un)Reality Bites!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ever hear of the Taurus Molecular Cloud? The TMC - 65 Pumps Massive Molecular Geo-Engineered Clouds into Atmosphere. Just imagine what they put onto the jets. And you shills try to convince people this is not happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join